NEurope

Does anyone recomend watching Kinichi: The Mightiest Diciple?

Ive seen the trailer and it doesn't look bad

New Fullmetal Alchemist info:

The new series now has an international release title.

Outside of Japan, the series is apparently labeled Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

It begins airing on Animax Asia in The Philippines, Taiwan, and South Asia less than a week after its Japanese premiere, subbed in Chinese and English.

Trailer:

23jftav.jpg

oh5k5f.jpg

2s1q634.jpg

I thought they were following the manga for the new FMA, a lot of the video I don't remember reading about.

Still, I can't wait for more Mustang. Dude is awesome.

I thought they were following the manga for the new FMA, a lot of the video I don't remember reading about.

Still, I can't wait for more Mustang. Dude is awesome.

It's supposed to start with a bit of filler instead of going through Lior again. It's following the manga so nothing to worry about :)

The animation looks fantastic though. Even the stuff with Isaac looks ace.

this will sound dumb, but is the fma anime a remake like dragonball kai or a genuin sequel?

It's not a remake or sequel. It's remaining faithfull to the manga this time instead of starting with the manga and diverging to anime only material.

It's supposed to start with a bit of filler instead of going through Lior again. It's following the manga so nothing to worry about :)

The animation looks fantastic though. Even the stuff with Isaac looks ace.

That confuses me. What if someone hasn't seen the first 'series' and sees this filler. That's not part of the story.

I'm not too fussed at all. Apart from the end they made a fantastic series and they didn't have all manga to base it off. I love how it airs when I've got no more Uni. Gonna be awesome.

Well Japan is their main audience and there's no such thing as anime only watchers over there, so they know it would be filler :heh:

In America and Europe you might be right though. Alot of folk assumed that all of the first series was canon and might not know that the anime diverged or if a manga existed. But it's not like the it will be that much filler though by the looks of things, just around the start area so it won't matter too much since the vast majority of the series will be from the manga. Though the start of the anime might say how Al and Ed had returned from Lior after becoming state alchemists or something.

One Piece VS Naruto

I just found this shit, its pretty awesome and with big quality, its divided in 4 parts, but still didn't end.

At the moment, Naruto is owning One Piece.

PART 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&hl=ja&v=YphK1rYwGW8&fmt=18

PART 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEc4bgf7OhI&feature=related&fmt=18

PART 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck0hQj-EyoU&feature=related&fmt=18

PART 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecZ7pjysA44&fmt=18

Started reading the liar game manga. The drawings annoy me, the female protagonist is quite weird looking (I think I'm just used to Bleach, Naruto and Claymore designs) but it really is intriguing! I will read through more when I have time :) Just finished the second round.

Anyone reading or even heard of this manga?

It's getting annoying finding fansubs.

I've not found a single download link for Slayers Evolution-R, and I can only find Birdy Decode 02 episodes up 'til 7.

I'm using Animesuki, is there any better site for torrent listings?

I <3 Birdy The Mighty. Great little show.

^ DBZ looks the same. Can someone tell if it is cropped or not at least?

I've not found a single download link for Slayers Evolution-R, and I can only find Birdy Decode 02 episodes up 'til 7.

You can't find them because they don't exist.

Only the first episode of Slayers Evolution-R and only 7 episodes of Birdy Decode 02 have been subbed. No wonder you can't find them.

Tokyo Toshokan is a good place. But torrents shouldn't really be talked about should they?

I do agree about Birdy the Mighty. I watched the first season a while ago and it was awesome.

^ DBZ looks the same. Can someone tell if it is cropped or not at least?

Of course it is. I think you're forgetting how square shaped anime used to be. If it was not resized it would have black bars down the left and right of that TV. And since they can't consistently add new art on the sides they must have chopped a bit off the top and bottom.

I finished Strike Witches on the weekend. :D

I fun little series with women who had no concept of wearing pants. Took a different direction to what I thought it was going to but I wish they went further into explaining the Neuroi and why they were attacking!

5 Bears out of 7.

I watched the first episode of Higurashi (the rest) Rei and sursprisingly found it lacking in the brutal murder department.

later on I found out that it´s meant to be a comedy OVA episodes (begging to Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu) but it was pretty funny.

But in a nutshell this episode was:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Bleach 212, teh awesomes. although I really wanted to see two things:

1. An explanation of Kurosaki Isshin's role

2. Urahara's Bankai

but that may have been wishful thinking :heh:

Oh my god, Soul Eater episode 50 is epic! Okay, it is slightly annoying that...

...it's now up to Maka and Soul to save the world. The fact that it's up to the kids to do everything in the end is a tad cliched. I would have expected it to be more than just the main few, especially considering the powers Shinigami had. But then I guess that whole concept should have been obvious from the very start.

Oh, and i loled when Soul ate the imp. xD

However, it's deffinitely looking like episode 51 will be an epic finale. I can't wait! :grin: Though it's also sad to see Soul Eater come to an end. :(

Of course it is. I think you're forgetting how square shaped anime used to be. If it was not resized it would have black bars down the left and right of that TV. And since they can't consistently add new art on the sides they must have chopped a bit off the top and bottom.

If that's really the case, screw them because they explicitly said they were going with NO cropping. Oh well, it's too bad because I wanted to see the show without all the fillers, but if I'm going to see chopped heads, forget it.

I finished Strike Witches on the weekend. :D

I fun little series with women who had no concept of wearing pants. Took a different direction to what I thought it was going to but I wish they went further into explaining the Neuroi and why they were attacking!

5 Bears out of 7.

Well, if there are any WW2 veterans in here, have fun:

1235792051924.jpg

Bleach 212, teh awesomes. although I really wanted to see two things:

1. An explanation of Kurosaki Isshin's role

2. Urahara's Bankai

but that may have been wishful thinking :heh:

Awesome episode. The big thing for me is trying to figure out whether Isshin came before or after the pendulum arc. You'd think he came before because he wasn't mentioned or seen in the arc and he'd only have 80 years to become captain and get fired/leave before the present day arc. However the weird thing is that Bkuyaka (sp?) knows Isshin in some respect, since in the Rukia execution arc, when him Ichigo and 13's captain are standing on the bridge, he mentions the similarities in their riatsu, but Bkuyaka is only a kid in the pendulum arc. Anyway, looking forward to an explanation.

I thought Byakuya was talking about the similarities between him and Shiba Kaien.