Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Things that you do that annoy you

Charlie

Have you got anything you do yourself that really annoys you? Any bad habits?

I'm not interested in what other people do, just you for the moment. :x

It really annoys me how I can never seem to do the question mark properly first time and always comes out as '/', its the only thing that you use shift for which I do with the right shift....

Whenever I just try and shave really quickly, I always leave a few strands of hair, and when I'm watching TV I start playing with it for some reason, really want to break that habit....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got anything you do yourself that really annoys you? Any bad habits?

I'm not interested in what other people do, just you for the moment. :x

It really annoys me how I can never seem to do the question mark properly first time and always comes out as '/', its the only thing that you use shift for which I do with the right shift....

Whenever I just try and shave really quickly, I always leave a few strands of hair, and when I'm watching TV I start playing with it for some reason, really want to break that habit....

Lol, 90% of my ?'s are /'s as well, weird thing to get annoyed about really.:p

One thing that annoys me is the fact I always set myself what i think are 'reachable' targets, but never seem to get there, yet i never re-assess it and keep falling close - if that makes any sense?

hmm got a few, say a dish comes out of the dishwasher, for some reason i have to clean it under the tap before i use it, same with cups, anything.

Clicking my fingers, i do this far too much, should really stop it soon.

And stuff needs to be in the exact place i want it, say if theirs a pen on me desk, i need to put it somewhere neat, or say me phone is sittin nxt to me, i have to turn it to face me, weird :S Ultra neatness i spose lol. Cleanliness is gooood!

My compulsive obsessive habit towards videogames. The fact that I completed Ikaruga without a continue somehow made me regain my virginity. In other words, my tendency to be a geek, while at the same time, a raging Metalhead. I guess I may be bipolar.

I also like to lick my wounds.

I bite my nails, real short, I try to stop but I just can't, been doing it since I was little and recently it's gotten worse.

Another major problem I have, is that I can't do anything. It's not than I'm unable to do stuff, I just have a real problem in doing what I actually should be doing, like I can do anything but the essay I have to do when I have to do it. I always put things off too.

I'm also a hypocrite in some matters, and worse, I don't tend to realise it when I should.

I say something, then 10 seconds later I think of what I should have said and get angry with myself because it's too late. I am also really lazy, especially when it comes to school where not doing enough work affects my studies.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!