Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

Why can I not get excited for this game? It looks good, but the lack of Smash Bros just dampens it entirely. I know that sounds lame, but it's true.

Completely the same for me. I'll still buy this game (love MK games), but at the moment I'm totally not excited about it nor am I really wanting it. All I want is Smash Bros and seems we won't be getting that any time soon. =/

Guest Stefkov

I'm clueless about this game. I need more MK fix in my life. When's it out?

Sorry I'm a fool. I don't check the main page that often.

This is AMAZING news!!! I really thought it was going to come out at xmas!!! All the people who slag off NIntendo - I mean, the first 6 months are going to be insanely impressive - Wii Fit, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Wii Ware.....

I just can't wait to see what nintendo have for us for xmas!!! :) BIG things ahead!!!

Didn't Reggie say you could use a variety of control methods?

Gamecube controler ftw.

What's this collective Wiimote dislike here? Excite Truck had some of the best racing controls I've ever experienced, and this game will feature a similar setup.

What's this collective Wiimote dislike here? Excite Truck had some of the best racing controls I've ever experienced, and this game will feature a similar setup.

So true, the wiimote is perfect, loved it's use on excite truck.Mind you, even before the wii came out i used to steer with the game pad & physically lean going round corners on driving games lol

So true, the wiimote is perfect, loved it's use on excite truck.Mind you, even before the wii came out i used to steer with the game pad & physically lean going round corners on driving games lol

I used to do that too (When i was 8 :P)

Cannot wait for this. Online is going to be brilliant :)

Fantastic news just 51 days to go!

Deca Sports - kart racing dont think Marios got much to worry about :heh:Oh dear!

If you watch the next video straight after that it shows all 10 games. Looks like a adidas funded rip-off of wii sports with different sport. Wish Nintendo would make Wii sports 2 with a few of these sports (they can leave out curling and karting, focus on snowboarding!)