N-Europe

Today I earned my virginity back by completing Ninja Gaiden on hard mode.

Didn't you do that already? Geez, how many virginities do you need.

The last three episodes are awesome. Particularly 20 and 22. The 'epic' scene is made of win. As was the 'Sway' scene you will have seen, I just love that song so damn much.

Yup, last 3 episodes were rather damn good. The last I guessed about the plane thing, but not the Beaver thing, or the dad at the end thing. Just got to wait like 2 weeks before any of the next season downloads and I'll be a-ok!

Grrr. I was having a good day but now my glasses have gone AWOL and I just can't find the fuckers. I live in a one bedroom apartment for Pete's sake. Now I have to leave mousetraps baited with spearmint gum everywhere.

Do you mean you usually use your glasses for bait, or that your glasses like spearmint gum?

Technically, I have only 250 words to go -- but I could go up to 700 more words... and I've just started reading a whole bunch of essays which make me think "crap, I've focused on teh wrong thing" with the whole of my essay. Bought some pepsi max to see me through to my cut-off time of 3am. Maybe 4.

I just realised I was 13 when I joined here.. T_T

You cry, but I think I was 12...

Anyway, far too little work today, and so still have some maths to do. This weekend was great though - saw a good comedy thing by footlights on Friday, then played go all Saturday. Also went to Wagamama two nights in a row... one of these days I've got to try something other than chicken or miso ramen.

Yup, last 3 episodes were rather damn good. The last I guessed about the plane thing, but not the Beaver thing, or the dad at the end thing. Just got to wait like 2 weeks before any of the next season downloads and I'll be a-ok!

Season three is the weakest. Some good episodes, I particularly like 'There's Got To Be A Morning After Pill'. Shows Veronica at her best, which I'll explain more when you've seen it. And the finale is a fantastic return to form. Maybe you could wait three weeks and we could watch it together, wouldn't that be nice :p

Day has been okay. Went to a pub quiz that draaaaaaged. Three and a half hours. We'd given up by the end. And he failed to give us a point with our answer of vagina to 'what part of your body would you associate with the word muff' (hand muff apparently -_-)

and this be pretty cool

My day has been exceptionally long as I didn't go to sleep last night. I managed to resist reclining on my bed listening to relaxing music this time, so with any luck my sleep pattern's reset should be a success.

And yet I find myself still awake. Force of habit, I guess.

My primary objective for tomorrow: somehow use the word gewgaw in normal conversation. Feel free to give it a try yourself.

I never understood all that "extra virgin" malarkey until now o_0.

I'm sure you said the exact same thing about regaining your virginity after completely the side-scrolling shooter which is really hard and I've completely forgotten the name of at the moment. :heh:

Season three is the weakest. Some good episodes, I particularly like 'There's Got To Be A Morning After Pill'. Shows Veronica at her best, which I'll explain more when you've seen it. And the finale is a fantastic return to form. Maybe you could wait three weeks and we could watch it together, wouldn't that be nice :p

to be fair it'll probably take 3 weeks to download, so I'll be up for that :) I may indeed be echoing everyon VM fan ever... but shame it got cancelled.

My primary objective for tomorrow: somehow use the word gewgaw in normal conversation. Feel free to give it a try yourself.

Pfft. I'm putting that in my essay.

I'm sure you said the exact same thing about regaining your virginity after completely the side-scrolling shooter which is really hard and I've completely forgotten the name of at the moment. :heh:

Ikaragua? Hence my original reply on teh matter :P Now go fix that N-E quiz thread! Yaah! Yaah!

I almost always use new words within 24 hours after first hearing them. For example, I said to my mum on the telephone today "I had always assumed you were an opsimath."

Other examples:

milquetoast

epistlecraft

omphaloskepsis

tiralarigot (to drink one)

apoptosis

antediluvian

sinapistic

Ah, I love words...

fin. Essay " done " ... to some standard, anyway. I basically think I've totally answered the question wrong, shown no evidence that I know what the right essay would've been like. Might slip a massive apology into one of the footnotes. They don't mark the footnotes, do they?

Well I'm not as hardcore as I used to be, so I guess I'll be grabbing three hours of sleep or so, before heading in for a full day of lectures. Hooray for lunch-time pubbing :D

Hmm, mate is ill today...so I don't know whether to skip my last lesson (my lunch break is three hours long! with no where to go and I can't go home..) and miss it this week and then stay next week when she's on holiday and get some work done...

opinions =[

Hmm, mate is ill today...so I don't know whether to skip my last lesson (my lunch break is three hours long! with no where to go and I can't go home..) and miss it this week and then stay next week when she's on holiday and get some work done...

opinions =[

Nothing you can work on during your break? Either an assignment or something personal?

Or you could take your DS with you and play a game. =P

Getting ready to go to school myself. Got evil Graphic Design in the afternoon, which I hateeeeee. Bleh. Mondays suck. >.>;

Guest Jordan
I just realised I was 13 when I joined here.. T_T

Same as when i joined... only i'll be 20 soon and not your age.

Had a crap nights sleep, thought about things and weird stuff that I cant remember...warm pillows...something weird feelings, can't remember. Weird. Had a weird dream that we were playing Halo, but kinda a real life version, so we were in this room it was pitch black because the light wasn't on and a guy with a shotgun was coming up.

First call today was a complaint! Legend!

Can't wait to get home (He says at 9:20) to finish my LEGO Castle.

And now I go to the tech help board....

Nothing you can work on during your break? Either an assignment or something personal?

Or you could take your DS with you and play a game. =P

Getting ready to go to school myself. Got evil Graphic Design in the afternoon, which I hateeeeee. Bleh. Mondays suck. >.>;

I haven't got it with me, think I'll skip this week and go next week...there's no way when this morning the teacher hasn't even bothered turning up and it's doubtful the next one will.

Hopefully I can go back home and sleep ^.^.

At least I got some good news last night =]

I haven't got it with me, think I'll skip this week and go next week...there's no way when this morning the teacher hasn't even bothered turning up and it's doubtful the next one will.

Hopefully I can go back home and sleep ^.^.

At least I got some good news last night =]

What is it with your teachers? They never seem to show up or something. O.o

Anyway, going home to sleep sounds great! I would do the same if I could. =P

Currently in my AFX class, waiting for the new assignment. But the teacher is still helping people with their previous assignment. So just sitting here, wishing I had a painkiller for my back (as it's hurting, boooh). D:

What is it with your teachers? They never seem to show up or something. O.o

Anyway, going home to sleep sounds great! I would do the same if I could. =P

Currently in my AFX class, waiting for the new assignment. But the teacher is still helping people with their previous assignment. So just sitting here, wishing I had a painkiller for my back (as it's hurting, boooh). D:

Because the college only cares when offsted are in...it's so wank really. Never mind.

haha, I may as well, it's not like I'm doing anything here, plus going back after three hours of lunch for a 45minute lesson where I don't do anything anyway? hmm...pass!

I don't get ema either, which is irratating, I'm one of the very few in my class who has to come in of their free will. :(