NEurope

Is Chain of Memories on PS2 a remake of the GBA game?!

Yep yep, here's some info from Wikipedia:

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories was remade for the PlayStation 2, titled Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. It was released as the second disc of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ in Japan on March 29, 2007[4] and as a standalone title in North America on December 2, 2008.[5] It has not been released in Europe.

(To keep things relevant to the thread, I bought a panini, a latte and a birthday card plus present for my dad earlier today.)

Walk with me = birthday present.

Rest = epic mine.

IMGP1921.jpg

IMGP1922.jpg

Glow in the dark spray paint.

IMGP1923.jpg

arrested%20development%201.jpg

I realised I'd gone through £60 of my precious penny this month already (a lot for me, having no job, and getting an "allowance") and not actually bought anything lasting for myself. It had all gone on drinks, entry to places and bus fares. I hated. So I bought this for £13. Cheaper on Play, but there's a strike about to happen IIRC. I've seen it all already, but in shit quality on the computer, and it's so worth my time, and it's just the best thing ever.

Got an email to say that my stuff has been posted. Yaaaaaaaaaaay. :D

It is so very, very nice to actually have the ability to spend some money on something. I'm going to be careful as I still am not earning a lot of money, but I think things are going to get better. Yaaaaay. Quite happy right now about that.

Ooh, LoveFilm posted a DVD to me without me having to do anything.

Automation.

It feels...

sexy.

Ooh, LoveFilm posted a DVD to me without me having to do anything.

Automation.

It feels...

sexy.

We are truely blessed with technology.

Glow in the dark spray paint.

IMGP1923.jpg

That better be going on your car for some added awesomeness/illegality.

Indeed it is. Is it illegal? I've been meaning to check. And I keep saying "I've been meaning to check"

*Googles it*

PS at the car thing are we meeting there, or....elsewhere and driving up/convoying etc etc etc.

Indeed it is. Is it illegal? I've been meaning to check. And I keep saying "I've been meaning to check"

*Googles it*

PS at the car thing are we meeting there, or....elsewhere and driving up/convoying etc etc etc.

I think anything that lights up (or glows in this case) needs to be a certain colour depending on where it is on the car. White only on the front (or slight blue or yellow tint. Basically any colour that is legal for headlights), orange on the sides and red on the back. You can get away with minor things like those shitty blue LEDs people insist on having on their washer jets (although they are still illegal). A lot of things like that are subject to the individual Policeperson (and their mood) who spots it.

I also have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with the convoy/meeting there. Was it aimed at me?

I think anything that lights up (or glows in this case) needs to be a certain colour depending on where it is on the car. White only on the front (or slight blue or yellow tint. Basically any colour that is legal for headlights), orange on the sides and red on the back. You can get away with minor things like those shitty blue LEDs people insist on having on their washer jets (although they are still illegal). A lot of things like that are subject to the individual Policeperson (and their mood) who spots it.

I also have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with the convoy/meeting there. Was it aimed at me?

Hopefully I'll be alright I guess. Just a cheeky few stripes down the side.

And yes. BRING ON YOUR WALL!

Disney DVD fix.

£4

tnav051.jpg

2 for £12

wallezj.jpg

11371large.jpg

Bargains.

Oh where did you get them for that price? Most places I checked sold them for more than £12 heh. I'm still interested in buying more disney films, though again the language option limits my choice.

Oh where did you get them for that price? Most places I checked sold them for more than £12 heh. I'm still interested in buying more disney films, though again the language option limits my choice.

From ASDA, they are running a similar deal online, 2 for £15 though.

Linkage

10108942x.jpg

To replace the one I left in my car when it was stolen. Won't make that mistake again.

From ASDA, they are running a similar deal online, 2 for £15 though.

Linkage

Ah yeah I checked their site, but it's not £12 on there so darn. =P

But yeah I ordered some disney DVDs myself recently. Can't wait to watch them!

Ah yeah I checked their site, but it's not £12 on there so darn. =P

But yeah I ordered some disney DVDs myself recently. Can't wait to watch them!

Get Jim to buy them. I'm sure he probably owes you :p I was in Asda earlier and saw the offer and thought of you though. Hoping its still on next Weds when I get paid.

Get Jim to buy them. I'm sure he probably owes you :p I was in Asda earlier and saw the offer and thought of you though. Hoping its still on next Weds when I get paid.

Thing is there's barely any DVDs that also have the Dutch language on them. They are so hard to come by online. =(

And yay, thinking of me! =D

But you speak English so fluently. More so than ReZ!

And and

I do, but my family doesn't. =P

Plus if I ever have kids I want them to see these Disney films in Dutch too, the way I saw them when I grew up. =D

And now I have that song stuck in my head haha.

I do, but my family doesn't. =P

Plus if I ever have kids I want them to see these Disney films in Dutch too, the way I saw them when I grew up. =D

And now I have that song stuck in my head haha.

Well maybe you can translate on the fly. I'm sure that won't be distracting :heh:

Now I'm on your mind. Quid pro quo ;)