NEurope

I'm proud of my self, I haven't peeked into a single one of those spoilers.

Haha, that won't do anything at all. FUNimation couldn't care less if there's a petition or if people are annoyed by it, if they say it, it'll happen. End of.

From the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Gekijouban: Guren Hen DVD - Gurren Lagann Gekijouban Zenyasai Special: Viral's Sweet Dream!

In the Death Note live action movie, does it follow the manga exactly and if so does it cover the whole manga series or is that split between the two movies?

In the Death Note live action movie, does it follow the manga exactly and if so does it cover the whole manga series or is that split between the two movies?

I'm not 100% certain. But as far as I know the two films cover the whole series. The ending is different to the Anime (I havn't even finished the Anime myself) I wish they would hurry up and release all the Volumes (I'm being a good boy and not downloading) I find it amazing that the films have been released before they can get the anime out.

The anime and manga are different from the movies. They don't cover all the series since they diverge before the Yotsubo arc and end differently.

So if I watch the movie before I have finished reading the manga then I should be ok?

Im currently reading vo.6 of the manga and I didnt expect the movie to be sent out to me so quickly.

If you have volume 7 read that first. Do you have both movies or just the first one?

Ive just got the first movie on rental. I do have volume 7 so i'll finish 6 and read through no.7 today then.

Bleach is going back to filler again?!

*dies inside*

I think it's only a couple of episodes that are filler then it's the Turcn Back the Pendelum arc, so it's not too bad :)

That's if the episode titles aren't tricking me.

I think it's only a couple of episodes that are filler then it's the Turcn Back the Pendelum arc, so it's not too bad :)

That's if the episode titles aren't tricking me.

How many episodes of the Anime before I should watch before attempting the first film?

Once you've watched episode 11 it should be fine, then after that for the second movie once you've watched episode 25.

Once you've watched episode 11 it should be fine, then after that for the second movie once you've watched episode 25.

Awesome Cheers Shadow!

Oh man, anyone who likes Clannad and Final Fantasy will probably like this. I know I did:

Watching that made me realise how Okazaki looks older now, so I did a comparsion:

okaage.jpg

(that's episode 1 of season 1 on the left, and episode 13 of season 2 on the right)

Nice when they change character models to show age - it's even more noticeable in Hikaru no Go.

That vid was amusing, but I've never played FFVI so I was a bit "WTF?".

And I wouldn't have noticed that had you not done the comparison, Grunch.

Nice when they change character models to show age - it's even more noticeable in Hikaru no Go.

It was a very smooth process in HnG, like watching the hour hand on a clock. I remember when they had an OP towards the end of the series which showed all the different character models, and suddenly remembering how short and baby-faced he used to be :heh: obviously a similar thing happens to the cast of Naruto too....

One Piece is starting to disappoint me.

The prison is just going too quickly and too boring, I want Luffy to actually have problems instead of just meeting every single friend in the way and kicking the monster's ass easily.

Also, I simply can't wait for the big war, and I hope that Luffy doesn't stop the war, it would be damn disappointing, specially after the manga chapter showing every single Marine we knew before getting ready for the upcoming war.

I mean, yes... Its still better than Bleach and Naruto, but its kinda slowing down, and Naruto is starting to get better, so...

Then again, I seem to be the only One Piece fan who's disappointed with this ark, as everyone else in forums is screaming "FUCK YEAH" at every single announcment Oda makes.

I just want to see the war ;__________;

IGN Top 100 Animated Series

Pokemon -- Don't be afraid to admit that you've watched this show at least once

Naruto -- It's the Japanese version of Harry Potter, based on an old favorite: ninjas

Dragonball z -- Containing some of the most elaborately choreographed fight scenes in cartoon history

the animes:

86- Astro Boy

78- Dragon Ball Z

73- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

70- Pokemon

38. Naruto

29. Speed Racer

14. Cowboy Bebop

10. Neon Genesis Evangelion

Woo some Gundam Wing in there. Damn good anime. Keep meaning to watch some DBZ again. Haven't watched the Season set I got when I was in America.