Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMGP0332.jpg

Is meant to be for housemates birthday but seeing as thats in July I think I may give it early.

y- you didn't get my package yet??!

i had a horrible DREAM about being trapped in aldi. aldi is a horrible supermarket in my town - i hate it i hate it i hate it!! i went to the till to buy one thing cause i thought then they'd let me out - it came to £60!

i did NOT dream purchase THAT. :nono:

Aldi is a horrible place.

I mean, even the feel of the place feels cheap... >_> I'm not even being stuck up about it. Even if i was extremely poor i wouldn't get food from there.

I mean, even the feel of the place feels cheap... >_> I'm not even being stuck up about it. Even if i was extremely poor i wouldn't get food from there.

I think my towns got Aldi now....or Lidl...I cant remember which but I think its awesome, because they have some unique things. They had spice biscuits like thousands for a pound at Christmas which was amazing.

Either way they are building the other supermarket right across the street at the moment so there will be an Aldi and a Lidl right next to each other which is huge lol.

when i was last there in real life... after about 20 mins of wondering why they couldnt have made the isles big enough to fit two trollies down... i shuffled up to my mum and asked if we could "get the hell out of this horrible place" - which got me a dirty look from one drone who was stacking apples...

*shudder* don'liek-it.

Its all in wrappers, who cares what the building looks like? Posh ass

Vegies are the same woteva shop u get em from, and the chicken/steak is quite good from their.

Aldi do some bangin deals on munch, they have pure nice biccys in their, and wer else can u get any butty u want for 99p ! :D!

Aldi is great for stuff like chocolates and cookies! And they have my favourite delicious chocolate spread. =D

Plus they have some cool deals from time to time, like computers and laptops. And I got my latest Wacom tablet from them (sure it was an old model, but I've been using it lots already!). ^_____^

Though they'll start building a Lidl around here soon too. More competition for the already big amount of supermarkets in this city. =O

If you had an ounce of sense in you, you would. Aldis food vaires considerably but alot of it is quite nice and excellent value. It is certainly a hell of alot nicer than Morrisons bettabuy or Tesco value range or whatever. I will grant you that the place does feel cheap but I still detect some snobbery going on here. If I could I would get all my food from Marks and Spencers though. Their stuff is stupidly nice sometimes (if somewhat expensive)

y- you didn't get my package yet??!

i had a horrible DREAM about being trapped in aldi. aldi is a horrible supermarket in my town - i hate it i hate it i hate it!! i went to the till to buy one thing cause i thought then they'd let me out - it came to £60!

i did NOT dream purchase THAT. :nono:

I did and it was awesome, I really liked it. Its what inspired me to look for more on ebay.

4958439x.jpg

Claire likes it, and its quite fun, so meh.

Was played We Love Katamari earlier and shall be getting Beautiful Katamari tomorrow. Just need a 360....

And while its being talking about, I quite like M&S food. Their cookies are godly.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!