NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

I just unlocked Super Excite Mode! :yay:

Whoa, even more trucks to unlock and a new cup?!

How do some people (i.e. dumb ass reviewers) think this game has no longevity, and that it's not a fully fledged game? There's shit loads of stuff to unlock and the VS mode (despite being only 2 player) is simply excellent.

Anyway there's more than enough content in this to keep me playing for ages yet I reckon, good job too as I have absolutely no idea when or what my next Wii game will be. :hmm:

*EDIT*

I just noticed that you can rotate the trophy's with the d-pad and spin em' around by moving the Wii Remote, pretty cool.

*EDIT*

I just noticed that you can rotate the trophy's with the d-pad and spin em' around by moving the Wii Remote, pretty cool.

Awesome I'll have to try that.

Woo got all S ranks in Silver. Its a shame theres no way to save a playlist, however the randomness is good. Seems to be only choosing the jap song I put on though..

One other ickle thing is that it doesnt save that you want it as playing random. I did a course, went to the next I had to go to the sound options again and choose random.

Awesome I'll have to try that.

Woo got all S ranks in Silver. Its a shame theres no way to save a playlist, however the randomness is good. Seems to be only choosing the jap song I put on though..

One other ickle thing is that it doesnt save that you want it as playing random. I did a course, went to the next I had to go to the sound options again and choose random.

Choose random from the main menu - then you don't have to do it before every race!

Bought it.... and a Sd card :)

haha you wont regret it. I'm completely hooked! It'll be even better tonight when I can play against my dad.

For people after SD cards and readers, I found this on amazon(they dropped the price, I payed £9.99 :() It's a 2GB card for £8.22, and you can get a 17-in-1 card reader for like £7, and with both of them it's just over £15 so it qualifies for the free delivery too!

I'm just requoting this post for people after an sd card and a reader, because I think this is a real bargain and worth the few days wait. I haven't actually tried the 2gb card in the wii to see if it works, but I assume it does.

Other than asda, does anyone know where I could get this game for less than £30?

..after having played it quite a lot over the weekend, I'm up staying near Uni at the minute while my Wii sits at home.. and I have to say, I'm missing Excite Truck.. was 2 S-Ranks away from Super Excite, should hopefully get those when I get home on thursday night :grin:

..luckily, I have my GC here which I'm about to set up so I can play some Paper Mario and Skies of Arcadia soon..

Damn S ranks are hard to get on th Gold cups. Only got an A on the first 2. Loving that Don't stop me now come up just as I'm gonna set off. I laughed to myself when it came up.

I'm still waiting for my copy. How bad are the tunes one this game?

..honestly.. they don't really bother me.. they're not great by any means (and certainly not catchy), but they definitely don't get in the way of a great game..

Ign seemed to like it.... maybe....

Buy it and keep the reciept, take it back if you don't like it.

Buy it thinking it's going to be crap and i bet you'll be pleasently surprised.

You'll see. :wink:

Damn S ranks are hard to get on th Gold cups. Only got an A on the first 2. Loving that Don't stop me now come up just as I'm gonna set off. I laughed to myself when it came up.

Just got S ranks on the gold cups now, I personally found them easier to obatin than the silver cup ones, I must be getting better! :)

The silver ones were quite easy imo. Only about 1 or 2 tries and I got the S rank. I only went back to one of the courses because when you hit a morph thing theres a massive ramp which I got a 1080, I wanted to go again to get more, but I just cant hit the ramps on line.

Gonna get at it a bit more in a bit.

The only way i can fault it is doing spins as taken me like 3 days to get used to and im still not used to it properly, and the lack of back flips. I want god damn backflips. and barrel rolls.

Just a quick question. What truck is everyone using to unlock Super Excite Mode? I said earlier that I am using them all at the moment to unlock all the paint jobs but methinks I will have to use certain trucks for certain levels now that im on the platinum cup. Any tips?

What are you guys doing to get more than a 360? one my truck as gone round once it seems to start going upside down and all over the place.

I just unlocked Super Excite Mode! :yay:

Whoa, even more trucks to unlock and a new cup?!

How do some people (i.e. dumb ass reviewers) think this game has no longevity, and that it's not a fully fledged game? There's shit loads of stuff to unlock and the VS mode (despite being only 2 player) is simply excellent.

Anyway there's more than enough content in this to keep me playing for ages yet I reckon, good job too as I have absolutely no idea when or what my next Wii game will be. :hmm:

Yeah definitly agree, it just depends what pace you play at, and how much you wanna do, I still havn't completed the platinum cup, couple of that I just can't get the points total are. My guess is that some reviewers hardly played this, maybe did the first few cups. gamespot I'm looking at you...

It will keep me happy, until I can afford Sonic which isn't until April so it's good :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

What are you guys doing to get more than a 360? one my truck as gone round once it seems to start going upside down and all over the place.

Once its done a 360 you gottake make the motioon again, with 1 and the + pad held down. Turn it again it shoulddo another spin.

H-O-T I've actually just used the Firefly (?) for all of the cups up to now. Will probably do it all again with the other cars later, but that one just suits me fine.

I'm just requoting this post for people after an sd card and a reader, because I think this is a real bargain and worth the few days wait. I haven't actually tried the 2gb card in the wii to see if it works, but I assume it does.

Other than asda, does anyone know where I could get this game for less than £30?

Try here : choicesuk and put in the code BEST10 which means it only costs £26.99 bargain! :grin:

Finally got an S rank in Gold. The first and last race. Last race took me 2 turns to do. Others I've tried at least 4, aint etting better than an A.

What truck do you all use?

The one I use is the firefly. Small, quick, cool. Not about to change either, even if there are better ones...

Bought it.... and a Sd card :)

Well done. Seriously, ignore the reviews. I don't think they do this game any kind of justice, not in any way at all.

Also, airspins are frustrating at first. What helps a lot is if you don't think just about tilting the pad, it's more of "turning."

Example, to do a right spin, move the right side forward and the left side back. So, just like you're turning really sharply. Should help a lot, my friend.

Apart from the spins, which get fun when you can do them, everything else is great. Enjoy this,man.