NEurope

51GPEKeqZhL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

£9.99 from play.com with the Epilogue content (sadly no longer available at this price)

61XYMpiZSkL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

£9.98 from amazon.co.uk.

:)

51GPEKeqZhL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

£9.99 from play.com with the Epilogue content (sadly no longer available at this price)

I did consider getting the same thing for the 360, but decided against it, as I really couldn't be arsed.

I did consider getting the same thing for the 360, but decided against it, as I really couldn't be arsed.

Just in case you do decide you want it, I have a sealed copy of it, yours for £12 including postage if you want it Eevil. :)

Yeah, I believe its meant to be crap but for £10 it would have been rude not to buy it.

Family day trip to Glasgow!

162681199.tif&width=600&height=500&clipcolor=FFFFFF

£18

+ Some funky thin with red chunky bits bracelets. £5

Braces%20Orange%2034900%5B1%5D.JPG

(the braces) £5

3 Canvas Boards

Canvas%20Final.jpg

£16 or something (in a deal)

Single white oil pastel

suatao_s2.JPG

£1.50

Sepia Sketching Pen

Drawing%20Pen%20FO1%20Brown.jpg

£1.65

Astonishing Spider-Man

Mysterio.jpg

£2.50

Got these yesterday:

shadowrun.jpg

£5

B001P5HX0O.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

£15 (and I've already completely whored it)

Edited by Cube

disgaea_3_box_art.jpg

£19.99, £17.49 with £2.50 off in reward points from GAME online.

448-1232140078-ceb2e26a1b2ab69.jpg

G-Star Shirt - £68.99

3501191020_exlg.jpg

Ted Baker Shoes - £62.99

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

:o:o:o:o:o

448-1232140078-ceb2e26a1b2ab69.jpg

G-Star Shirt - £68.99

3501191020_exlg.jpg

Ted Baker Shoes - £62.99

:/

And I thought I was bad.

Those shoes don't even look nice...

Haha thanks for you opinion, I'll take them back now.

I dunno why people always make a fuss about clothes i buy, most of my mates where the exact same sort of stuff, some even more.

Edited by Caris

Yeah, not really what you want to hear when you just spent 60 odd quid on a pair of shoes...

Sorry :P

I'm not a fan of totally white shoes but £60 is pretty normal for a fairly nice pair of shoes.

Actually, last time I bought a pair that were any less was when I was about 14. I'll never buy Vans again.

I spend £60 on sandals last summer. Annoyingly they cut up my toes. Ah, well, they look nice. :heh:

Not really a fan of chequered shirts.

Where do you buy from? I'm looking for, and this is really specific, a dark olive green linen jacket.

£60+ pounds for shoes I can accept but they look like bog standard white trainers.

And that shirt must have been like...derived from Jason's golden fleece to justify being £70.

It's the fact that there's also no aesthetic reaosn for these prices, too. If they had an AMAZING design or something. Really unique. I could see that the money would have spent on something cool and interesting. :/

Edited by Paj!
Automerged Doublepost

Paj where did that horribly cheesy image of the braces come from? Looks like a stripper catalogue. Anyway, yellow is always fun.

51EJP7CZVML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I acquired a copy from Game last year but it was seizure inducing so I cleaned it...and still did. Then left Game. Then my friend took his PS2 back. But we finally have a new (old) one and so I bought this today for £3!

(yeah that long story was needed)

While at the 'where do I get X from?' game, XXS or XS formal shirts in bright colours (but plain, no stripes or shit) for relatively cheep...go! Checked Topman, ASOS and ebay. Bought a green one from H&M a while back which was nice but the small was too big so had to take it back. Thanks :)

Paj where did that horribly cheesy image of the braces come from? Looks like a stripper catalogue. Anyway, yellow is always fun.

It's the exact one that's on the packet the braces are in, so obviously it was comissioned by Smiffy's, that awful costume company.

Agh, I have to stop spending!

61NuK9xZknL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

£7.99 from HMV, with a McDonalds voucher.

12959.jpg

£11.99 Gameplay

Bangai-O%20Spirits%20FOB%20Final.JPG

£7.99 Gameplay

6059544x.jpg

£7.99 Play

Edited by welsh_gamer

disgaea_3_box_art.jpg

£19.99, £17.49 with £2.50 off in reward points from GAME online.

oh, your fucking kidding me.

i got it for £25 (17.50 with dicount) on friday from game.

FUCK.

£60+ pounds for shoes I can accept but they look like bog standard white trainers.

And that shirt must have been like...derived from Jason's golden fleece to justify being £70.

It's the fact that there's also no aesthetic reaosn for these prices, too. If they had an AMAZING design or something. Really unique. I could see that the money would have spent on something cool and interesting. :/

It doesnt matter about the design, its the quailty of material used and the fit. Thats why the prices are higher than buying asos bog standard, I would spend £60 on that shirt, you get quailty and looking at it a superb fit.

Welshie, Bangai-O is a great buy! Was just playing some 2 player there with / nando / and the slow down we managed to achieve was immense! Fantastic game.

My buys (like my buys?):

Photo14.jpg

Viva Piñata (beeba peenyata!) for a tenner from Xtravision. Always wanted to get it (guess I still like Rare!) if it was on the cheap anywhere and tonight was the night. Gonna pop it on in a minute and see what its like.

Also, no pics but large chicken legend meal from McDo's + Creme Egg McFlurry + a cheese burger... but that was free as I won it last time I was in. Won more tonight (though not redeemed as yet)... cheeseburgers and er... porridge. ::shrug: