N-Europe

Games you Hate, But everyone else loves

Ant-Shimmin

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metroid Prime (although hate maybe a little strong).

Dunno why, I loved the start of the game in the forest area and Phendrana Drifts was stunning but just after the Lava Place and when it got into the Space Pirates Labs I just lost interest and found it became a chore to play. Maybe I just don't have a good enough attention to try and find a story through the scanning of 100's of Space Pirates computer logs, maybe I just found it a bit hard and gave up too early, whatever it was I just don't see the overall appeal!

I suppose Pro Evo is another one, everyone's always going on about how it's the definitive football game but I could never really get to grips with it - give me Fifa over Pro Evo any day of the week!

metroid prime for me too. its weird to say this about a game, but i found it.. depressing. i dont mean depressingly bad, i just mean it was so dour and grim. i know thats an element of the story etc, but i just didnt take to it.

Weird.

Guest Stefkov

Final Fantasy. Tried playing FFX and the fightint just got annoying.

Running..running...*noise noise*..FIGHT...enemy dead...EXP gained...running...running...*noi...yeah annoying.

And Metroid. I just couldn't get into it, and Halo. It's just annoying dying every few steps.

Rainbow 6 Vegas was on that list, until I played it online. Games always get better when you play with mates online

Gran Turismo.

Madden.

Tekken.

Splinter Cell.

Any Rally Game (lookin at you dirt/colin mcrae)

GRAW

Need for Speed-fo sho

Saints Row.

Dead Rising. Had potential but i found it unplayable.

Street Fighter II-It's just an old game-jeeez

All Football games! (football manager games are good though)

Super Mario World - Not much of a fan of the 2D Marios anyway and just find it rather dull and a chore to play.

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes - Dull endless cutscenes, boring story, poor and dated gameplay.

Golden Sun - Didn't really enjoy it at anytime, found it boring, just played through it.

Mario Kart Series - Don't hate it but find the series abit boring really, Diddy Kong Racing shows how it should be done!

Final Fantasy can lick my wet nuts, basically.

I second that...

I also never quite got what was so good about Pro Evo. They're good games, don't get me wrong, but they're not that good.

I stand with Takeo on Street Fighter II. Get over it!

Oh, and I go from despising to loving, and back to despising Counter-Strike.