NEurope

Another reason why Clannad has such a meaningful and clever name. :heh:

Although it would be just as meaningful if it was called "Kazoku".

Akio says, well, yells, it in s1ep22. It means something like "That's what families are for." :smile:

Yep, thought you'd get it. Anyway, just be pleased it isn't called "FAMIRY" or something. Though actually, the game (unlike KyoAni) tends to have reasonable English.

Suzimiya looks like it could be funny.

I take it you already know about D.Gray-Man coming back next month?

Suzimiya looks like it could be funny.

I take it you already know about D.Gray-Man coming back next month?

No! :o The anime or the manga?

Edit: Nevermind the Manga.

10th of March

grayci1.jpg

Manga....

Since many people have been asking about this still, there is some great news for the D.Gray-man fans.

In the latest issue of Weekly Shounen Jump, its states the series will be returning in Issue 15 which is slated for a March 9th release. So that means it will be back in roughly 3 weeks time.

from onemanga.com

I'm now on One Piece Episode 37. :grin: In the middle of the Arlong Arc. Interesting stuff so far. I loved the previous arc with Sanji and Krieg some awesome fights, except Pearl man he creeped me out! :p

EDIT: Watched 37, Luffy's crew looks pure badass at the end.

I'm currently reading Urusei Yatsura, I'm on chapter 6 and it is mental. Even more so than the usual perveted teenager/alien girl anime type. :D Good fun. I think it's from the 80's?

I'm also on episode 4 of Kodomo no Jikan which is pretty...wow. I guess the subject matter is pretty touchy or edgy. Dealing with difficult issues anyway but it does it delicately (sort of) The relationship between the teacher and student is handled well and with care showing conflicting feelings. They just need to ease down on the ecchi a bit as the story itself can betaken more seriously and it doesn't need to rely on "fanservice". Though it does do it more tastfully than say Moetan. (but that show is just funny)

You can watch Haruhi-chan on youtube if anyone wants to watch it. With subs aswell. It was pretty funny.

I completely finished the Maho Shojo Lyrical Nanoha series yesterday. Loved every minute of it. It's one of those where everything turns out OK in the end.

Great to watch if you're feeling down. Plus a young girl gets to fire off a massive beam the size of a beam from the Death Star... what's not to like.

I'm currently reading Urusei Yatsura, I'm on chapter 6 and it is mental. Even more so than the usual perveted teenager/alien girl anime type. :D Good fun. I think it's from the 80's?

I love that series. I only watched the Anime (it's 150+ episodes, a few OVAs, and one of the movies) when it aired in Portugal. Awesome, awesome stuff.

"Mental" is a good way to start describing it.

You can watch Haruhi-chan on youtube if anyone wants to watch it. With subs aswell. It was pretty funny.

I completely finished the Maho Shojo Lyrical Nanoha series yesterday. Loved every minute of it. It's one of those where everything turns out OK in the end.

Great to watch if you're feeling down. Plus a young girl gets to fire off a massive beam the size of a beam from the Death Star... what's not to like.

I need to finish this I have a habit of getting halfway through things. I think I got to episode 6 with ease then got distracted!

I love that series. I only watched the Anime (it's 150+ episodes, a few OVAs, and one of the movies) when it aired in Portugal. Awesome, awesome stuff.

Brilliant. It was recommended to me by my Top 500 Anime Book. (which is mainly anime films) so I decided to check it out. :)

I'll probably watch the anime at some point but it is pretty long and at the moment I would not be able to handle that and One Piece! :D

Let me guess, Coolness Bear

The episode you watched ended with the 4 guys walking in a badass way?

In case you want the music (I did) for that scene, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TezDF1ybD-k

PS: DO NOT LOOK AT THE IMAGE OF THE VIDEO ITSELF, IT CONTAINS SPOILERS.

Just click and hear the music.

Speaking of One Piece, my new and fucking awesome wallpaper (Contains spoilers showing all the Shichibukai's):

deskpotno5.jpg

FUCK YEAH!!!

Let me guess, Coolness Bear

The episode you watched ended with the 4 guys walking in a badass way?

In case you want the music (I did) for that scene, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TezDF1ybD-k

PS: DO NOT LOOK AT THE IMAGE OF THE VIDEO ITSELF, IT CONTAINS SPOILERS.

Just click and hear the music.

Love the music. Thanks for the link! :grin:

Definately that was the exact seen I was thinking of, so cool. I like how they are unphased by who they are gonna face.

Currently on episode 42 now! :D

Brilliant. It was recommended to me by my Top 500 Anime Book. (which is mainly anime films) so I decided to check it out. :)

I'll probably watch the anime at some point but it is pretty long and at the moment I would not be able to handle that and One Piece! :D

It's probably for the best. Urusei Yatsura (or "Lum" as it was known around here) is best seen once in a while, when you feel like watching something silly.

what are these animes. O_o

Nyoron Churuya-san

Suzumiya Haruhi-chan

Spin offs to attenuate the angry fan mobs who will probably sooner or latter start bombing attempts at Kadokawa's HQ if they don't announce Haruhi season 2.

Well, since you didn't post the links, here are the official webcasts of the 2 shows (there's only one episode of each), kindly subbed in english by Kadowa and all:

Nyoron Churuya-san:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPuQkWUYeTM

Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_80zTM3Dg

I was going to say "That is a really old school classic!" to Bears but then I read your post. It aired here!? I don't remember anything about it. Maybe I was too young.

It's from Rumiko Takahashi, the girl who made Ranma, Maison Ikkoku and Inuyasha. But I don't think Urusei Yatsura stands up to today's standards. It's probably not as funny anymore but don't take my word for it, I just watched little bits of it waaaay back.

I was going to say "That is a really old school classic!" to Bears but then I read your post. It aired here!? I don't remember anything about it. Maybe I was too young.

It's from Rumiko Takahashi, the girl who made Ranma, Maison Ikkoku and Inuyasha. But I don't think Urusei Yatsura stands up to today's standards. It's probably not as funny anymore but don't take my word for it, I just watched little bits of it waaaay back.

I haven't watched the other Rumiko Takahashi works, but I assure you Urusei Yatsura is still awesome.

And it aired here a few years back. About...5 years ago, I think? In SIC Radical.

It didn't get much publicity (I just kinda stumbled on it. Started watching it...and loved it), but they aired the entire series and OVAs, so it lasted a while.

Though I'd say the portuguese subtitles added a lot of humour to the scenes.

Just started watching One Piece and just finished episode 27 (only about 360 to go :blank: ) so far I´m liking it and from I read it gets way better.

Also, why must every single anime show have to have a scene where there is a fight between the main character and some guy who is supposed to be hard to win and in the background starts going on and on about how awesome the guys fighting are.

I know that they are awesome! That´s why I´m watching it!

Just started watching One Piece and just finished episode 27 (only about 360 to go :blank: ) so far I´m liking it and from I read it gets way better.

Also, why must every single anime show have to have a scene where there is a fight between the main character and some guy who is supposed to be hard to win and in the background starts going on and on about how awesome the guys fighting are.

I know that they are awesome! That´s why I´m watching it!

Because it is a fucking awesome Cliché.

Also, normally, the epicness of the music is directly proportional to the awesomeness of the scene itself.

Which is why the scenes in the One Piece anime are so epic :D

Also, normally, the epicness of the music is directly proportional to the awesomeness of the scene itself.

Which is why the scenes in the One Piece anime are so epic :D

I love One Piece, but come on, the soundtrack is mostly filler, with 3 or 4 exceptions (like the one you posted). By the way, nice picture of the 7, though I only know 5 of them. Oh well.

Edit:

One of my favourite pieces from the soundtrack:

I've gotten into bleach ^_^ the start was kind of boring, with character introductions and stuff but when it got to around episode 16 it got ramped up a ton. Watched about 26 episodes so far...of about 200 >_<

Has anyone watched axis power hetalia?

These type of shows are gonna be the death off me.

It´s a bishonen version off history in the 1900 hundreds.

The stupidity of it acts like a magnet for me.

There´s nothing awesome about that cliché.

There´s a big ass fight going and for some strange reason I´m watching two guys mentally masturbate over how great the fighters are.

I´d rather have that time used in showing the fight scene it self.

Ah, wait.

I got you wrong.

I thought you were talking about the "Hype before the battle" cliché

I also hate that cliché, but believe me, you'l see it a lot in One Piece, if you hate it that much, you better stop watching now.

Oxigen_Waste: I love almost every single music of One Piece soundtrack (not counting with the ones were they sing, obviously), I don't like that one very much, there are a lot of better ones out there.

Example:

And this is one of the filler musics, and also awesome.

Also, the reason why you didn't know about the other 2 is because they are only announced in the manga, lol.

Its not a big problem, though.

Oxigen_Waste: I love almost every single music of One Piece soundtrack (not counting with the ones were they sing, obviously), I don't like that one very much, there are a lot of better ones out there.

Example:

And this is one of the filler musics, and also awesome.

Also, the reason why you didn't know about the other 2 is because they are only announced in the manga, lol.

Its not a big problem, though.

Ahh, now we're running into a problem here, see... I skip the fillers and don't see the movies, nor do I want to, really. :heh:

As for the other two.. well, I guess Doflamingo, Mihawke, Blackbeard, Kuma & Gecko are enough familiar faces to make one smile. :heh:

Has anyone watched axis power hetalia?

These type of shows are gonna be the death off me.

It´s a bishonen version off history in the 1900 hundreds.

The stupidity of it acts like a magnet for me.

I watched a couple of small clips of it and I can't imagine it to be entertaining for longer than that. History channel for Japanese kids with weird stereotypes (really bad stereotypes). I hope the history classes in Japan are more accurate than what they show here.

Ahh, now we're running into a problem here, see... I skip the fillers and don't see the movies, nor do I want to, really. :heh:

As for the other two.. well, I guess Doflamingo, Mihawke, Blackbeard, Kuma & Gecko are enough familiar faces to make one smile. :heh:

The music can be seen in the Luffy VS Lucci battle.

There's no excuse >:(

The music can be seen in the Luffy VS Lucci battle.

There's no excuse >:(

Still, if I had to pick the 500 best soundtracks ever, One Piece would not be one of them.

I've gotten into bleach ^_^ the start was kind of boring, with character introductions and stuff but when it got to around episode 16 it got ramped up a ton. Watched about 26 episodes so far...of about 200 >_<

And my work is done ^____^

:awesome: