NEurope

High School of the dead is brilliant so far.

Panty shots! Deadly enemies! Violence and blood! What more does an anime need?

Looks like an interesting plot too :indeed::D

i was also gutted about lack of naruto shippy :(

High School of the Dead interests me. Does anyone know if its a set length (a la Death Note) or is going to last longer than I am (a la Naruto)?

I also want to read more manga. Damn its cost. For instance that really seminal manga about...Hitler. I can't remember its name but I'm sure I have it written down somewhere.

High School of the Dead interests me. Does anyone know if its a set length (a la Death Note) or is going to last longer than I am (a la Naruto)?

I also want to read more manga. Damn its cost. For instance that really seminal manga about...Hitler. I can't remember its name but I'm sure I have it written down somewhere.

anime list doesnt quote a length but I can't imagine it being massively long (without too many spoilers lol)

HSoTD is 12 episodes long because the manga had a two years break but will be starting again this month.

Well if its coming back (the manga) will they be extending the episode run to match the new material?

Well if its coming back (the manga) will they be extending the episode run to match the new material?

I dont think so but the material before the manga (Highschool of the Dead Vol.06 Ch.025) had its break could last to the anime episodes or unless Madhouse writes a ending themselfs like they did with Claymore.

To be fair, the manga is awesome but the way the story is going, it could go on for a while!

I didn't know it was on a break, why was that?

To be fair, the manga is awesome but the way the story is going, it could go on for a while!

I didn't know it was on a break, why was that?

I dont know.

Director of High School of the Dead Interview

• "We don't intend to forget Breasts-Butts-Thighs even in a world full of zombies"
  • "We want to continue adding as many breast bounces as possible"
  • "We think people that come to watch this anime come to watch the breasts"
  • "I've never seen any anime with so much breast bouncing as this one"
  • "The staff has gotten used to it and are bouncing those breasts without me having to say anything"
  • "I'm trying to make this anime in a way that I, when I was a middle schooler, would have definitely bought"

So fanservice is more important than the show. :hmm:

Edited by Dante

So fanservice is more important than the show. :hmm:

God forbid, an anime full of fan service to rake in the money?

The way I see it is if the content and storyline is great, then gratuitous fanservice is fine.

HSoTD is 12 episodes long.

oooo I was right!! ^__^

----

Watched the first episode of High School of the Dead last night. Seems like a strange choice of a storyline for an anime. Seem like all they're going to do is kill zombies and flash their underwear for 12 episodes and maybe find a survivor or two. I'm still going to watch the rest of it though, would quite like to see where this show is going.

So many versions of HSoTD.

There are from 3 t 4 different versions of episode.

1. DVD Version – totally uncensored.

2. AT-X – versin. Only the actual “headhits”, wounds and more grotesque stuff censored by black shadows.

3. “Normal” Version – Black Shadows censor various stuff, fade-outs, etc.

4. “Friendly” version that airs latter in the week – Panties, fanservice, gore, etc, censored completely.

HSoTD ep two has annoying "BOING" sound effects for the nurse.

The newest chapter is out now and now on a bimonthly status.

Finished up FMA Brotherhood. About 100 times better than FMA which had poor pacing and was rather...stupid.

Also, I'm bored so I'm going to go through TTGL again since it's been a while and it's still awesome....now if Japan would just put Kamina and Kittan into a buddy cop series....

Shippy was a bit meh..

I was expecting to like, cry or something, this is a pretty pivotal canon event. Naruto finding out who his dad was. But it just wasn't that sad.

Also, I'm bored so I'm going to go through TTGL again since it's been a while and it's still awesome....now if Japan would just put Kamina and Kittan into a buddy cop series....

Tengen Toppa is probably the best impulse watch I have had.

Been watching for nearly over a year just because I do not want to finish and I know there is not another series like it.

Manga sites are dieing.

Example - MangaToshokan:

We hoped it wouldn't come to this, but due to mounting legal pressure, we have been advised to remove all series serialized by the publishers in the coalition. This was a very difficult decision to make, and one we did not take lightly. Unfortunately this means we have had to remove the majority of our library, however we have been able to retain some manga, as well as most of our manhua and manhwa. We will be shifting the focus of the site more to manhwa and manhua (Korean and Chinese manga). For some of you, this may be your last visit to MangaToshokan, but before you leave we would appreciate it if you could fill out a short six question survey that we are going to share the results to the publishers. If nothing else, we hope it will make them aware of the consequences of their actions. Also if you could pass this survey on to other people we would appreciate it. Again, we apologize for this, but we don't have any other options at this point.