N-Europe

Jordan - You Can Do Eeeeet!

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a little beaten up by it, but Letty was there for me... man i love that girl.

Yeah, i'm gunna book another test 3 weeks from now, that gives me three or so weeks more practise.

Sorry if i disappointed you guys :)

Too bad mate, if you don't mind me asking what did you find difficult. ie the driving? the nerves? the maneuvers?

It means nothing...everyone fails the first time (apart from me :heh:), but yeah, it's not good to be nervous, just take it easy and remember the stuff that you had trouble with and practice.

And me. :heh:

Seriously though, what went wrong? How many minors/majors?

Hope you pass next time, 3 weeks isn't really that long away.

The general consensus at my school is that all the best people fail their test first time.

There was a statistic about people who pass their test first time being more reckless drivers. I will try and dig it up.

Don't worry, dude. Like I said, you'll get there in the end. All the best drivers pass on their 4th test. :)

Too right!

My 4th is coming up soon so your still beating me :P

Will you soon be joining myself and Flinky in the illustrious 4th timer gang?!

Next time drive through the terraforming icon, that should give you some extra points. Also if you happen to see a whole group of Elvis on the street, get all of them, that should give you a huge bonus.

At least that's what I did (more or less :P) and I also passed on my first attempt. But I had a very cool instructor. I had to drive to my home and back. I never drove fast than 40 km/h.