N-Europe

Mother's Day

EEVILMURRAY

Shabba's, the time is coming. 17th, only 8 days away.

Any of j00 lot doing anything for the vagina [or for some (myself included) the stomach] you came from?

I have shelled out £80 on a pair of Michael Bolton tickets for my mummy. She seemed rather impressed when I told her what she was getting, I was going to let it be a surprise when they arrived at home but circumstances forced me to.

j00?

Any of j00 lot doing anything for the vagina [or for some (myself included) the stomach] you came from?

I'm not convinced you came out of a vagina (or stomach)... more like from a test tube from a third world experiment to produce gibbons in mass.

Well I'm trying to get my mum Gottlieb Pinball Classics for the Wii, (for under £17ish, don't want to pay the RRP, incase she doesnt like it), and will get her some kind of CD too. I also give to my grandmother on this day, so she will probably recive The Queen on DVD from me. And of course, we will dine out somewhere, and I never have to pay for that! Scampi and chips for me yum yum!

Guest Stefkov

I thought Mothers Day was the 18th. Mothers Day is on Sundays.

Gah, its 2 days after my mums Birthday. Getting her some sort of present for her Birthday then maybe getting flowers for mothers day. Already got a card.

I am (knicking the idea off my ex-roommate and) making a kind of scrapbook thing with help from my nan of my mom's life (obvious skipping over the evil bio-dad and brother). She's going to give me some photos soon, I'm going to mooch around the house when shes not here. Just gotta bother putting it all together.

1 word.

bollocks.

That's the gift that keeps on giving. I'm sure she'll love them! :smile:

I'm not convinced you came out of a vagina (or stomach)... more like from a test tube from a third world experiment to produce gibbons in mass.

Glad to hear it.

I'm going to get my Mom some nice chocolates from Thorntons methinks, she really likes those.

Though I'm going to a gig in London next weekend and I'm not going to be here, she wasn't too pleased about that. :/ Though it's her birthday not long after Mother's Day, so I'll make it up to her then. ^^

If I'm not around at the time, does it matter? decisions, decisions....I reckon a card will do.

Same here. Flowers/Chocolate will get damaged in the post. Possibly "Ha! I'm smarter than you - I didn't have a kid when I was 17". Or perhaps not, just a normal card will do.

Card will be guaranteed, but she must get sick of them by now.

Send an Email:

"Happy mothers day!

Because I'm now an environmentalist pig, I refuse to support the cutting down of trees to make cards. Instead of a card this year, please see the attachment.

I made it myself in paint.

Love from [name]"