NEurope

These things must to wonders to your self-esteem when your boyfriend (I´m assuming that he is) asks you too wear this.

Edit: Not DBK advertising footage

What do you mean? Is the footage from the old Dragon Ball Z? Doesn't make much sense for them to publicize like that.

Why? Do we even know it's female under there?

No no no! You KNOW for a fact that it's a man under that. It's always a man.

And those things scare the shit out of me too. I always check under the bed at night for them.

I don't know, it's the eyes I think. Big eyes do not belong in the 3D world. I love the character design in Clannad though.

See if you guys finish it and watch Toradora. I have no one to discuss it to and now that I have caught up and have to wait 1 week for the next episode I'm dying to know what happens. :P

Since you liked Clannad you might also like it. I know I do.

Dear God these are scary:

17-1.jpg

17-2.jpg

At least they're a couple.

Just watch the Ronery man that goes walking with his cardboard cutout of an Anime girl.

Or Chris-Chan, that made a tape on youtube masturbating himself with a Anime Doll.

What do you mean? Is the footage from the old Dragon Ball Z? Doesn't make much sense for them to publicize like that.

I dont know but it looks like a cropped footage of the normal DBZ.

9jdefn.jpg

9jdefn.jpg

Hahaha, I know someone who won't be happy with that.

Oh, that's relieving. I thought it was footage from the new show. The footage in the trailer looked very similar or equal to the old show. If they were to crop it again, what they told to the "press" would be a direct blatant lie. As long as it's HD, non-cropped and specially filler free, I'm happy.

If they lied they can go screw themselves.

Hahaha, I know someone who won't be happy with that.

I think you might have misunderstood something.

At least they're a couple.

Just watch the Ronery man that goes walking with his cardboard cutout of an Anime girl.

Or Chris-Chan, that made a tape on youtube masturbating himself with a Anime Doll.

I'm ashamed to know about the Chris-chan and I try to unsee what I saw but it's very hard.

And they're not a couple until proof that it's not a man in there, or whatever close to a man as it can be.

Oh, that's relieving. I thought it was footage from the new show. The footage in the trailer looked very similar or equal to the old show. If they were to crop it again, what they told to the "press" would be a direct blatant lie. As long as it's HD, non-cropped and specially filler free, I'm happy.

It's going to be cropped, but they are gonna do it so we don't lose important stuff (like people's head) unlike FUNImation rubbish "remastering".

I think you might have misunderstood something.

First stage, denial.

People are saying that the trailer was infact Dragon Ball Kai, it's just 'edited down' episode wise getting rid of filler and it's not getting 'redone'.

I don't quite believe it though, was expecting it better, between GT/DBZ Special animation and not what it was the first time round. Especially with all this latest remastering technology stuff etc.

Since I was drastically impatient to see if Hinata got killed or not, I went looking for spoilers today because I wanted an answer.

Alive

It would seem that a part of Hinatas attack hit Pain disrupting his chakra. The rods that Pain made seems to be his blood and he used his chakra to form the blade, and since Hinata disrupted his chakra, the blade melted back into blood when he hit her. This is still an early 'spoiler' so ti could still be fake.

Would explain why Nagata is the way he is/

People are saying that the trailer was infact Dragon Ball Kai, it's just 'edited down' episode wise getting rid of filler and it's not getting 'redone'.

I don't quite believe it though, was expecting it better, between GT/DBZ Special animation and not what it was the first time round. Especially with all this latest remastering technology stuff etc.

Since I was drastically impatient to see if Hinata got killed or not, I went looking for spoilers today because I wanted an answer.

Alive

It would seem that a part of Hinatas attack hit Pain disrupting his chakra. The rods that Pain made seems to be his blood and he used his chakra to form the blade, and since Hinata disrupted his chakra, the blade melted back into blood when he hit her. This is still an early 'spoiler' so ti could still be fake.

Would explain why Nagata is the way he is/

FUCK. How you find that out? Thats clever.

Just spoilers of the next Naruto chapter, they normally get released on Tuesday and confirmed on Wednesdays.

Just spoilers of the next Naruto chapter, they normally get released on Tuesday and confirmed on Wednesdays.

Where? Linkage maybe?

Here.

Before Wednesdays, the spoilers are in the predictions thread since normally the spoiler thread is opened on Wednesday. I think the spoilers are in the mid 30s in the predition thread.

It is a trailer for Dragon Ball Kai. Here's what they are doing for the re-release; they are lowering the episode count by removing filler., it's being remastered into HD, which means that the image is cropped, but they are drawing new/adding to the backgrounds in order to fill the extra width and it is being redubbed. Oh and there's gonna be new opening and closing animations and songs.

Dear God these are scary:

17-1.jpg

17-2.jpg

There must be a lot friendless orphans in Japan, as I'm not sure how anyone with relations to people could shake off the shame.

Last night I watched the Air movie. After watching the 13 episode, well 12 and 1 massive sum up episode, and also the summer special I still did not understand what the hell was going on. Maybe I'm blind but the only way I found out why what happens happens is because I had to check Wikipedia after. It made some sense for a second, then I remembered

Yukito gave up his life to save Misuzu, turning into a crow? I read that the last arc in the game this is what happens but the question lingering on my mind is why Yukito gave up his life and then Misuzu still died?

The reason why she was dying was because of a curse placed on Kanna, which I didn't know until wikipedia, she would continuously reincarnate and feel the pain of loving someone and then dying. Apparently Yukito had the power to stop this being a descendant from Ryuuya (is what I gathered in the series when (womans name, crap...) is stitching the doll that Yukito uses for his puppet show whilst in the montage when Ryuuya is dying because of the curse placed upon him) so he could save her. Did Yukito really not want to save Misuzu or did something happen where the power stored up in the doll which was apparently meant to save Misuzu just didn't work?

So if anyone's played/watched/read all of Air and would shed some light? I've probably missed something when it was being explained or something.

Anyway, after that I started Darker than Black. It's quite good, can't wait for the story to progress.

Last night I watched the Air movie. After watching the 13 episode, well 12 and 1 massive sum up episode, and also the summer special I still did not understand what the hell was going on. Maybe I'm blind but the only way I found out why what happens happens is because I had to check Wikipedia after. It made some sense for a second, then I remembered
Yukito gave up his life to save Misuzu, turning into a crow? I read that the last arc in the game this is what happens but the question lingering on my mind is why Yukito gave up his life and then Misuzu still died?

The reason why she was dying was because of a curse placed on Kanna, which I didn't know until wikipedia, she would continuously reincarnate and feel the pain of loving someone and then dying. Apparently Yukito had the power to stop this being a descendant from Ryuuya (is what I gathered in the series when (womans name, crap...) is stitching the doll that Yukito uses for his puppet show whilst in the montage when Ryuuya is dying because of the curse placed upon him) so he could save her. Did Yukito really not want to save Misuzu or did something happen where the power stored up in the doll which was apparently meant to save Misuzu just didn't work?

So if anyone's played/watched/read all of Air and would shed some light? I've probably missed something when it was being explained or something.

Anyway, after that I started Darker than Black. It's quite good, can't wait for the story to progress.

Yeah, Air is pretty confusing. I think it's more that

Yukito broke the curse rather than saving Misuzu - when she dies, she doesn't have to reincarnate anymore.

Yeah, Air is pretty confusing. I think it's more that

Yukito broke the curse rather than saving Misuzu - when she dies, she doesn't have to reincarnate anymore.

That does make sense. However

I think it's a bit unfair that Misuzu still has to die. I interpreted that when Yukito uses the power stored within the doll Misuzu would be saved and not have to die. Yukito did not fall in love with Kanna, so why should he save a girl he hasn't fallen in love with or even met. At the end of the movie it did explain that 2 conditions were met, being over 15 and another one I forget, and so she could not be saved.

It's weird, this is an ending I cried, was confused and annoyed at. But I'm not frustrated by it like I was when I finished Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka and other anime. It strangely feels like a good end despite me not liking it one bit The 'Goal' scene right at the end had me in tears, confused tears.

That does make sense. However

I think it's a bit unfair that Misuzu still has to die. I interpreted that when Yukito uses the power stored within the doll Misuzu would be saved and not have to die. Yukito did not fall in love with Kanna, so why should he save a girl he hasn't fallen in love with or even met. At the end of the movie it did explain that 2 conditions were met, being over 15 and another one I forget, and so she could not be saved.

It's weird, this is an ending I cried, was confused and annoyed at. But I'm not frustrated by it like I was when I finished Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka and other anime. It strangely feels like a good end despite me not liking it one bit The 'Goal' scene right at the end had me in tears, confused tears.

Well, Misuzu is Kanna, or a reincarnation of. What Yukito saved was the "spirit" (or whatever) of both the girls, by making it so that it didn't have to reincarnate. I don't really know any more specifics than that, not having played the game. Incidentally, I don't know if you're watching Clannad, but you'd like the ending of that.

Anime. Love the way the whole '100 years in the past' thing is working out.

I wouldn't be surprised if after the Bleach gets a load of filler after the history arc, like on the same level as part 1 Naruto for a good while so the manga can actually get ahead. There really isn't too much of a difference.

Yeah I could see that happening. Why can't they just have breaks? You know, take half a year. If there is filler I ain't watching it.

Because they can employ cheap korean labour to animate their sub par episodes and make a chunky profit even when running filler that will kill half their ratings. A la Naruto episodes 136-220.