NEurope

Naruto -- It's the Japanese version of Harry Potter

Sounds about right, LOL

Anyways, a shame to see One Piece out of the list, then again, after 4Kids One Piece dub, its no wonder its out

OKAY!

So today I made a vain attempt at catching up on the Naruto Manga! :grin:

I was going great guns getting from chapter 243 to 251 in a matter of no time. Then I got easily distracted the rest of the day!

Currently I'm up to 262 but I will get more read tomorrow. I want to get to the epicness. :D

Naruto -- It's the Japanese version of Harry Potter, based on an old favorite: ninjas

Jesus fucking Christ... What?

OKAY!

So today I made a vain attempt at catching up on the Naruto Manga! :grin:

I was going great guns getting from chapter 243 to 251 in a matter of no time. Then I got easily distracted the rest of the day!

Currently I'm up to 262 but I will get more read tomorrow. I want to get to the epicness. :D

You 't regret it. You've nearly got 200 chapters to read so get going :heh:

You won't regret it. You've nearly got 200 chapters to read so get going :heh:

263! :p Woah @____@ Don't remind me! That is what's put me off in the past!

I'll get more done tomorrow at school, during my free! :grin:

unless I get blocked... :(

is that the one with the skulls on their heads and green hair lesbian?

the animes that i am watching at the moment:

Tetsuwan Birdy Decode:02

Maria†Holic

Xam'd

Michiko to Hatchin

D.Gray-Man manga is starting again in April! Katsura Hoshino got a wrist injury this time.

Jesus fucking Christ... What?

Ahahahahah

I like the fact that he says it as if it was a good thing.

But yes, that's true, the writing process is just like J.K. Rollings when writing the last 3 Harry Potter books:

"Hum... so, I have my hero at this area, what should I do? Hum, he shall be walking WHEN SUDDENLY A FUCKING AWESOME DRAGON COMES OUT OF NOWHERE, AND NOW HE USES HIS NEW POWER HE GOT OUT OF NOWHERE, AND NOW THE DRAGON IS FLYING AWAY, NINJA JUTSU.

AND NOW SASUKE COMES AND TURNS HIMSELF GOOD, ONLY TO KILL KAKASHI WITH A JUTSU.

AND KAKASHI IS BACK FROM THE DEAD"

Then again, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, specially when it makes us remember...

16.jpg

Speaking of which, is anyone reading this thing? Good stuff

I'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about. And this coming from a One Piece fan? lol

No takers for Skip Beat?

:(

Loves it.

@ Hellfire: You say that like Maase ever makes sense... Think about it :heh:

I'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about. And this coming from a One Piece fan? lol

"And this coming from a One Piece fan? lol"

O_O

Wait, what was that supposed to mean?

Are you implying One Piece is like that?

AHAHAHAHAH, OH WOW!!!!11111ONEONEONEONE

Yeah right, because Oda didn't foreshadow a character 500 CHAPTERS BEFORE HE APPEARING or anything.

Yes, he also didn't foreshadow a War in Alabasta, three saga before this War, right?

ALSO, the Islands mentioned that were later used out of nowhere were pure coicidence, right? Oda probably choosed a random chapter, found that reference and used that island. (That would work, if the Manga didn't have 529 chapters at the moment)

What about the fact that he planned all the "Buggy after John's treasure" SINCE THE FUCKING BEGINNING OF THE MANGA?

Yeah, without any doubt, Oda is making stuff up as he goes on.

I'm loling so hard right now, and I could find thousand more examples, I just won't waste the time when this pretty much proves you wrong.

Congratulations, you just made the stupidest post of this thread, the runner up is:

Ahahahahah

But yes, that's true, the writing process is just like J.K. Rollings when writing the last 3 Harry Potter books:

"Hum... so, I have my hero at this area, what should I do? Hum, he shall be walking WHEN SUDDENLY A FUCKING AWESOME DRAGON COMES OUT OF NOWHERE, AND NOW HE USES HIS NEW POWER HE GOT OUT OF NOWHERE, AND NOW THE DRAGON IS FLYING AWAY, NINJA JUTSU.

Then again, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, specially when it makes us remember...

16.jpg

Speaking of which, is anyone reading this thing? Good stuff

Maase, what the feck are you talking about? Seriously. You've pretty much lost it now...

O_____o Maase

No takers for Skip Beat?

What is it?

Anyone one watching Maria†Holic ,Tetsuwan Birdy Decode:02, Xam'd and Michiko to Hatchin?

Maase, what the feck are you talking about? Seriously. You've pretty much lost it now...

I was joking and baiting Naruto Fans to start raging over the fact that the IGN reviewers said "Naruto is the new Harry Potter" (which is obviously not, not even close)

So I said:

Ahahahahah

Then, Hellfire said this:

And this coming from a One Piece fan? lol

He implied that One Piece was like this:

Needless to say, the spell reversed against me, and I freaking raged.

Seriously, maybe he was trolling (10/10 if that's the case), but Naruto is nothing against One Piece when compared with Planning, World and Characters.

So, obviously, being the One Piecetard I am, I decided to unleash full rage against Hellfire, in case he wasn't raging and being actually stupid.

There, I gave you the explanation

I mean what is it as what is it about?

Quoted from the info on the link I posted above:

Series Synopsis: Kyoko followed her true love and childhood friend Sho to Tokyo so she could help him reach his dream of becoming an idol. She cleans, cooks, works three jobs and does nothing for herself because she loves him so much, but gets nothing in return. Still, she remains by his side. But then one day she goes unannounced to his agency with a delivery, and overhears him talking about her; he reveals to his manager that he only took her with him as a maid, and that he doesn't care for her at all. Upon hearing this, Kyoko doesn't just sit around and cry. She cuts and dyes her hair, changes her clothes and attitude and thus begins her journey to join showbiz and have her revenge against Sho.

Haha, I think i'll be doing that from now on aswell. Will refrain my brain from developing tumours.

Wait, wut?

But I now explained what I did in a simple, non rage, non troll way

What did I do wrong now ;____;?

That vid was amusing, but I've never played FFVI so I was a bit "WTF?".

And I wouldn't have noticed that had you not done the comparison, Grunch.

:heh: I think it was intended to make as little sense as possible, but basically the sounds were made to match a track from the FFVI OST.