N-Europe

The Other Consoles E3 Wishlist.

Hero-of-Time

With E3 around 3 weeks away I thought it would be fun for us people who visit the Other Console section of these forums to come up with what they would like to see regarding the Xbox 360/PSP/PS3/PC.

In terms of the 360 what I really want to see is Banjo Kazooie 3 and any other games that Rare have been working on. Also, im looking forward to seeing how Army of Two has been progressing and any footage of Gears 2 would be very welcome.

I really doubt this would happen but I would absolutely love it if Monster Hunter 3 came to the 360 aswell as the PS3. The game would work sooooooo well on Xbox Live and it is really a no brainer for Capcom to give it to both consoles. Also, speaking of Capcom, I want to see some evidence of Resident Evil 5 and also the sequel to Dead Rising.

Although the games have already been shown and are now out in Japan I really want to see more of the english versions of Eternal Sontana and Blue Dragon. Hopefully come E3 they will have a release date for us euro people.

In terms of the PS3 I really want to see how far Heavenly Sword has come and of course Little Big planet. Another game which is ranked very highly by me is Ratchet and Clank. This game will probably be the game that makes me buy a PS3 come Novemeber time as I just love the series to bits. Any footage of God of War 3 will be a bonus, doubt there will be any though. Oh and MGS4 but that really goes without saying.

As for the PSP im not too sure. God of War is an obvious choice as is Final Fantasy Crisis Core. Want I really want to see is Monster Hunter Freedom 2 with a solid release date for the western world.

PC I wont even mention as I hate PC gaming ( not techincal minded ) but everyone else feel free to give them a mention.

I want lots and lots of Soul Calibur 4 info.

Next Gen Street Fighter for 360 :D.

Next Gen Timesplitters...er...Can't really think of much else.

Oh yeah: A fricking PROPER sequel to Chrono Trigger! For 360 :heh:. Either that or Chrono Trigger remake...actually no, that'd be pointless as the games already perfect :D.

MGS4 for 360, more on Assassin's Creed, something about RE5 (even just a rough date), more on BiA3, Alan Wake and CoD4, perhaps an exact date for Mass Effect.

They'd better not even think about that.

I like my head as it is. I don't want it to explode from excitement. :(

I want to see Crimson Skies 360, from what I hear I may be in luck too.

I want to see gameplay footage of Banjo 3 too, plus whatever else Rare have up their sleeves, I think there may be a few more from them.

I've also heard something about a 360 MGS game, be interesting to see if it's MGS4 or something new.

Another rumour I'm hoping to be confirmed is Ninja Gaiden 2 as 360 exclusive.

I want to see what Team Ico are doing now (if anything), although if they are working on something it'll probably be shown at TGS since that's when Shadow of the Colossus was revealed too.

And the Usual: Kingdom Hearts, anything about Final Fantasy, Haze, Bioshock, Alan Wake, MGS4, Beautiful Katamari, Assassin's Creed and Banjo 3.

A new Lumines game, or similar rhythm puzzle game. I still need to buy Lumines 2, Gunpey, E3 and rebuy Lumines for PSP, and i'm getting the new packs for Lumines Live! wednesday.

I feel somewhat addicted.

I really only wanted to see some Gears 2 stuff but Mark Rein has said thats a definate no.

Im hoping for some Assassins stuff and also maybe some Alan Wake footage/news with a bit of luck. Wont hold my breath though.

I want lots and lots of Soul Calibur 4 info.

Next Gen Street Fighter for 360 :D.

Oh yeah: A fricking PROPER sequel to Chrono Trigger! For 360 :heh:. Either that or Chrono Trigger remake...actually no, that'd be pointless as the games already perfect :D.

About the same as his but minus the chrono trigger. I never played the first.

I also want a GOOD sonic game with GOOD music.

• 2 weeks later...

My E3 wishlist...

- More on HL2: Episode 2

- More on Team Fortress 2

- More Portal info

- MGS4 announced for 360

- More info on/trailer of Halo 3 (like, single-player...)

- Wolfenstein info/trailer/footage (though I'll probably buy it on PC)

- GoW2 stuff (not bloody likely!)

- More on RE5

- Bioshock

- Crysis

- Fallout 3

- GSC's (makers of S.T.A.L.K.E.R) new project

- A decent Sonic game

- PS3 price drop (lmao!! yeah, right)

- New DMC4 info

- Smash Bros. Brawl trailer

- RE: Umbrella Chronicles

- 3D Realms' new announcement

And the damn unlikely stuff...

- Max Payne 3 announcement

- Brand new Duke Nukem Forever info

I know I say it every year, but Shenmue III, please.

Same, but this year I really don't have any hope. Meh.

But yeah, PGR4, Alan Wake, Banjo 3, and Bioshock are what I'm interested in right now. That would go nicely with NiGHTS and Mario Galaxy.