N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart 64

Mario Kart DS

Super Mario Kart

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Mario Kart: Super Circuit

I love them all though.. and I can't wait for Mario Kart Wii! I actually thought it looked quite fast in those IGN videos (well.. by fast, I mean it wasn't totally crawling along :heh:)

What were peoples qualms with Super Circuit? It was my favorite. A pure little racer, great mechanics, great level design, great balance.

It truly was, (I'd give my top 4 MK games 10/10) but I don't think a lot of people got to play the multiplayer mode, due to having to know someone with a GBA and having all the cables and extra cartridges, so they would miss out on half the game there, meaning it doesn't rank so high, as multiplayer is what MK is most about.

The Mario Kart I've played most would be Double Dash. I really don't know how many Sunday's my brother, our friend and me spent playing that game. It was so much fun. Hopefully this next installment will keep us entertained for just as long.

:eek: Crash Team Racing sucks the big one. Here's my list, in which it doesn't come anywhere close to featuring:

Mario Kart DS

Super Mario Kart

Mario Kart 64

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Mario Kart Super Circuit

They are all great so its like splitting hairs to put one above the other. They all offer different memories and experiences so even Double Dash is a classic to me. DS is top because it is the most "complete" game so far.

CTR is equal to MKDS, and better than the others.

However I have played double dash like mad.

I find the boosting, shortcuts and carnage top everything on CTR. If the karts had the mario characters in it i bet everyone here would bum it.

I cannot understand how anyone can say the original is the best. Simply isn't true.

Not opinion based. DS is the best one. Fact.

DS one is great! It's the only one that's come close to the SNES one.

They're all great but the SNES one is the only truly great game in the series. The series was going downhill slowly until MK:DS.

What is it that everyone is so excited about with this title in particular? Are people really that excited about online multiplayer or is the motion controls that everyone is dying for? Or is it that other dark matter... the stunts?! *hides*