NEurope

Doesnt look like any of the games on my rental list are available today so just the one dvd coming:

61THJCbOxwL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

9091979x.jpg

Seen as I keep playing the demo I thought I may aswell pick it up. Also got another controller for £20 from GAME for buying for Fifa... So all good.

daft_punk_disovery.jpg

b00007fomp09lzzzzzzz_copy_1.jpg

8ddddfdf.jpg

Got all 3 of them for a total of around £10 :D Listening to the Daft Punk at the moment and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.

Meerkat Metro - Electric Bike

SS09205-0337TPS436890.jpg

Bought this beast seeing as I'll now be cycling to work as of a week Monday! :D I'm actually kinda excited about it, I haven't rode a bike for about a decade so... should be fun. :heh:

Got all the other shizzle today as well, decent helmet, gloves, clothing, front and back lights oh and a chain of course, can't wait till it arrives and I can start using it. ^^

Electric bike? That's just lazy, it defeats the whole part of keeping fit...

If the purpose of it (for him) was to keep fit.

He's perfectly healthy from what I've seen of him. :smile:

Well...maybe a shade too much pepper eh.

Is this a roundabout way of saying you think he's fit?

Want to tell us something? :P

Electric bike? That's just lazy, it defeats the whole part of keeping fit...

Ok... it still has pedals, you turn the electric bit on when you need it, so for the most part I will be using it like a normal bike but on the steep hills that's when it'll be used so I'll still be keeping 'fit' with it :) though I may need to start eating a bit more because I need to be putting on weight, not losing it really, but yeah, cycling regularly will be good for me still I reckon.

Ty Rez :D it's mainly for getting to/from work because the bus service here - in the afternoon/evenings - has become mega phailz and I need to be at work for certain times but I had figured it'd do me some good too and of course the other main purpose is that it'll save me a fuckload of cash each year... so I can keep fuelling my pepper addiction >.> :wink:

Edited by S.C.G
Automerged Doublepost

Got a few items today

51hUfy3pXcL._SS400_.jpg

Because my current ones are definitely on the way out...

bowsers_inside_story.jpg

Because I wanted something new to play until ToS2 comes out and it's been getting stellar reviews - I love the first one but never saw the appeal of the second...

516lcTfWFcL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Whilst I ordered it a while ago, it finally arrived today. It's taken two weeks to arrive but definitely worth it.

I also picked up some shorts, a close fitting long sleeved shirt, and some gloves for football.

Is this a roundabout way of saying you think he's fit?

Want to tell us something? :P

Outragous claims based on nothing butFACT WHAT! :D

Look at this pretty. Incidentally, what do you non comic people think is the better looking cover? I think one is very average and the other...well the others my favourite artist.

Haunt1.jpg

Haunt+1+V+10.jpg

daft_punk_disovery.jpg

Listening to the Daft Punk at the moment and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.

Good man. Daft Punk ∞.

Ok... it still has pedals, you turn the electric bit on when you need it, so for the most part I will be using it like a normal bike but on the steep hills that's when it'll be used so I'll still be keeping 'fit' with it :) though I may need to start eating a bit more because I need to be putting on weight, not losing it really, but yeah, cycling regularly will be good for me still I reckon.

But it's cycling uphill that will exercise you the most.

But it's cycling uphill that will exercise you the most.

And also what will tire me out most before work so it'll be good to have a bit of assistance from the bike when going uphill, plus at the start of the journey there I'll be going down a steep hill so on the way back it'll be a steep hill I have to pedal up on my way back from work when I'm likely to be kinda tired, so again the assistance will be useful there. :)

It's not as if it's gonna make things 'effortless' there will still be a good deal of pedalling done by myself, it's merely a bit of assisted power provided by a battery, that's all... if I ever feel like a 'challenge' I can always switch to a non-assisted gear and ride it normally, but it'll be good to have the option there rather than to needlessly struggle. ::shrug:

scribblenauts-ds-game-box-artwork.jpg

Gran_turismo_PSP.jpg

playstation-1-one-sony-audiophile-cd-player-transport-rca-1.jpg

£2.99 from Gamestation with all the wires. It was literally a case of handing over the loose change in my wallet for something that cost a couple of hundred pounds when new. And I remember those days vividly.

Look at this pretty. Incidentally...COLOR]

The second is obviously best. Not just because the McFarlane cover does nothing but look like a manip of one of his old Spidey pics;

x1692.jpg

Arrived today from Lostmario:

198288_16654_front.jpg

I now own every Phantasy Star game apart from the Game Gear spinoffs, the compilations (pointless really), PSZero and Phantasy Star Portable 2. Rest assured I'll buy those when they come out. I also have a review copy of PSO (the copy Sega send to magazines for reviewing).

41B77305GJL_AA280_.jpg

Master Gear. Plays Master System games on the Game Gear.

00046810.jpg

Edited by Goafer