NEurope

For a 3D ticket?

(a ticket for a 3D film that is...)

For toy story 3D!

But I do live in the middle of nowhere!!

For toy story 3D!

But I do live in the middle of nowhere!!

What time viewing would that be for? I think if I paid before 11am id get a ticket around that price for it.

What time viewing would that be for? I think if I paid before 11am id get a ticket around that price for it.

booking now, for tonight at 9pm.

That delightful diary thingy some of us ordered awhile back. Mine just got dispatched. I think they're slightly pissed off that it's been bought so cheaply.

iphone-31.jpg

iPod Touch 3.1 (yes I know thats the phone) update for £2.99. In your face early adopters!

iPod Touch 3.1 (yes I know thats the phone) update for £2.99. In your face early adopters!

Why delete my awesomeness? :(

336312ps_500h.jpg

58355-l.jpg

FIFA08NDSL.jpg

box-l.jpg

333667ps_500h.jpg

4005209114004.JPG

And two awesome gamey t-shirts.

And two awesome gamey t-shirts.

That reminds me, I also got a rad as fuck shirt. It looks kind of like this, just without the patches:

P10791993.jpg

Although I will be visiting the local military surplus shop at some point to invest in some patches.

IPod_Touch_2.0.png

32GB iPod Touch, £229.

gear4.jpg

Gear4 Houseparty 3, £10 (save £30 when bought with an iPod...score.)

ExtendedWarrantyWiiFit-2T.jpg

£22.99. Covers everything, minus theft.

Nice one Dyson! That's some sexy kit.

for me...

trueloves-gutter.jpg

Very excited. I already heard it on a Guardian site stream but I really want to sit back and put it through the full effect of my Hi-Fi stack. Unless you own one, it's hard to describe how much more enjoyable music can be through really good equipement compared to compact stereos.

Very excited. I already heard it on a Guardian site stream but I really want to sit back and put it through the full effect of my Hi-Fi stack. Unless you own one, it's hard to describe how much more enjoyable music can be through really good equipement compared to compact stereos.

Very true. once you've listened to music through a proper Hi-Fi setup, you never want to go back... ever! :)

Very true. once you've listened to music through a proper Hi-Fi setup, you never want to go back... ever! :)

Or even through some half decent headphones. I don't get why people spend £250+ on ipod speakers when they could get a hi fi set up started for that price and use a very cheap wire to connect the ipod.

Or even through some half decent headphones. I don't get why people spend £250+ on ipod speakers when they could get a hi fi set up started for that price and use a very cheap wire to connect the ipod.

Also very true,the term 'high-quality' iPod speakers is a bit of an oxymoron because there is a limit to how good they can sound on any system, but you're certainly much better off with a proper system for all types of audio which will still provide better quality for listening to an iPod than any of these bespoke 'iUnits' plus you can use it for everything else. :)

As for headphones, it's definitely worth getting a reasonably good pair if the price is right, often headphones that come bundled with MP3 players/iPods aren't that good at all.

Ipods are inherently bad at producing sound for open spaces. Unless you run them through a proper amp, you'll never get good sound out of them.

I love my Sennheiser CX300II's :D And already have some decent speakers, but for a tenner they make a good backup :p

Todays amazing pickups at the wet drizzly on/off car boot :) I FOUND A G&W !!!:):):)

oct4.jpg

oct4jpg2.jpg

1004211.jpg

more info in retro forum :)

135cover.jpg

Oh Mai Gawd! My mind is seriously blown!

Got myself macbook-unibody-large.jpg

13" 2gb ram 160gb HD

Gonna go great with my uni work :D /poor