N-Europe

I Got Some Mountain Dew

Mokong

I remember there was once a thread here where lots of people posted of their love for the drink that is Mountain Dew, and the anger at the fact that it is not sold our part of the world.

well when i was in Dublin I went to the shop i used to work in, and they are importing it. WOHOOOOOOOOOOO:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

And just to tease you poor souls who are now just remembering how much you love it and realising your utter hatered for me at this moment cuz i have some here's some pics, hahaha

md1.jpg

md2.jpg

and if you want, here's a video where you can watch me drink it, hahaha (i also say where the shop is that i got it if you happen to live in Dublin so you can go find it and get your own mountain Dew, tell them Franklin sent you, it won't get you a discount, but say it anyway just so they know where their bussiness is coming from, haha)

Soag was with me also and he grabbed himself a load of cans too

You c**t!!!! @@£$$%^%&&*

I can still taste it from my Holidays earlier on this year, at the tip of my tounge, so far far away...

I think ill take a trip to habbo hotel, and pour myself a drink of "virtual mountain dew", the closest ill ever get to the stuff.

I'm fairly jealous, but I've still had some more recently than most people here, having just got back from the US, and having had it there daily, in vast amounts. Also, I won a few cans a while back.

Kustom PCs sell it, and also offer great service, so if you're getting any hardware there, you may as well buy a few cans o' Dew whilst you're at it.

I love Mountain Dew and do know a couple of places where I can get it from however like you Franky they charge way over the odds at a £1- £1.50 per can...I guess to cover import costs/tax etc

Max, Cybercandy shop in convent garden is probably what you're thinking of? that shop just loves my wallet...everytime I go in there i spend too much money on the dew and reeces chocolate.

The other shop is in Bluewater shopping centre... there is this little sweet shop that sells all kinds of imported chocolate at very high prices...but they also have the dew.

The fish and chip shop down the road from me used to sell it...but alais they dont anymore :(

I have a friend who used to live in America and he gets loads of American sweets and drinks and stuff (ones that aren't available over here) sent over from some of his relatives, including Mountain Dew!

I said I'd never heard of it so he let me have a can, it's the sweetest drink I've ever had lol.