Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Looks army like.

You dress like you're on the job!

I like nightwolf's orange hoody!

I wish men could wear bright bloody orange and not look silly.

I wear bright bloody orange and...oh wait never mind. :/

That champagne flute and martini glass I ordered turned up today. Shockingly quick as I ordered it Saturday afternoon.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks army like.

You dress like you're on the job!

I like nightwolf's orange hoody!

I wish men could wear bright bloody orange and not look silly.

It dosent really in real life. It dosent show the real colour.

For your information i dont wear anything when im on the job haha. But it is a bit sad when on a nigt time everyone gets changed in the block and most people are wearing DPM shorts to mong about in. We have even said its sad haha.

Ahh Republic, A shop I spend far too much money in.

A man after my own heart. Republic recently opened in Sheffield, for some reason I always though republic to be expensive so I never went in, but now I can't stop, mostly because the clothes actually fit me, nearly all of my new wardrobe is from there.

Debut by Bjork - £4

Bjork+-+Debut.jpg

Mario De Janeiro by Mario Testino - £16

6a00d8341c4f4c53ef0120a4cfac76970b-800wi

A Christmas/general present for my "parents", Ruari and Alex, who have adopted me and helped me through my first term at uni. Ruari does Portuguese, so I thought it was appropriate. Also, the cover leaves me in the quicksand.

And for the Secret Santa that we're doing amongst our "clique" of friends: I got a guy I don't really know that well, so I just bought things I like, which are good, and other people should like too. The budget was £15.

Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea by PJ Harvey - £4

03d4024128a031c4fca60110.L.jpg

Nighty Night Season 1 - £5

40886-large.jpg

No Country For Old Men - £6

no-country-for-old-men.jpg

Guest Stefkov

Family Guy seasons 1 - 3...

... is what I would be posting here if I hadn't put it down at the last minute. I think I had to prove to Queen that I could be and wanted to be stopped. I wasn't a rocket ship, on my way to mars. I was in my shoes on my way to Orange.

I did buy these off ebay:

faceplates_large_640x480.jpg

A man after my own heart. Republic recently opened in Sheffield, for some reason I always though republic to be expensive so I never went in, but now I can't stop, mostly because the clothes actually fit me, nearly all of my new wardrobe is from there.

We've had one here for a while and they do a great range of stuff. My whole wardrobe is basically Fenchurch or G-star.

..or perhaps a hearing aid would have been more appropriate :indeed:

I'm only joking.. kinda :heh:

To be fair, Paj's dad is really into music, and has a "good" taste. We've had loads of discussions about pop music with him before, and he seems to appreciate the better pop stuff (the category which I think Lady Gaga falls into).

It's like my dad - he's into 70/80s progressive rock (or whatever its called), but then one of his favourite songs of all time is Never Ever by All Saints. It's such a stunning song - especially the 7 minute long version. I clap everytime I think about it.

daftpunk_human.jpg

Daft Punk - Human After All (Obviously)

Interstella5555.jpg

Daft Punk - Interstella 5555.

Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem (インターステラ5555, Intāsutera Fō Faibu?) is a feature-length Japanese animated musical film originally released on December 1, 2003.[1] The film is the visual realization of Discovery, an album by Daft Punk. Each track from the album has been animated as an episode in the story of the abduction and rescue of an interstellar pop band. The film was produced by the creators of the Discovery album, along with Toei Animation, under the supervision of Leiji Matsumoto.[2] The film has no dialogue and minimal sound effects.

It's fucking special. Watching it made me love Discovery a lot more than I already did.

Interstella5555.jpg

Daft Punk - Interstella 5555.

It's fucking special. Watching it made me love Discovery a lot more than I already did.

It's quite amazing. I was lucky enough to get to watch it on a big screen, outside, in the dark, in France, surrounded by hundreds of people. It felt a bit like a concert, with people actually cheering when a good song came on and stuff. =D

It's like my dad - he's into 70/80s progressive rock (or whatever its called), but then one of his favourite songs of all time is Never Ever by All Saints. It's such a stunning song - especially the 7 minute long version. I clap everytime I think about it.

Really? You actually clap?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!