N-Europe

Jordan - You Can Do Eeeeet!

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck Jordan. My driving test was one of the most nervous things I have ever been through but I managed to Pass first time with only 7 minors and I have now been driving 6 years :)

Snap!

Apart from the 6 years, I've been driving 3 months exactly now.

He'll hear your words in his head, like Leia heard Luke's words in The Empire Strikes Back.

Come on, Jordan! Do A Barrel Roll!

I think he'd fail if he does a barrel roll. :heh:

Good luck, Jordan, is this yuor first attempt?

Took me 4 attempts to pass my test!

The annoying thing though is the fact that I knew I was good enough, my driving instructor knew I was good enough, I just kept letting the occasion get the better of me and ended up making stupid mistakes!

In the end I just went in with a "I don't really care" attitude - helped me relax a bit and I passed!

Took me 4 attempts to pass my test!

The annoying thing though is the fact that I knew I was good enough, my driving instructor knew I was good enough, I just kept letting the occasion get the better of me and ended up making stupid mistakes!

In the end I just went in with a "I don't really care" attitude - helped me relax a bit and I passed!

Same situation. Took me 4 attempts to pass, as well.

Second time I failed was annoying, as I failed when I was reverse parking in the test centre...right at the end of the test. I was minutes away. Plus, I shouldn't have failed, as I thought my reverse park was fine. Still annoys me to this day.

Second time I failed was annoying, as I failed when I was reverse parking in the test centre...right at the end of the test. I was minutes away. Plus, I shouldn't have failed, as I thought my reverse park was fine. Still annoys me to this day.

That's harsh!

I remember on my first test I failed because I apparently wasn't ever checking mirrors when pulling away, etc. I checked every fucking time! When I told my instructor he said that I had to make it overly obvious (as in twist my head right round), but its not my fault if the examiner is too retarded to do his job properly!

Second time I failed was annoying, as I failed when I was reverse parking in the test centre...right at the end of the test.

I think they had good cause to fail you considering what really happened.

BadParking.jpg

True story.

Guest Jordan

I was a little beaten up by it, but Letty was there for me... man i love that girl.

Yeah, i'm gunna book another test 3 weeks from now, that gives me three or so weeks more practise.

Sorry if i disappointed you guys :)