NEurope

WOW, thats all i can say at latest Naurto and Bleach manga's. Something awesome is just on the edge, cant wait for the next few weeks :)

I knew that was gonna happen in the Bleach manga after last weeks chapter. There was no other way. As for Naruto, very nice. Things are going so damn epicly at the moment. Hopefully next weeks chapter will be interesting.

I knew that was gonna happen in the Bleach manga after last weeks chapter. There was no other way. As for Naruto, very nice. Things are going so damn epicly at the moment. Hopefully next weeks chapter will be interesting.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

I figured he would turn into a hollow,especially with that hole in him :P his hearts gone now,

but naruto, i don't know how, but it never ceases to amaze me it really doesn't, its incredible, and now he has to regress the fox form? it looks like painsout for a count aswell, nagato looks to have used up most of his chakra, and

YONDAIME!!!

This is getting too awesome

I think I somehow figured that out about the "girl in the world that had ended" a couple weeks ago, only I wasn't too sure. However, I didn't expect that about the doll at all.

I really didn't expect something like that as the ending. Even though I think I might need the combined efforts of Grunch and Wikipedia to give me a proper explanation, it was still fantastic. :o

Enjoyed the whole series so much. Even the filler eps at the beginning I enjoyed, but from ep9 onwards it was just excellent. I think ep18 might have been my favourite this time.

The extra episode looks rather cool. Looking forward to that.

And finally: Were Nishina and Sugisaka a couple? I'd always had my thoughts about them, 'cos they were clearly holding hands in the closing theme...

I'm going to rewatch it all from the beginning rather soon. I just need to properly acquire the second series.

I think I somehow figured that out about the "girl in the world that had ended" a couple weeks ago, only I wasn't too sure. However, I didn't expect that about the doll at all.

I really didn't expect something like that as the ending. Even though I think I might need the combined efforts of Grunch and Wikipedia to give me a proper explanation, it was still fantastic. :o

Enjoyed the whole series so much. Even the filler eps at the beginning I enjoyed, but from ep9 onwards it was just excellent. I think ep18 might have been my favourite this time.

The extra episode looks rather cool. Looking forward to that.

And finally: Were Nishina and Sugisaka a couple? I'd always had my thoughts about them, 'cos they were clearly holding hands in the closing theme...

I'm going to rewatch it all from the beginning rather soon. I just need to properly acquire the second series.

Glad you enjoyed it - did you notice how much the ending was seeded throughout the series? Also, rewatch the season 1 OP and you'll see it involves both Ushio in the field, and Fuko finding the illusionary world Ushio under the tree. Anyway, the basic idea is that a light orbs appears when someone becomes happy, and by gathering enough of them, it became possible to save Nagisa. You can look at the title screen of each episode to see how many light orbs have been gathered so far - I think 13 are required for the miracle.

Anyway, if I recall correctly Nishina and Sugisaka are just roommates who are friends. And we should hopefully be getting two extra episodes rather than one.

That was good how they did that. I remember watching the 1st series OP and thinking "Ah, thats the girl in the world that had ended" and "Who's that kid running through the field." now I know.

:grin:

I never noticed that about the orbs in the s2 OP, I ought to look again. Is it at the beginning with the black background?

And I do hope there's another extra episode after this coming one. :smile:

That was good how they did that. I remember watching the 1st series OP and thinking "Ah, thats the girl in the world that had ended" and "Who's that kid running through the field." now I know.
:grin:

I never noticed that about the orbs in the s2 OP, I ought to look again. Is it at the beginning with the black background?

And I do hope there's another extra episode after this coming one. :smile:

It's not actually in the OP, it's the episode title screen which is usually a little bit afterwards, which looks like this:

2lxwocy.png

Only with light orbs in the place of Ushio. Which is exactly how the game does it, until you get the good end.

Anyway, I'm hoping episode 24 will be the Kyou/Ryou arc.

Oh, I see now.

And now I want to play the Clannad game. (Damn that whole language unicode thing is a bitch. :nono:)

Latest Naruto is so awesome.

The Gurren Lagann manga has reached a saddening point. It doesn't happen till next chapter but knowing what happens is not good.

I started Baccano just earlier. It's been pretty confusing with it jumping back and forth in time telling stories.

Edited by Pantsu Man!

LUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

;_______________________;

Luffy got completely owned, fair and square, I wonder when he'l get his second round

Godamnit, Oda, godamnit ;_________;

Speaking of Clannad, how did they manage to put 2 different endings in the same series? Don't spoil me because I don't really know what happens. Was it like a reset thing?

You should be more than glad you dropped it. It's not that it makes no sense, well it doesn't for the most part, but it's the inconsistencies in the animation; suddenly characters are facing the other way, all characters are in different positions, etc, which made it bad. Plus the characters and the dialogue is horrible. It has gotten slightly interesting nearer the end.

DMC is really short but it's amazing. You should read the manga, it's so much better. The artwork is quite bad but it's just fun to read.

And what was that black ball for anyway? There was a person inside or something, right? Were they really all dead?

(old) News flash: Evangelion Rebuild 1.0 will be released in HD on BluRay on May 27. Not an upscale. They will use a new telecine for the HD version of the movie, now called 1.11. Sweet! They should have released it in HD from the beginning.

As I said before, this is why I will never buy DVDs or BluRays of any series. There is no respect.

Aaaaah Soul Eater anime has been pretty good. Loving both anime and manga to be honest.

Also Naruto and Bleach are awesome yet again. Wonder whats going to happen in both.

Speaking of Clannad, how did they manage to put 2 different endings in the same series? Don't spoil me because I don't really know what happens. Was it like a reset thing?

Something like that but a bit more complex. They pulled it off pretty well actually - in the game the endings were of course just on different playthroughs (well sort-of), which wasn't quite as good.

And what was that black ball for anyway? There was a person inside or something, right? Were they really all dead?

It probably explans what the black ball is in the manga, I have no idea. But yes there was a guy in it and I think maybe he was Gantz.

Everyone was dead I think. They quite clearly died in their first life. I thought of them all as something like a new body it's hard to explain. Considering what they fought and the guns they had I didn't really think it would be a serious anime. Until the end when the point of it was coming to a conclusion. A massive push of human behaviour and all that crap. How millions can die in wars and no-one gives a toss but one kid can kill a few homeless and everyone punishes him for it. How this kid was beaten and mocked as a child and so it's all not his fault. All that usual crap you don't want to see an anime end with, and being a crap end at the same time.

Edited by Pantsu Man!

Hmm. Yeah, in the game it's normal, but I found it strange to do it in the anime.

Maybe, but it's not quite as cut and dried a "different ending," so I think it was kind of necessary to include both. And it's not like they pulled it out of nowhere - it was seeded throughout both seasons, and game players knew what the final outcome would be simply from watching the very first OP.

I was listening to 'Use Somebody' by Kings of Leon just now and it strongly reminded me of some scenes from After Story. It's probably because I used to crack it on almost every time after I'd watched the episode.

It's sort of fitting, though. For one thing; Kings of Leon are three brothers and their cousin, so you've got a family element there. Although I don't know if there's actually any connection between the show and the lyrics. But, y'know, I play the song and I always get this image of Tomoya and Nagisa holding hands, or Tomoya and Ushio hugging. :smile:

Sorry, I know it's pretty irrelevant to anything in general but I just wanted to point it out. :heh:

It probably explans what the black ball is in the manga, I have no idea. But yes there was a guy in it and I think maybe he was Gantz.

Everyone was dead I think. They quite clearly died in their first life. I thought of them all as something like a new body it's hard to explain. Considering what they fought and the guns they had I didn't really think it would be a serious anime. Until the end when the point of it was coming to a conclusion. A massive push of human behaviour and all that crap. How millions can die in wars and no-one gives a toss but one kid can kill a few homeless and everyone punishes him for it. How this kid was beaten and mocked as a child and so it's all not his fault. All that usual crap you don't want to see an anime end with, and being a crap end at the same time.

Well, looks like it's not even worthy of a deep thought then.

, and game players knew what the final outcome would be simply from watching the very first OP.

Yeah, in those kind of stories, specially the ones adapted from visual novels with story ramifications, the directors of the anime adaptation try to hint through the op or the first episodes in which direction the story will go to prevent some (rabid) fans from getting delusional when the story doesn't go the way they wanted, but it usually doesn't work. Either they're too blind to get it or they don't want to get it.

It's sad because then it comes the: "It's sh*t because it didn't went like this or like that (exactly how I wanted it to go)"

Cool, the Supernova's in the Anime are kinda good.

I expected some different voices for Kidd and Capone, and I didn't like the fact that the mini beard of Capone is white, but aside from that, its pretty much all perfect.

I specially like Apoo and Bonney in terms of voices, very good.

Saw the last Clannad (technically) the other day. What a fantastic series, I must say. I had my doubts when I first read the synopsis and saw the 'girlish' posters for it. It looked like an anime that would be terrible and would only appeal to girls, and effeminate men. How wrong I was...it's fantastic!

It's hard to make people genuinely feel attached to the characters in anime series or manga, as they're usually just rehashes of other ones in terms of the personality. But boy, the events of the anime can sure be sad. This series is definitely going down in my books as one of my favourites. A thoroughly enjoyable ride!

After watching and finishing Baccano and the OVAs, never has an anime made me happy and laugh throughout it all. I was fine with the end of the series but then the 3 OVAs carried it on and made it even better. I love how there was no main character like explained at the end, no-one to attach yourself to to follow even if they're bad and you hate them you still follow them because you're made to (Kurono from Gantz...). I'm gonna check out the other media regarding this series, it's gotta be good.

Saw the last Clannad (technically) the other day. What a fantastic series, I must say. I had my doubts when I first read the synopsis and saw the 'girlish' posters for it. It looked like an anime that would be terrible and would only appeal to girls, and effeminate men. How wrong I was...it's fantastic!

Heh! Even considering the fact that it is an adaptation of a visual novel with 5 girls and only 1 male? This kind of shows don't cater much to the female crowd but it's normal.

Kannagi takes a jab at it, although it's not the exact same kind of show, they still don't have many female viewers:

snapshot20090317021803.jpg

PS: Sorry Sunohara, forgot about you. :heh:

Heh! Even considering the fact that it is an adaptation of a visual novel with 5 girls and only 1 male? This kind of shows don't cater much to the female crowd but it's normal.

Kannagi takes a jab at it, although it's not the exact same kind of show, they still don't have many female viewers:

snapshot20090317021803.jpg

PS: Sorry Sunohara, forgot about you. :heh:

So it needs more males to appeal to a female audience? Despite being a soap opera?

Heh! Even considering the fact that it is an adaptation of a visual novel with 5 girls and only 1 male?

I kind of got the feeling that such shows were a hit with women and womenly men, unless guys are really into the whole teen schoolgirl romance issue dramas. :S

So it needs more males to appeal to a female audience? Despite being a soap opera?

But it's not a soap opera, it's adapted from a bishoujo game. Which are undeniably aimed at male audiences.

Oddly enough, I find Tomoya by far the most interesting character in the show.