NEurope

Hmm...The return of Mr. 2 Bon Clay? If it's a spoiler it should be inside the tag, not outside....

Clannad 16: :sad: Nice voice acting from the guy playing Tomoyo. Will be interesting to see how they do the following episodes.

Well, it finally happened. Now look harder at the lyrics of the OP (especially the full ones), and you'll see how clever it is. Contrasting, of course, with the horrible out of place ED. Anyone who thinks things are too depressing: please keep watching.

The thing about Sunohara and Kyou never dating was a reference to Kyou's arc in the game, where Sunohara asks Kyou out for complex reasons (not, oddly enough, because he wants to go out with her).

I suppose me knowing what was going to happen meant that I didn't put on the waterworks. I'm not showing it, but I actually feel a little heartbroken. Seriously. Probably like how I would feel if a close friend died.

But, wow...I knew about that, but I don't know what's going to happen next. It's going to be a slow week until the next episode. :weep:

EDIT: I just read the lyrics for the opening...You're right. That's really clever. :o

Another outstanding issue. The way Naruto tricked Pain into letting his guard down and being able to attack the Pain standing at the back was awesome. Next issue should be good seeing as God Pain is all powered up and ready to fight.

It's great isn't it?! Naruto has been fantastic as of late!

Not being sarcastic, I meant exactly what you said

Okay then.

Birdy's nose is a tad annoying at times when the animators/illustrators add that weird line on one of the sides of the nose. It looks wrong.

Nose!? No one here knows anything about noses until you watch Kaiji (I haven't):

kaiji7yl7.jpg

I watched the first episode of Ghost In The Shell and thought WTF? I don't understand anything. I haven't seen the movie, would it be wise to watch that first? Or does it just throw you in at the deep end?

Hmm...The return of Mr. 2 Bon Clay? If it's a spoiler it should be inside the tag, not outside....

An now you've spoiled it :P

Yes, that's your fault, Shorty :heh:

But yes, sorry, fixed that

Nose!? No one here knows anything about noses until you watch Kaiji (I haven't):
kaiji7yl7.jpg

That is... the best nose I have ever seen.

I watched the first episode of Ghost In The Shell and thought WTF? I don't understand anything. I haven't seen the movie, would it be wise to watch that first? Or does it just throw you in at the deep end?

Keep watching. The movies, The Laughing Man and The Individual Eleven, are both just the series squashed into a feature length movie. I thought the same at first, that I should watch the Laughing Man film before watching the series because I thought that the film would tell me what the Laughing man was. But it isn't that. Keep watching, it's thrown you in the deep end.

It's a fantastic series. I still need to watch the first 2 original movies.

Yeah GitS hardly treads lightly, but its worth watching a few times over.

As Ponyo on the Cliff is still listed as having a UK release in April am I correct in presume it will actually be a limited subtitled release until Disney actually dub it?

As Ponyo on the Cliff is still listed as having a UK release in April am I correct in presume it will actually be a limited subtitled release until Disney actually dub it?

I'd imagine so. I nearly got to watch it in Japan last summer actually, but my friends complained that they wouldn't be able to understand it and it would ruin the film for them, so we didn't see it in the end. We did watch a Miyazaki short in the Ghibli museum though, which was pretty awesome - it was about a guy growing a planet in a plant pot. And the disembodied heads from Spirited Away made an appearance.

Why do i alway feel like crying while watching Clannad AS? curse my girlish emotions!

Also episode 16 was a real kick in my thoretcal emotional balls, i felt like i just got some cute little kittens and then somebody just grabbed them off of me and threw them all into the nearest river.

HELL YEAS!!! CHAPTER 433 OF NARUTO GET. :grin:

I'm all caught up with the Manga now. :yay: Epic on so many levels.

Sweet. That was pretty fast aswell. Bet you're glad you caught up now!

Sweet. That was pretty fast aswell. Bet you're glad you caught up now!

I've been reading all evening since 10. :o With very few distractions but I just couldn't stop. :D

Yes definately and at the moment everything that has happened is whirling around in my head!

I think I'll sleep now and discuss more tomorrow! :p

Naruto is getting even more awesome.

One thing I thought

Could Naruto not make more than 2 clones and keep them there to keep the sage chakra in reserve? Or could he keep two clones there, if one were to disappear/be used up the other clone could then make another clone to carry on gathering chakra? If he can fight on par with all of Pain's bodys then surely Naruto is the strongest ninja alive and would become Hokage easily.

No he wouldn't be.

Jiraiya fought Pain and Naruto is fighting him now. You'll see Pain is not only weakened by wtfpwning Konoha, but also Naruto knows each of the bodies abilities so he knows what to do and isn't thrown off-guard/surprised. Also Naruto isn't fighting all 6 at once like Jiraiya did, when Jiraiya fought Pain, they were full powered, Naruto isn't fighting them at once and some Pain bodies where just cannon fodder. This fight was hugely tipped in Narutos favour. If you switched Naruto with Jiraiya just now, Jiraiya would of won by now.

I'm so happy. Finally someone is subbing the Prince of Tennis Finals OVAs. Finally I can finish the series.

Well since It was a Snow Day I decided to get lots of Anime watched.

I watched Soul Eater Episoes 41 and 42 And also 12 Episodes of One Piece which takes me up to Episode 20 now!

I've made a small dent only another 377 episodes to go! :grin:

Soul Eater continues to be awesome and it is all ending in about 10 episodes so I'm wandering where they are going to take this as there appears to be a lot they have to wrap up. Do I trust Bones to do the right thing?

Probably. :) I'll have to get reading the manga afterwards!

I love the fact I've made a small dent in this series now as it is always off putting how long it is! But still what I've seen so far is awesome! :D I'll be watching some more tomorrow.

Also on the Weekend I watched Soul EAter Episode 40 and the first two Episodes of RideBack.

Ride Back is pretty cool, beautifully animated I have to say but I am unsure just what kind of anime it is trying to be. Still it is only 12 episodes long so I'll go along for the Ride.

YAY! :yay:

Well since It was a Snow Day I decided to get lots of Anime watched.

I watched Soul Eater Episoes 41 and 42 And also 12 Episodes of One Piece which takes me up to Episode 20 now!

I've made a small dent only another 377 episodes to go! :grin:

Soul Eater continues to be awesome and it is all ending in about 10 episodes so I'm wandering where they are going to take this as there appears to be a lot they have to wrap up. Do I trust Bones to do the right thing?

Probably. :) I'll have to get reading the manga afterwards!

I love the fact I've made a small dent in this series now as it is always off putting how long it is! But still what I've seen so far is awesome! :D I'll be watching some more tomorrow.

Also on the Weekend I watched Soul EAter Episode 40 and the first two Episodes of RideBack.

Ride Back is pretty cool, beautifully animated I have to say but I am unsure just what kind of anime it is trying to be. Still it is only 12 episodes long so I'll go along for the Ride.

YAY! :yay:

Brotip:

As boring as they are (at least to me they were), it'l get better.

I never understood why a vast majority of One Piece fans hated the first 30 or so episodes. I loved it almost all the way through (only about 1/5 of the filler arcs are low quality). Speaking of One Piece: where the anime is right now is so great, it's back to being really funny, I just wish I could watch more than one a week, the episodes are too short >.<

I never understood why a vast majority of One Piece fans hated the first 30 or so episodes. I loved it almost all the way through (only about 1/5 of the filler arcs are low quality). Speaking of One Piece: where the anime is right now is so great, it's back to being really funny, I just wish I could watch more than one a week, the episodes are too short >.<

I like the first 30 episodes, actually I didn't know some people didn't like them.

Shorty, for god's sake, start reading the manga :P

Also, prepare for a big surprise on who Duval is (unless you were already spoiled), he's someone you saw before.

And, Ike and Shorty, I didn't think One Piece was standing out until the battle between Luffy and Arlong, and from them, it only keeps getting better by each ark it passes.

The villans in the arks before that were cool, but the arks were either too quick, too boring or too predictable, also, the stories itself are not really emotional, even though the background story is emotional, the way Oda deals with it doesn't sound too emotional (exception goes to Kuro ark, you really felt the evilness on Kuro)

Also, the battles weren't good (exception goes to Sanji ark, which has 2 awesome battles: Mihawk VS Zoro and Luffy VS Don Krieg).

On Arlong Park, all that changes, the story gets fucking emotional, and the battle scheme get's fucking amazing.

And after a lot of chapters and episodes, its still getting better

If it weren't for the first episodes and the weird art that no one is used too, One Piece would have been so much famous.

Oh please maase, its jump fodder >< easy to read and makes little sense as a whole.