NEurope

And then it gets much, much, much worse.

Ahh, now we're running into a problem here, see... I skip the fillers and don't see the movies, nor do I want to, really.

Dude you should check out "Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island", the sixth One Piece film. It is weird, twisted fucked up totally strange animation, dark and totally un-One Piece for much of it. It's bizarre and in places creepy and definitely worth a watch.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Shorty, you made me remember that scene where Luffy is crowded with Arrows.

Also, the final scene is the best punch ever created in Anime, even better than Fist of North Star.

"Woooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-------"

"OH SHIIIIII-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

By the way, did you see the Episodes where they announce who Duval is, Shorty? :D

Who is this green hair girl that seems to appear everywhere?

She is next to that Katamari Damacy DS game.

65010xxx112216louv5.th.jpg

Are the last two bleach episodes filler or canon? Either way they're pretty awesome, and a clever way to break up what is now going to be a hundred or so fights in a row.

Has anyone watched axis power hetalia?

These type of shows are gonna be the death off me.

It´s a bishonen version off history in the 1900 hundreds.

The stupidity of it acts like a magnet for me.

I watched the first episode, or part of it. I don't think it's aimed at us. The stereotypes were funny but that's it. It will probably be boring since it's supposed to be educational, I don't know.

I liked the meaning behind the name Hetalia though, and the PASTAAAA scream.

Oh, and yes, the representation of England still drinks tea. :heh:

Who is this green hair girl that seems to appear everywhere?

She is next to that Katamari Damacy DS game.

You mean Miku on the far right with green/blue hair? It's the mascot of a japanese synthetic voice software from Yamaha called Vocaloid, where you can program the character to sing any song you want with incredible accuracy.

It's got quite a huge fanbase in japan, from merchandise to.... this!?

mikuuo0.png

Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocaloid

And one of the most famous examples:

The voice is from the Vocaloid program. The 3D footage I have no idea.

There's literally thousands of videos of her on youtube. Check it.

And you made me look like a retard if you were not talking about her.

Maase, I don't see any Yotsuba there. Where did you see it?

I

You mean Miku on the far right with green/blue hair? It's the mascot of a japanese synthetic voice software from Yamaha called Vocaloid, where you can program the character to sing any song you want with incredible accuracy.

It's got quite a huge fanbase in japan, from merchandise to.... this!?

mikuuo0.png

Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocaloid

And one of the most famous examples:

The voice is from the Vocaloid program. The 3D footage I have no idea.

There's literally thousands of videos of her on youtube. Check it.

And you made me look like a retard if you were not talking about her.

Maase, I don't see any Yotsuba there. Where did you see it?

Thank you, it seem to me that she pop up over night on the internet everywhere i look.

She's been around for a fait bit. I loved the Carameldansen with the Vocaloid characters :heh:

Actually it wasn't Carameldansen.

I've only ever dabbled in the odd bit of anime and never really gotten into it. Anyway last night whilst out a girl randomly suggested I watched Afro Samurai is it worth a look? Heard of it because of the game and seems pretty cool, can only find 6 episodes is that all there is?

Are the last two bleach episodes filler or canon? Either way they're pretty awesome, and a clever way to break up what is now going to be a hundred or so fights in a row.

If you mean the everything that happened in the past, then it's canon. The chapters were called "Turn back the pendulum" or something. Showed how things came to be and served as a break between the upcoming battle montage.

I've only ever dabbled in the odd bit of anime and never really gotten into it. Anyway last night whilst out a girl randomly suggested I watched Afro Samurai is it worth a look? Heard of it because of the game and seems pretty cool, can only find 6 episodes is that all there is?

There was only 6 eps of it, but they're all quality.

Plus with Samuel L. Jackson as the voice of the two protagonists, you can't go wrong. Unless you don't like violence.

Anyway; give it a go. It is good.

There was only 6 eps of it, but they're all quality.

Plus with Samuel L. Jackson as the voice of the two protagonists, you can't go wrong. Unless you don't like violence.

Anyway; give it a go. It is good.

Ah right cheers, will do, gonna start watching tonight. Its funny your suddenly single and the last thing you expect is on a night out you might not have otherwise been on you find a girl suggesting anime she thinks I'll like...bizarre.

Thank you, it seem to me that she pop up over night on the internet everywhere i look.

Yes she's that famous. If you wander around japanese sites it will be a constant sight.

She's been around for a fait bit. I loved the Carameldansen with the Vocaloid characters :heh:

Actually it wasn't Carameldansen.

They tried but it's not easy to input lyrics from a swedish song in a japanese voice synthesizer and make it sound with the correct pronunciation. They tried some english songs too, but she only sings japanese properly.

There's tons of videos of her dancing the Caramelldansen song though.

Quite strange for a girl to recommend it. I've not watched it but it got me curious. It seems very good and kinda reminds me of Samurai Champloo.

EDIT: Wait! Samuel L. Jackson does the voice of the two protagonists!? I have to check that out now.

Ahhhh! BlueNinja Beat me to it!

<3 Hatsune Miku. I used to have a website with a Miku player on it which had 366 songs but unfortunately the link broke. :(

I've also read her manga. :p

Anyway she is old news! :heh:

It's all about:

MEGURINE LUKA! :grin:

Konachan.com%20-%2044753%20blue_eyes%20headphones%20long_hair%20megurine_luka%20penpen_%28artist%29%20pink_hair%20thighhighs%20vocaloid.jpg

Okay on Episode 52 of One Piece now! :) Now what does Aniki mean? as the two guys who were with Luffy's crew kept saying it after everyones names.

One Piece fansubbers are a bunch of faggot retards.

Aniki = Big Bro

Nakama = Comrade (Why not translate it to Comrade, you may ask? Because One Piece fans look a lot cooler if they have it their own way)

Onee-Chan = Little Sister

ETC, etc

I've learned all of this just by watching One Piece, fucking weeaboos. I would understand it in a Japanese themed Anime, but not on a Fantasy World themed Anime.

Quite strange for a girl to recommend it. I've not watched it but it got me curious. It seems very good and kinda reminds me of Samurai Champloo.

EDIT: Wait! Samuel L. Jackson does the voice of the two protagonists!? I have to check that out now.

I know...from what I knew about the game I to was surprised she recommended it..

Bleach was a bit well, meh.

I like how the whole back-story to the Vizard (<3) is folding out - its really quite interesting, and hopefully its gets a bit more exciting. Just #207 was a bit dull. Hiyori really grates on my nerves :heh:

If you mean the everything that happened in the past, then it's canon. The chapters were called "Turn back the pendulum" or something. Showed how things came to be and served as a break between the upcoming battle montage.

Cheers, you don't know how long it'll last do you?

One Piece fansubbers are a bunch of faggot retards.

Aniki = Big Bro

Nakama = Comrade (Why not translate it to Comrade, you may ask? Because One Piece fans look a lot cooler if they have it their own way)

Onee-Chan = Little Sister

ETC, etc

I've learned all of this just by watching One Piece, fucking weeaboos. I would understand it in a Japanese themed Anime, but not on a Fantasy World themed Anime.

Yeah I hate it when they don't translate stuff fully, like how they use Shichibukai instead of 7 War Lords of the Sea.

By the way, did you see the Episodes where they announce who Duval is, Shorty? :D

YES! Roffles. You made me feel stupid by guessing silly things like 'Don Krieg'. I even started to think it was Crocodile. Haha, nobody would ever guess that.

Was it because of my "You seen him before"?

Ahahahahah, but its true, you DID see him before.

Ike: Well, Shichibukai is kinda different, as it is complicated and has many translations, which would confuse us, it can mean "Seven Gods of The Sea's", "Seven Warlords of the Sea's", "The Seven Seas", "The Seven Governors", etc.

So, Shichibukai englobes them all, besides, its a Baddass name :P.