Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

342117ps_500h.jpg

342102ps_500h.jpg

340910ps_500h.jpg

Also got some cooler for my 4870x2. Can overclock that badboy now so much. It basically halfed the temps. Standard is now 38 instead of 58 and when taxing games were played, it would hit 100, now it's 55-60 degrees, so awesome :D

pr_ac4870X2_001.jpg

Fucking hell, how do you afford these things!

I don't buy anything else. My clothes are my games :D lol

Others will laugh at you, but money on games is pretty well spent, I think. You can get pretty sweet deals here and there if you shop around (Madworld for 17 quid for example), and you get so much out of them. I've seen people with huuuuge dvd collections, and may have only seen each film once, or have a million cds. If you use the stuff, and you're passionate about it, then it's not hurting anyone.

It's better than blowing money on cigarettes, for example. If I did have more money, I'd have bought more games by now, so you're just living the dream, Dom, haha.

Wireless%20Stereo%20MP3%202.jpg

As my new car has an old tape deck stereo and I can't really afford a new one right now I started looking for cheaper solutions....

This little thing lets me plug in my mp3 player and then transmits an FM signal to which the car stereo picks up and vola; music :)

Only £5.99 delivered brand new from ebay.

Wireless%20Stereo%20MP3%202.jpg

As my new car has an old tape deck stereo and I can't really afford a new one right now I started looking for cheaper solutions....

This little thing lets me plug in my mp3 player and then transmits an FM signal to which the car stereo picks up and vola; music :)

Only £5.99 delivered brand new from ebay.

Ooooh, this is what I want.

So you need a jack socket in the in car stereo thing?

Today's Purchase:

Another Code: R - £39.99

Would have bought Tales of Vesperia, if I had found it in either of the GAMEs I was in as I had left over credit from buying Another Code.

I find it pretty shit that Game couldn't even seem to get any / many copies of such a big game for release, it's at times like this that actually make me glad that I order from Play, they got me both AC:R and TOV to me by Thursday. :)

Speaking of which, I'm gonna play some more Another Code now and maybe some Tales of Vesperia later. ^^

Ooooh, this is what I want.

So you need a jack socket in the in car stereo thing?

No no, it sends out and FM signal and you just tune your car stereo to it! you can even pick what frequency to broadcast at.

you plug your MP3 player/cd player/other to it via the earphone socket or USB connection, press play on that and the little device sends out your songs via an FM signal so your car stereo can then pick it up and tada your music!

Much better quality that those tape things that have been around years and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a new car stereo :)

Plenty of shops sell them like Maplins, play, amazon, argos etc but you can find them cheaper on ebay like me! The guy I bought from stated that he had 250 of them all brand new..........did he rob the factory where they are made or something? ha. Can't complain for £5.99 delivered even if it turns out to be shit. But all reviews I've read have been good so far.

No no, it sends out and FM signal and you just tune your car stereo to it! you can even pick what frequency to broadcast at.

you plug your MP3 player/cd player/other to it via the earphone socket or USB connection, press play on that and the little device sends out your songs via an FM signal so your car stereo can then pick it up and tada your music!

Much better quality that those tape things that have been around years and a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a new car stereo :)

Plenty of shops sell them like Maplins, play, amazon, argos etc but you can find them cheaper on ebay like me! The guy I bought from stated that he had 250 of them all brand new..........did he rob the factory where they are made or something? ha. Can't complain for £5.99 delivered even if it turns out to be shit. But all reviews I've read have been good so far.

What they said. Basically it broadcasts its own radio station, although it only has a small range. They used to be illegal due to technically being a pirate radio station (plus they could potentially interfere with emergency frequencies), but they were made legal recently.

Not sure about all of them, but mine overrides actual radio stations, so put it on Radio 1s frequency to mess with other cars who are close. It's fun.

What they said. Basically it broadcasts its own radio station, although it only has a small range. They used to be illegal due to technically being a pirate radio station (plus they could potentially interfere with emergency frequencies), but they were made legal recently.

Not sure about all of them, but mine overrides actual radio stations, so put it on Radio 1s frequency to mess with other cars who are close. It's fun.

My friend got a really cheap one for his iPod.

Its hilarious, he has to drive to a dead spot near his house so it will capture his frequency.

I had trouble with mine in Germany. Not because the iPods signal was weak, but because there wasn't really any frequencies not in use, so I kept getting interference from actual radio stations.

Now I drive with the aerial down to prevent picking up the other stations. Works like a charm.