N-Europe

So far, Ive done some Super Mario Galaxy, and now Im on Guitar Hero 3.

Anyone else get hot whilst playing video gameS?

Only the Wii games cos of all the mad moves our unfit gamer bodies have to make. Give me the VC any day, so I can lie back and relax...!

An alright day thus far but a long way from being a "7 bears outta 7" type, its dark and wet outside which is quite nice. I wouldn't be suprised if its pitch black by 3pm at this rate.

Only the Wii games cos of all the mad moves our unfit gamer bodies have to make. Give me the VC any day, so I can lie back and relax...!

An alright day thus far but a long way from being a "7 bears outta 7" type, its dark and wet outside which is quite nice. I wouldn't be suprised if its pitch black by 3pm at this rate.

Haha!

My day so far is around about 4 bears out of 7. :D

Feeling unwell sucks watching Moyashimon is Win! shame there is only 4 episodes out at the moment! :)

Oh i get a bit worked up while playing some games on the Wii (the ones that involve actual moving) other wise it's lazy bean bag chair for me. :heh:

Although sometimes when i'm Really happy i'll dance about while playing the Wii :bouncy: regardless of the game i'm playing! :grin:

Just watched the series premiere of Smallville season 7. Some mega-grin-worthy moments for sure. Had all these ACTIVE plans for today but I think i'm going to opt to stay in, watch smallville then play xbox later. Might well go get some money out and start some daytime drinkies too! bbrbrbrbb

Guest Stefkov

I've had an alright day, a bit boring though.

Woke up at about 11, had some Frosted Shreddies. Checked out my emails, dossed about on the computer. Watched an episode of Prince of Tennis.

Then helped my dad shift a load of bricks in the freezing cold. Quite fun though.

Also I've been playing around with Japanese fonts. かっこいい。

Woohoo another fan!

They're making 2 more movies to finish off the Ori story line. Should be out like next june apparently.

My days been sleepy up to yet :zzz:

I can't freaking wait! ^^ Good to see more fans :)

Today I... slept and ate lunch. Awesome stuff. Thrilling even.

Just watched the series premiere of Smallville season 7. Some mega-grin-worthy moments for sure. Had all these ACTIVE plans for today but I think i'm going to opt to stay in, watch smallville then play xbox later. Might well go get some money out and start some daytime drinkies too! bbrbrbrbb

Smallville 4tw! Love the show so much! How come you only watching the first episode?

Anyway, my day has been fine. Finished my English coursework and went out for lunch with my bro and sis. Tottenham losing after an ex gooner scored the winner also made me happier. :smile:

Busy day for me.

Got up in the morning to take the train to see my cousin; getting there took almost 2 hours and two train rides (and my ticket cost 21.80 euro, urgh).

Spent the entire day at her place, taking pictures... of me! Have to take pictures of myself for school, and since she has an awesome camera and knows stuff about photography, I went to her. Now, she took all the pics, even though the teacher in school said we are supposed to do it ourselves. But shhh, no one needs to know.

Anyway, after another long and very boring train ride home (and urgh, it was cramped so I couldn't even do anything but sit there), I had dinner and now I'm sitting here, tired. Gonna watch some tv in a bit and maybe work for school some more before sleep.

Also, storm weatherrrrrrr.

Guest Stefkov

Medabots was just awesome in the form of an animated tv show. That's all I can explain it as. Last time I watched it I was in Year 7.

Yeah, that's what she said!

Now please tell me that say something along the lines of "it's stuck", that would make by fucking day! :heh:

Actually it means "He doubts she could have done what they claimed she did."

But xkcd aside, it means "cool", or literally looking good, as it's a fusion of 格好 (looks) and いい (good). Which explains why it irregulary conjugates like いい, which is in turn explained because the old form of いい was よい.

...but geekiness aside, today was quite good. I spent most of it sleeping.

And you have a new avandsig! : peace: Nice job.

Thanks! I wasn't sure (and still am not sure) I liked it, cause it looks kinda messy cause of the medium the drawing was done in. But I needed a change, and this'll have to do till I make a better one, someday. =P

Tv was mildly entertaining, but now I feel too tired to do some actual work for school. Bah. Not sure what I'll do yet.

That sucks Ashley! Howcome?

Rota'd nine six, so thus not paid for lunch. However I don't get a lunch as temps are barely capable of breathing without adult supervision. Kept getting called down about one pathetic little thing after another. And stopped there til 7.40 to make sure all the work was done that was needed for the regional manager's visit tomorrow.

I let the last temp go home at 5.45 just so I could get some peace.

Although I got a subway meal on the way home and it somehow came to £1.75 and did the sleeping fakeout on the train so no ticket fare.