NEurope

Well, Misuzu is Kanna, or a reincarnation of. What Yukito saved was the "spirit" (or whatever) of both the girls, by making it so that it didn't have to reincarnate. I don't really know any more specifics than that, not having played the game. Incidentally, I don't know if you're watching Clannad, but you'd like the ending of that.

The way I saw it was that she was a new person but just the curse had been put on her. I didn't expect her to be sort of like Hanyu/Rika sort of reincarnation that they are basically the same person life after life.

Anyways I s'pose what's done is done.

And I've not started After Story yet. Currently getting all of the higher res episodes to watch all in one go. Series other than Bleach and Naruto I don't like having to wait a week to find out what happens next.

Which reminds me the new Higurashi is airing now. I should look that up.

Because they can employ cheap korean labour to animate their sub par episodes and make a chunky profit even when running filler that will kill half their ratings. A la Naruto episodes 136-220.

HOLY SHIT

136-220?

That's... almost 100 episodes of Fillers..

HOLY SHIT, BRO

HOLY SHIT

136-220?

That's... almost 100 episodes of Fillers..

HOLY SHIT, BRO

Great post Maase, great post.

Anyway, I find myself watching less and less anime these days as the manga of everything is so damn good!

Really rather enjoying claymore now, shame I have to wait for everything now as I'm up to date on them all =/

I hate waiting for monthly mangas like Claymore and FMA. Month just seems to long to wait :heh:

Great post Maase, great post.

Anyway, I find myself watching less and less anime these days as the manga of everything is so damn good!

Really rather enjoying claymore now, shame I have to wait for everything now as I'm up to date on them all =/

Irony?

Seriously, though, how can you possibly withstand almost 100 filler episodes?

I feel sorry for the Naruto fans who watch the Anime and don't skip the fillers.

Sarcasm actually :) Close though.

Shadow, you read Claymore as well? What do you think of it? I don't really mind but I wish they were spread out and longer (I know I'm asking for stupid things) but yeah. I seem to read them all in one go, and then have to wait for ages!

God damn bleach is awesome at the moment. Loving it.

One of the best episodes for what seems like an eternity.

I'm thinking:

Things are starting to add up with the vizard and how they come to be... Thinking back to the training eps away back in the twenties episodes. (bringing his soul out, making him fight, sticking him in a pit, essentially killing him.)

Bloody awesome. I love it when things tie up and make more sense. =3

Clannad 21: Sad but good, as always. I liked some of the scene transitions towards the end of the episode.

Namely, the change from Tomoya hugging Ushio to the illusionary world, and then to the repeat of the opening of the first episode.

Oh, and I can post my favourite Clannad artwork finally:

ushio.gif

Just one proper episode left now. I hope they do it justice, will be very interesting to see how they translate the visual novel into something that works in anime. And if they change the ending, I will be angry.

Ugh, these next seven days are going to be bloody torturous.

EDIT: I've been hearing the word 'sekai' be thrown around in various anime and J-songs. I'm thinking it means 'world'. Amirite?

As far as I know sekai does mean world/earth.

I started watching Gantz last night. What a messed up anime. I like how you don't follow the goodie goodie guy around as the main character but I wish it would follow him more. He seems cooler.

Clannad: AS - OH SNAP! i totaly predicted that!, like half way through the ep i was like " Its pretty obvious .... is gonna happen" and then it DID happen! It DID happen! awwww yeeeeaah...Clannad prediction is my bitch!

pretty sad though....;_; awww

Ugh, these next seven days are going to be bloody torturous.

EDIT: I've been hearing the word 'sekai' be thrown around in various anime and J-songs. I'm thinking it means 'world'. Amirite?

Yep. Anyhoo, next week's Clannad will be interesting.

Clannad: AS - OH SNAP! i totaly predicted that!, like half way through the ep i was like " Its pretty obvious .... is gonna happen" and then it DID happen! It DID happen! awwww yeeeeaah...Clannad prediction is my bitch!

pretty sad though....;_; awww

It's supposed to be predictable, which in a way makes things sadder...

After watching more of Gantz I can say it's the most annoying anime I've seen, and I'm only half way through. It's just so annoying to watch it pains me.

On a much better note, live action DMC movie. Best live action ever.

First stage, denial.

Read the new again then.

After watching more of Gantz I can say it's the most annoying anime I've seen, and I'm only half way through. It's just so annoying to watch it pains me.

On a much better note, live action DMC movie. Best live action ever.

I've watched 2 or 3 episodes of Gantz a few years back and dropped it like a rock. I couldn't understand anything and it wasn't even slightly entertaining.

Speaking of DMC, that's what I'm watching next. The total time sum of the series is just 2 hours or so.

Is it weird that I... enjoyed Shippuuden 99? A filler episode? It was surprisingly good. For a filler.

Bleach 209, on the other hand, I don't see what the big deal was? Sure it was pretty good, like the rest of this mini-arc, but it didn't blow me away or anything.

Is it weird that I... enjoyed Shippuuden 99? A filler episode? It was surprisingly good. For a filler.

Bleach 209, on the other hand, I don't see what the big deal was? Sure it was pretty good, like the rest of this mini-arc, but it didn't blow me away or anything.

Maybe after so much crap lately with the princess arc, seeing something remotely good is like awesome. I dunno, comparatively awesome or something.

P.S loving the new sig shorty :smile:

---

@ clannad discussion - its predictable, like when the audience knows its going to happen, the characters don't. Its got that feeling of dread when it actually does.. :( Bloody good episode!

According to myanimelist there's only 2 episodes left.. :sad:

@ clannad discussion - its predictable, like when the audience knows its going to happen, the characters don't. Its got that feeling of dread when it actually does.. :( Bloody good episode!

According to myanimelist there's only 2 episodes left.. :sad:

Just the one proper episode actually, called "A tiny palm," which should be interesting. Then there are two more, both of which are bonus episode type things - the first is called "Events of one year ago" so will probably be a sort of prequel thing adapted from one of the light novels, and I'm betting the second will be like episode 24 from season one, only covering the Kyou/Ryou arc.

Read the new again then.

Bargain is the 3rd stage. Go back and do anger first.

I've watched 2 or 3 episodes of Gantz a few years back and dropped it like a rock. I couldn't understand anything and it wasn't even slightly entertaining.

Speaking of DMC, that's what I'm watching next. The total time sum of the series is just 2 hours or so.

You should be more than glad you dropped it. It's not that it makes no sense, well it doesn't for the most part, but it's the inconsistencies in the animation; suddenly characters are facing the other way, all characters are in different positions, etc, which made it bad. Plus the characters and the dialogue is horrible. It has gotten slightly interesting nearer the end.

DMC is really short but it's amazing. You should read the manga, it's so much better. The artwork is quite bad but it's just fun to read.

Woo bleach was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC.

Its down and dirty fighting.. One of the best episodes in a very long time!

Teh vizard have come! Kensei is teh AWESOMEs. ^____^ And hacchiii <3 yay.

You said that about 209!

Well!!! I take it back. What can I say i'm easily pleased... Or something. Yay.

Great stuff from Bleach, all coming together nicely. I love how they've obviously planned all this out from the beginning.