N-Europe

I'll Have A...

Joe

What's your favourite beverage people?

Whilst I adore a nice pint o' Guiness every now 'n' then, or a bottle of the mexican beauty, Sol, I still reckon a regular Coca Cola in a glass with ice and lemon beats them all, for me...

What drink does it for you?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coke (preferably caffeine free but no pub does that). Did like smirnoffs, then got turned to (double) vodka and red bulls but 2 of those in one night soon caused no-sleepness for me. so then went for VK Blue as they are cheap, but a few of those also caused no sleep (ingredients; taurin - which is in red bull - , caffeine and a bit of vodka). Then tried smirnoffs again but that also caused no sleep. Now back to cokes. Occassionally one smirnoff, or a double vodka lime and lemonade but they're pricey.

In the morning I either have a (warm) chocolate milk or some orange juice, while the rest of the day I drink my fizzy water (red Spa). I do like coke, though I really rarely drink it.

For alcohol, it's usually a white wine or a Martini Bianco. But I drink alcoholic stuff even less than I drink Coca Cola. It's all about the water.

...glass of milk. Or some form of fruit juice — concentrates are all right, but pure fruit juice is preferable.

For fizzy drinks I like Marks and Spencer's Sparkling Sicilian Lemon & Mexican Lime. Or 'pretentious lemonade', as it's more commonly known.

When it comes to alcoholic drinks I don't care what it is so long as people don't expect me to drink it.

Mostly I'm found to be drinking Carlsberg Export or perhaps Kronenbourg 1664 if I'm at home, maybe Stella or regular Carlsberg if the lack of Export is apparent.

Uh, as for non-alcoholic, uhm, I dunno, squash, maybe juice if I have any but I'm poor as shit so most of my drink money goes on alcohol.