NEurope

Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

5,680 topics in this forum

1. Culdcept Revolt (3DS)

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. You and your Wii

• 0 replies
  3. Pac-Man Party

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Geektique #2

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  5. Mighty Gunvolt Burst

• 4 replies
  6. RWBY: Arrowfell

• 4 replies
  7. Sims 2 Castaway

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. Just Dance 3

• 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Nintendo Network Video

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
  10. US August Sales

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
  11. SD card transfer help

• 4 replies
  12. Gear.Club

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Honestly, I kinda think Scarlet/Violet's soundtrack is a bit middling. The Gym Leader theme was a noticable step down for me. Although, that might be because they definitely tried to replicate the whole crowd chanting thing Sword/Shield does. It works in Sword/Shield because those take place in a football stadium. Doesn't quite sell it in Sca/Vi. That's not to say there isn't music I liked, mind. Basically anything Toby Fox did for it was a highlight. Ironically, I kinda hate the Raid battles in this game, but at least the song is a bop!
    • Needs to match the M-Rated original vision of the game. "Ow! I walked right into that f****** edge, Sonic!"
    • No effort required on your part. I am all in when that comes out!
    • Everything but the VR stuff, Marvel Rivals and Silent Hill 2 (well, and GoW:R on PC...)
    • Watched the trailer a couple more times, and yeah, it's hype as all hell. Crazy that they went that hard with the first trailer, though I guess we are just over 3 months away! Only just realising they pulled a bit of a PIXAR with the PlayStation Studios logo in the standalone trailer, neat touch  Anyways, this shot in the shuffle of all the action towards the end has cracked me every. single. viewing.  It's not even Wander and Agro, it's the fact that there's another bot who has been roped into playing Mono and just lying down for eternity 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts