NEurope

Regarding designer jeans and shirts and such I always find that it's more about how they feel when you're wearing them than how they look. I'm not a designer whore at all I'm just saying you can tell the difference. Sure Primark can get their clothes looking like designer stuff (though you CAN tell) but they sure don't feel like it and they sure don't last as many washes.

Not that I give a shit either ways but I'll occasionally pay more than I usually would if the clothes feel really good to wear as well as look good.

Edited by SPAMBOT4000

I've just went on a spending spree and spent about £180, I got...

Chukka shoes

58386973.tif

Boat Shoes

58970296.tif

Shirt

85690356.tif

T Shirt

35559131.tif

Jacket

13088597.tif

Heh, mom and I just went to a huuuuge book sales thingie (like a huge hall filled with books).

I ended up buying 13 children's books (one probably as a gift for a friend) and a bundle of 24 papers with textures on them (great for illustrations). Cost me €49.15. Quite happy about the stuff I bought. =)

Decided to look up pictures of the books I got today. =D

Een%20bl7.jpgWat%20ee10.jpg

6761512.jpgtwee_lange_oren.jpg

Gronk.jpgderaafdieopzijnsnavelkonstaan.jpg

9025740928.gif

verdriet.jpgtwee-losse-meisjes.jpg

1.jpg

905932207X.gif

9077065520.gif

b27190.jpg (this last one as a gift for a friend, though her birthday isn't until January)

Even though ik kan Nederlands spreken a little, I'm soooo reading/looking at those books when I see you next. Gront and Moet Dat Nou Zo??? look amazing.

Tax_Disc_%281996%29.jpg

Except an up to date one, obviously.

I did it online, mainly because I'm embracing this new fangled technology with all the grace and panache of a altzheimers riddled pensioner. It didn't ask for any information on my insurance. Is that normal? It checked the MOT. Either way it's payed now.

autechrelp57xk.jpg

Autechre - LP5

Quite excited to hear it as I have been informed it is their best work. Heard one song from it already but I want to try and listen to it in a single sitting without any distractions (like n-europe =P)

32294987-f802714cab778c5b4da3d4d15fef0eb2.4abe85ce-scaled.jpg

The PSP and Monster hunter, bought today.

Now I need a memory card... bloody Sony and not providing everything in the box.

Meh, it was cheap.

My local Blockbuster had Scribblenauts for sale today. I tried to buy it and the guy behind the till (the manager) said they were out of stock. Now I thought that it they might say that it wasn't actually out yet, but I'm not sure now whether they were selling it early or not. It was in their chart section, so either it had sold enough to make it there, or their charts are completely made up. Plus the fact that it was the manager. Surely he knows what's going on in his store and would know if it had been put out by mistake and tell me?

Either way, I got close enough to Scribblenauts to almost feel the fun I would have had playing it.

Meh, it was cheap.

My local Blockbuster had Scribblenauts for sale today. I tried to buy it and the guy behind the till (the manager) said they were out of stock. Now I thought that it they might say that it wasn't actually out yet, but I'm not sure now whether they were selling it early or not. It was in their chart section, so either it had sold enough to make it there, or their charts are completely made up. Plus the fact that it was the manager. Surely he knows what's going on in his store and would know if it had been put out by mistake and tell me?

Either way, I got close enough to Scribblenauts to almost feel the fun I would have had playing it.

New releases are generally put into charts based upon presumed sales/pre-order data. Not all stores are big enough to have a separate 'new release' section.

After getting turned down by T-Mobile on the HTC Hero, I decided to try for a cheaper/phone contract with 3 (I did some research and it seems that they're one of the most lenient companies when it comes to credit history) and my order has been successfully processed.

nokia5800xpressmusic1p.jpg

Nokia 5800, Unlimited Internet, Unlimited Texts, 200 minutes, £20 a month. The phone seems to do everything I want it to do.

After getting turned down by T-Mobile on the HTC Hero, I decided to try for a cheaper/phone contract with 3 (I did some research and it seems that they're one of the most lenient companies when it comes to credit history) and my order has been successfully processed.

nokia5800xpressmusic1p.jpg

Nokia 5800, Unlimited Internet, Unlimited Texts, 200 minutes, £20 a month. The phone seems to do everything I want it to do.

They are the most lenient. I got turned down by o2 and 3 would give me a contract. I also have that phone (although not with 3) and its bloody awesome : peace:

Do you get the grey colour? it looks nicer than my red!

Went shopping yesterday for some new clothes for work. Its casual wear but still want to appear smartish (although after enough time I'll probably be quite casual).

2114gnr.jpg

Clothes (white jumper, green jumper, green formal shirt, black formal trousers) were all £5 each. Hair stuff (shampoo and conditioner) was £16. Might take the green formal shirt back though because its quite big. Hate how its a tiny collar but still baggy, I look like I've stolen my dad's shirt or something.

They are the most lenient. I got turned down by o2 and 3 would give me a contract. I also have that phone (although not with 3) and its bloody awesome : peace:

Do you get the grey colour? it looks nicer than my red!

I think it's the black/grey one. I've done a big app search and found quite a lot of things to keep me occupied on the train.

Zed oh emm gee, that 5800 looks like my kind of phone.

A) How much was it?

B) Is there any way to cancel a contract? I'm sick of the cunting T-Mobile pricks.

I bought mine for £200, p&go on o2. Think it has been discontinued though.

Most companies expect you to pay the remaining months of contract length