N-Europe

Surely I'm not the only one here..(Left or Right?)

Dyson

Which hand do you write with?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which hand do you write with?

I remember a thread like this on another forum.

I said something along the lines of all left handed people are rapists, terrorists and Nazis.

The owner threatened to ban me thus it is my conclusion that left handed people overreact as well as rape, terrorise and be Nazis.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a thread like this on another forum.

I said something along the lines of all left handed people are rapists, terrorists and Nazis.

The owner threatened to ban me thus it is my conclusion that left handed people overreact as well as rape, terrorise and be Nazis.

Wonder which one I am!

Also lefties are teh next stage of evolution :D

I'm left handed, but I'm a bit awkward.

I write with my left hand. But I throw balls and bat when I play cricket with my right hand.

I play guitar and bass right handed, but drums left handed. In addition to this, I am "intimate with myself" with my right hand. Hmmmm.

Anyway, the reason I post the poll is because I also hold my pen in such a way that after 5 minutes of writing, my hand ends up hurting. I also find that I'm an awfully slow writer compared to the right handed people I know. Is this because I'm a lefty, or because I'm just a naturally slow writer? Who knows?

I'm right there with ya man although I'm a righty, but my handwriting tends to be neater than a lot of my friend's so I'm not too bothered by it.

Although I do most of my homework on the computer because of this problem, don't like writing that much.

I'm about as right as possible. I don't really do anything with my left really or my left foot, except walk on it. Apparently in the past left handed people where seen as evil, unlucky, clumsy and generally not good giving us words such as sinister which comes from the Latin sinistrum meaning left and evil. Hence in Italian the word for left is sinistra.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

I'm left handed, sure my writing gets smuged and my arm sometimes collides with the right handed person sitting next to me, but i can usually deal with it. I do alot of thing left handed, throw, kick (with my foot obviously) bowl, punch ect...

I write with my left hand, which caused a problem when it came to using scissors in school, they would always give me left-handed scissors and I would look like a fecking retard trying to use the buggers, simply because I was using my right hand to use scissors.

I only use my left hand to write. I throw, use scissors, hold a knife, play guitar and do everything else right-handed (including that!), as well as being right-footed. But that I write with my left hand makes everybody else think that I am a full-blown lefty, which really gets on my flat man-tits!

working with a guy whos left handed (me being right) while drilling things and other constructions stuff is great as we cover each other as say i drill or saw something thats better suited to a righty and he does the same as a lefty :)