NEurope

If that's really the case, screw them because they explicitly said they were going with NO cropping. Oh well, it's too bad because I wanted to see the show without all the fillers, but if I'm going to see chopped heads, forget it.

Well, if there are any WW2 veterans in here, have fun:

1235792051924.jpg

Wow! that is some serious depth for something that is essentially ecchi in the sky! :p

Any more stuff like that? :)

I thought Byakuya was talking about the similarities between him and Shiba Kaien.

Why would he think there were any similarities between Kaien and Ichigo?

I don't remember him pointing out the familiarity of his reiatsu, but Kaien and Ichigo look almost identical!

Naruto was awesome. Can't wait for next week.

I thought it was strange that they didn't put the ending text thing at the bottom of the final page. I was ready to close it and there was one page left which was pretty important if I hadn't had seen it before the next chapter. Well not important but just something you wouldn't want to not have seen.

*Sigh*

Clannad's finished. It's all done. No more. I feel quite empty now. What next? Will the next anime I watch be as amazing as Clannad? I sorta doubt it...

I just marked it as "Finished" on my anime list now. It'd been in "Watching" since October...how time flies.

Sorry, I'll go somewhere else to lament. But I'll leave you with this:

Clannad = :bowdown: :bowdown:

:(

Watch Hikaru no Go.

I found reading it better, but alas, it'll always be unfinished in my eyes

was superb though

*Sigh*

Clannad's finished. It's all done. No more. I feel quite empty now. What next? Will the next anime I watch be as amazing as Clannad? I sorta doubt it...

I just marked it as "Finished" on my anime list now. It'd been in "Watching" since October...how time flies.

Sorry, I'll go somewhere else to lament. But I'll leave you with this:

Clannad = :bowdown: :bowdown:

:(

Welcome to the NHK is, in my opinion, far better than Clannad, and most other things come to that. But Clannad is of course pretty awesome.

If you watch Welcome to the NHK you have to read it aswell. The manga is far better.The music in the anime is superb though.

How about watching Eureka Seven?

Watch Hikaru no Go.

Maybe in the future. I've opted for Toradora for now. :smile:

Welcome to the NHK is, in my opinion, far better than Clannad, and most other things come to that. But Clannad is of course pretty awesome.

Well...I saw the first few eps of Welcome to the NHK ages ago and it seemed to be good. Didn't look as awesome as that, though. But did look good.

I'll find somewhere to watch that for future watching, though.

As for the music on NHK: "Odoru Akachan Ningen", the ending theme, is CHOON. Although I've kinda exhausted it from overplay at the mo. :blush:

How about watching Eureka Seven?

YES! I'm with this man. ;) Villian if you like your animes that turn you into an emotional quivering jelly then Eureka Seven is for you. It is brilliant!

Just hearing the music gives me shivers! :D

Well, you could say I am sorta leaning towards that, but...*drifts off*

Whoa, Coolness, is that Megadeth I see in your last.fm?...strange...

*Wakes up*

Okay, Eureka Seven is on the list. :smile:

I've also made some weird ideas to rewatch anime series a year to the day since I first watched the first episode. This includes watching Azumanga Daioh again, starting on 6th April. And if I can watch it, Neon Genesis Evangelion on 23rd April. Then Clannad, once again, on 12th May.

Sounds stupid, but it gives me something to do, y'know. :smile:

Edited by Roostophe

Well, you could say I am sorta leaning towards that, but...*drifts off*

Whoa, Coolness, is that Megadeth I see in your last.fm?...strange...

*Wakes up*

Okay, Eureka Seven is on the list. :smile:

Yay! It is 52 or 54 episodes long if that makes a difference to your choice. :) I can't quite remember I'm leaning towards 52!

Si, I listened to Rust In Peace before I went out this evening! :D First time I'd ever listened to Megadeth as well!

I'm full of suprises! :p

Myanimelist said it's 50eps long. But I believe I glimpsed a 'special' when I was looking for it.

Eureka Seven is 50 episodes long. There's a movie out in a couple weeks though, looks awesome so far.

Just hearing the music gives me shivers! :D

I agree about the music. I have the some of the soundtrack CDs and just listening to Storywriter and some of the other tracks it brings back so many feelings.

I started and completed Spice and Wolf today. Only 13 episodes but I believe a second season was confirmed a while back. It's a nice laid back anime which also confuses you with all the talk about currency and trading. Still, it was enjoyable to watch. S'why I love but hate 13 episode series, they're short and sweet but you always want them to carry on.

Toradora just finished too. And I feel so sad and pathetic. When I finish a series I always feel like life is so uneventful but that's what fantasy is for, I guess.

It was a very good show. It was down to earth, lighthearted but serious at the same time. No echi and no harems, a nice change to the typical cliches in this genre. The only exception would be the tsundere female lead, but character development was so good that she's almost a completely different person by the middle of the story. And both the main characters were interesting. I liked them from the very beginning and the complicity between them.

The animation was nothing mind blowing but it was good anyway. The OST has some very nice musics. The violin sad ones almost make me weep when I think about all the way they went through the story.

There was one or two instances were I thought it was overly dramatic near the end but the final episode completely made up for everything. I thought it was going to be screwed up but I was wrong. Very nice moment. I never saw it made that way.

I'm depressed now so I came here to vent everything about it. :heh:

I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes this comedy/drama/romance genre.

*Sigh* What next? Will the next anime I watch be as amazing as Clannad? I sorta doubt it...

Need I say more? Go watch Toradora. It's not the exact same kind but you'll never find two exactly the same. (and I'm sighing here too)

You'll thank me later, and it's just 25 episodes.

Wow! that is some serious depth for something that is essentially ecchi in the sky! :p

Any more stuff like that? :)

Yes there is, I'll post them later for you.

About the Cat Shit One. We'll definitely need some subs on that! Hope someone translates it. What a weird movie it will be.

Need I say more? Go watch Toradora. It's not the exact same kind but you'll never find two exactly the same. (and I'm sighing here too)

You'll thank me later, and it's just 25 episodes.

|

V

Maybe in the future. I've opted for Toradora for now. :smile:

Decided yesterday. An acquaintance has told me where to watch it, probably will soon.

I've also made some weird ideas to rewatch anime series a year to the day since I first watched the first episode. This includes watching Azumanga Daioh again, starting on 6th April. And if I can watch it, Neon Genesis Evangelion on 23rd April. Then Clannad, once again, on 12th May.

Sounds stupid, but it gives me something to do, y'know. :smile:

The bit in bold's not gonna happen. As soon as I decide on it I realise I'd have to hurry it up as the series is taking up a fair space of gigabytes... :hmm:

Have you not already posted that? Or is it updated a bit?

It is the update and removed errors version.

FMA follows the manga but it contain new things into the story.

Even though i'm happy about new FMA, second season of Gundam 00 is all over now :(