NEurope

I have to post this because of how utterly absurd it is. Yesterday I got given this.

1497113?$productdetail_main_new$

Jubilation XXV (50ml)

£115

Yes, you read that right. Insane. A nice birthday gift....but insane....

Today's Purchases:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - £42.99

Brutal Legend (360) - £39.99

HDMI Cable - £9.99

Totalling at £92.97, but all on in store credit at Gamestation :D

Today's Purchases:

Sausage Roll

Cheese & Onion Pasty

Two Bottles of Water

Compeed Invisible Cold Sore Patch (They fucking lied)

Overall an AMAZING afternoon's shopping

uncharted-2-box-artwork.jpg

It's nice that my PS3 is actually now being used to play game(s) again. :D

I have purchased:

lenticular-terminator.jpg

and

1054du1.jpg

It's about time I bought them on doovde. Had them on video (Taped off the telly) for yeeeears.

Only cost about 6 quid online. :D

However...

I'm going to see the female next Thursday. I've ordered these off play.com today. I don't know if they'll come in time. Hmm.

Does anyone know if I'll get it in time? It says 3-4 working days, which means it will come in time. But...I dunno.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Play have always been super slow for me, but I don't know how quick they are in the UK.

Trying to cheer myself up so spent money:

bowsers_inside_story.jpg

£24.49

Play have always been super slow for me, but I don't know how quick they are in the UK.

Trying to cheer myself up so spent money:

bowsers_inside_story.jpg

£24.49

They're like 3-4 days here, cos' they come from one of the Juernsy twin islands.

Epic game. EPIC. Its clawing its way to my favourite DS game spot.

Seems like every new blockbuster DS game becomes your favourite. :heh:

They're like 3-4 days here, cos' they come from one of the Juernsy twin islands.

That's not bad then, better than the two weeks it usually takes deliveries from Play to get here.

And yeah, I know I'm going to like the game, it's a great series. Can't wait to play it.

Excellent, so it should reach me by Thursday? I'm a bit annoyed at myself for not buying these yesterday or the day before now. Damn, hindsight.

Excellent, so it should reach me by Thursday? I'm a bit annoyed at myself for not buying these yesterday or the day before now. Damn, hindsight.

It should, yes. Although I've had three things ordered on the same day (all in stock and dispatched at the same time) all arrive on different days. Oddly, the boxes each of the things were in would have easily fit all three of the items.

Speaking of, I'm about to order something that is the same price at Amazon as it is Play. Which is likely to get here quickest and prior to the Royal Mail crying session?

Speaking of, I'm about to order something that is the same price at Amazon as it is Play. Which is likely to get here quickest and prior to the Royal Mail crying session?

Play, even though I hate play because it never comes when its supposed too, always takes a week or more (rather than the 3-4 days). But amazon can take forever depending who you buy from.

I've never really had trouble with play ariving late. Sometimes it's even come sooner, though lately it's not been quite as good.

Amazo can be quite aswell sometimes.

I'd say they're about the same.

I've never had a problem with Play. Everything came within those 3-4 days, and a few things came even earlier than that. :hehe:

Though there was one time when I ordered a DVD but it came a few weeks late. Not the fault of Play.com or the PlayTrade seller I bought it off, but the Post Office...no, they weren't on strike. :blank:

Never used Amazon so I don't have the slightest clue about them, mind. Mwaha.

I've been hearing iffy things about Play as of late, and the seller seemed to be somewhat affiliated with Amazon anyway so went with them. Same price anyway.

PushingDaisies_S2_DVD-725257.jpg

(although I wish they kept on using the pie images on the discs)

^_^

It came out just before I went to Japan, and I came back broke. Then was holding out to get a blu-ray player but logic is telling me I can't afford that for a while... when I do I'll give away or sell my DVD copies.

Oh and speaking of Amazon, everything is now free to ship.

I've been hearing iffy things about Play as of late, and the seller seemed to be somewhat affiliated with Amazon anyway so went with them. Same price anyway.

PushingDaisies_S2_DVD-725257.jpg

(although I wish they kept on using the pie images on the discs)

^_^

It came out just before I went to Japan, and I came back broke. Then was holding out to get a blu-ray player but logic is telling me I can't afford that for a while... when I do I'll give away or sell my DVD copies.

Oh and speaking of Amazon, everything is now free to ship.

I call dibs on the Pushing Daisies DVDs! And Dexter, if you have those. =P

Hmm we need to all move to a more central location to swap DVDs. Ellmeister was trying to get his probably-unwashed mitts on my Arrested Development and How I Met Your Mother.

Maybe if you're a good girl santa'll treat you ;)

Also, you can pay for delivery on Amazon, maybe next day if you're feeling it. Play have free delivery as standard and I've never had the need for anything else.

Just add whatever into both baskets if they're round about the same price, go into purchasing and see how much the postage will cost for a speedy delivery and then close whichever window costs the most wonga