NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darksnowman

Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time

Revealed in the last Nintendo Direct, there's a new trailer from the Level-5 Vision 2023 event.

New Fantasy Life i Switch Trailer Appears Lives Jobs

Yup, this looks like Fantasy Life. There are two new "?" lives so I'm looking forward to finding out what those are, and as well as being able to decorate the interior of your place, you can now place things outside and terraform like AC:NH. I didn't bother with interior decoration very much on the 3DS but as long as the lives and main quest are fun this should be top stuff.

So why the i?
1) the island on which the game is set
2) t'Internet as it has online multiplayer
3) individual because you can live life in your own way
4) to be revealed at a later date...

They're aiming for a global release this year! :D 

• Thanks 1

Revealed in the last Nintendo Direct, there's a new trailer from the Level-5 Vision 2023 event.
screen-shot-2023-03-09-at-51920-am.png?resize=1200%2C750
Yup, this looks like Fantasy Life. There are two new "?" lives so I'm looking forward to finding out what those are, and as well as being able to decorate the interior of your place, you can now place things outside and terraform like AC:NH. I didn't bother with interior decoration very much on the 3DS but as long as the lives and main quest are fun this should be top stuff.
So why the i?
1) the island on which the game is set
2) t'Internet as it has online multiplayer
3) individual because you can live life in your own way
4) to be revealed at a later date...
They're aiming for a global release this year!  

5) It's a typo that they're too embarrassed to fix now.

The reveal trailer seemed to suggest terraforming was a big deal in this game, which I hope it isn't tbh. Just more Fantasy Life would be great.

4 hours ago, bob said:

5) It's a typo that they're too embarrassed to fix now.

Like they thought they typed "fantasy life iii" in the subject line of the initial internal proposal email and it got autocorrected. :laughing: 

4 hours ago, Ronnie said:

The reveal trailer seemed to suggest terraforming was a big deal in this game, which I hope it isn't tbh. Just more Fantasy Life would be great.

Yeah, that's something I'll be keeping an eye on too. I'm hoping the terraforming's quick and basic for the odd request here and there as I'm not really up for designing another island yet.

Sign in to follow this