Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

DCK

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C2 tomorrow. i've revised quite a bit but i really don't want to mess up. I'm aiming for a B but i have a habit for failing at life.

Also, if you go to the Smash. Bros brawl thread, eel wished me good lucky in my exam....how the hell did he know about it? Hmmm.

When I saw you said "goodbye M1" in teh meaningless post thread I thought you'd done something to the motorway...

Got my Prose 1650-1760-or-other exam today. Moll Flanders, Northanger Abbey... Please may your spirits channel through my pen today...

This time in 4 days the fate of my university degree, and my life, will have been decided, my molecules to exam will be over and i'll be worrying about how shit i did and how hard the exams was! :cry:

How much time do you get after tommorow?

My last is on Friday, I really should start soon...

Time?

Well, I do my last one tomorrow, then Im finished school. I never have to go back :D

I start at a new school to start studying for Highers in June!

english tomorrow, i have 4 english gcse exams!!!! its ridiculous

i've got Pre-1914/heaney/clark and a kestral for a knave exams tomoz.

I'm totally stuck on Kes (kestral for a knave) because we did it way back in year 10...anyone else do that book? direct me to any sites to help me revise...plz!:(

Guest Stefkov
Just had my C2 exam. Went pretty well I have to admit, though i fucked up the last question.

I have that in a couple weeks. :(

Did the final two General Studies exams....I was sat there thinking why do I need to answer this...

Computing tommorow!

Did the final two General Studies exams....I was sat there thinking why do I need to answer this...

Computing tommorow!

did you do AQA specification B? What a load of bullshanks that was. Right an interview about laziness being healthy :/

Finally got my exam schedule.

12, 13, 14 and 20 June are for Art History. It's partially an oral exam (as in, you get an hour or something to write down your answers, then go and talk to the prof about them and he'll ask more questions or something), so we're divided into different groups. Of course no idea what group I'll be in yet. =/

Then June 15 is Literature. Hopefully I won't have Art History on the 14th then, so I can still have an extra day to study for this.

Philosophy on June 18 (though I got to drop that class this year, yay!) and then Art Theory on June 19.

Find it kind of weird they're not giving us more time in between the exams, but oh well... Guess I did good on starting to study Art History already though. ='3

Guest Stefkov
did you do AQA specification B? What a load of bullshanks that was. Right an interview about laziness being healthy :/

General Studies...naaa we had some shite about radios in the Cultural paper.

In the social it was about other stuff I forgot.

Computing tommorow!

They were so funny, I actually wrote a poem about finishing early after the Maths bit of the paper.

I'd put it here but I might get it published, it's so pro.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!