Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

DCK

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky me. Our Art History exam is split over four days (so four groups of people for 12, 13, 14 and 20 June) and of course I am in the very last group. Which means when everyone finishes Art Theory on the 19th and can start with their vacation, I still have to study. So not fair. =(

Guest Stefkov

Had my two computing exams this morning. Got a story to type up about that :heh:

anyway finishd them both in 40-50 minutes each. We had two 1½ exams for them.

Woooo I finished my English Literature today! :) For the first time ever I felt more confident writing on the poetry than I did writing on Lord of The Flies. The exam didn't go too bad, seemed to be about what I was expecting, although the questioned I answered on Lord of the Flies was to be a bit too vague for my liking.

Woooo I finished my English Literature today! :) For the first time ever I felt more confident writing on the poetry than I did writing on Lord of The Flies. The exam didn't go too bad, seemed to be about what I was expecting, although the questioned I answered on Lord of the Flies was to be a bit too vague for my liking.

Which questions did you choose? I did the importance of the beast (5) and number 25.

My last exam, Describing Language, starts in four hours. I'm not going to do very well because I haven't revised enough, but I'm hoping I can just scrape a pass, or at least get an average mark of 40 so I can resit it next year without retaking the module :heh:

Either way I just want it to be over! Can't wait to enjoy that little period of no academic pressure :D(even though I have other life-stuff to worry about >.<)

I've just found out from my school that if my chicken pox hasn't gone by Friday, I get 0 for my english exam and have to retake in january.

Wtf. I'll be getting my parents to have a go at them later.

Whats wrong with that?

They can't let you into school with something as contagious as chicken pox, and the exam board isn't going to write you your own paper for something as minor as GCSE (I presume) English...

I've just found out from my school that if my chicken pox hasn't gone by Friday, I get 0 for my english exam and have to retake in january.

Wtf. I'll be getting my parents to have a go at them later.

That's absolutely disgraceful and you have every right to complain :mad:

(edited so as not to be in agreement with The Fish)

Revision almost done, exams on friday 9.45-10.45

eeek

I've gone through all my lectures once and made notes and read the relevent material. i need to go through the 2 past papers they have on the intranet and go through the stuff i did at the end of last week again, and make sure for example, i know the names of all the proteins, kinases, g-protein linked receptors etc etc and what they do and where.

*sigh*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!