NEurope

But did you spend an hour proving the existance of a number whose square is exactly equal to 2 today?

That's the big question.

I love proofs. So satisfying.

finally here book twelve of the wheel of time :)

51uwrBaBarL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Fucking hell. My patience fucked over at the end of book 5. It's too long when it really shouldn't be.

Just ordered:

51FoiJMOTLL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

lol, awesome. Forgot about that. Think I'll order it for xmas :santa:. From what I've heard of the audio version, it's a great laugh.

House = ER > Grey's >>>>>> Casualty >> Holby City >> Doctor's.

God I'm good at maths.

Scrubs > [Molly's List.]

Let's face it. Scrubs teaches us more about medicine, and how American hospitals are run, than any of the others :p

Scrubs > [Molly's List.]

Let's face it. Scrubs teaches us more about medicine, and how American hospitals are run, than any of the others :p

Nah. I'd say it's between Scrubs and ER, and having seen every episode of both shows - I'm going for ER :heh:

Scrubs hasn't finished ergo you don't have all the episodes ;)

Speaking of apparently the season nine pilot screener has been sent to critics so hopefully it should leak soon.

Scrubs hasn't finished ergo you don't have all the episodes ;)

Speaking of apparently the season nine pilot screener has been sent to critics so hopefully it should leak soon.

pedantics :p

I'm liking what I'm hearing about new Scrubs.

Jelliot wedding and babies

Scrubs > [Molly's List.]

Scrubs would have been in there if I'd remembered about it! :p

Today's purchases:

Kerrang! magazine - £2.20

Grace and the Bigger Picture by Johnny Foreigner - £9.99 from HMV

If I hadn't of bought Kerrang! I wouldn't have known about Johnny Foreigner's new album so that was a very nice surprise.

what-dreams-may-come.jpg

€3. Only got it because Jim has been desperate to see it, and we found it in a store. Was actually labelled as being €5 but for some unknown reason it was cheaper when I had to pay. Yay!

Also ended up buying three tops, which I didn't really plan for. But yay, new clothes!

The book is good. The film less so but still interesting.

I haven't seen it for ages. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Richard Matheson is a great writer. 'I Am Legend' (Not the film) and 'Nightmare at 20,000 Feet' are excellent.

Edited by Daft

On the (late) topic of Scrubs, I saw one yesterday while I was having dinner, and I remembered I use to watch it when it was part of one night on C4 where they had loads of good stuff on.

I don't think I understand why it's so highly rated. It's occasionaly mildly amusing, but never particularly laugh out loud or clever. I like it enough, but I would easily skip over it if it came on TV...it's not like Arrested Development quality or anything... *confused/intrigued*

No its definitely not of the same quality as AD (which, BTW, I saw on offer today in HMV - £30 for all 3 seasons) but there's something so lovable about the characters.

Pre-ordered from ShopTo:

Box-Art-Face-Off-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-vs-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2.jpg

I'm not gonna physically have it (and therefore be distracted by it) until the Christmas holidays, though...

tomorrow morning - 2 tickets to see lostprophets in bristol :D:D:D:D:D going with girlfriend

Lostprophets.jpg

Oh god this hat is awesome.

13933_301331170580_509970580_9501914_488596_n.jpg

Please wear that on Saurday.

Todays purchase:

roccomag-1.jpg

£1250 (The actual car, not the magazine. Although the mag did come with it)

6762-stainless-steel-braided-brake-hose-1.jpg

£35 Braided brake hoses for the above car. Should improve the brakes by allowing less flex in the hoses. Think of it like a balloon, when you press the brake pedal, braided hoses "inflate" less meaning that more pressure is applied to the brakes and less is lost.

Also shook hands with a chap about buying this:

800px-VW_Polo_6N_%28Side%29.jpg

£450 Me and my dad are going halves on it since his car drinks too much fuel, so he wants to use this occasionally to save money. I want to limit the milage on the Scirocco, especially in the winter months when the roads are salted (rusts a car a treat!). I pick it up Saturday.

So a pretty petrol headed day!

Where do you get your time/money from? You seem to get so much stuff!

Please wear that on Saurday.

Already decided I will be. :D

PS what is the green car? What reg?