NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Just 2 more to go now. I have give up trying to win the races and now im just going about getting the amount of stars needed by doing tricks and stuff, this tactic is working a treat!

Well it is nice to get 50 points for coming first. Some tracks really benefit from that. I can't seem to get S on some of the plat tracks. >.<

Seriously Dom try my way. Look for Tree runs and do super spins on every jump and you will nail the Platinum runs without having to win the race as thats what im on doing at the moment. Oh yeah and the truck im using is the Wasp.

Hmm might have to have a go at doing lots of tree runs, don't really do many of them. I try to usually get 5 star truck crashes. I use the DOMinator. It handles really well, and I honestly don't use it just because it has the word Dom in it.

Hmm might have to have a go at doing lots of tree runs, don't really do many of them. I try to usually get 5 star truck crashes. I use the DOMinator. It handles really well, and I honestly don't use it just because it has the word Dom in it.

LMBO sure, whatever helps you sleep at night :grin:

Redshell read regarding your trucks...

[spoiler=]"To unlock cars you just have to keep racing I unlocked the Wasp when I was half way through Super Mode. After that the Monster Truck is unlocked once you get all of the other paint jobs for all the trucks. The Monster Truck aint that good, I have stuck with using the Wasp."

Cheers, Yeah I unlocked...

Wasp and the Monster Truck last night. I think the Monster Truck is pretty good, it handles like you'd expect but the full stats for Speed, Air and Turbo more than make up for the way it moves...

I reckon it'll come in handy for getting the last few S-Ranks. :wink:

I still prefer the Wasp over the other truck you mentioned.

Just need to get 1 more S Rank and its on the Diamond Cup, I still havent even got a B off that yet!

Took me ages to get a S Rank on Canada. What I done was find all the Tree Run points, of which there are many on this level and then go through them. I would then turn my truck around and head backwards and then go through them again for a massive score. I came last but the trick worked a treat and I got my S rank.

God damnit, I haven't found the game anywhere! If I had known I've had ordered it from some site. Meh.

Just finished off the platinum races to find I have to get an S grade in every race to unlock super excite mode. This is starting to piss me off.

My only issue with this game is sometimes when I'm playing, even if I've been turning, I try to use the D Pad to go left or right and end up blowing my engine :p

Haha. Havnt got it yet, but I could imagine me doing this.

In other news ; Having approx £800 to spend (For the month) and going to MK shopping spree FTW.

Finally beat Super Excite mode with S rankings all round, man my neck is tense off that Diamond race. Methinks I will give it a rest before I tackle...

[spoiler=]"Mirror Mode"

Finally beat Super Excite mode with S rankings all round, man my neck is tense off that Diamond race. Methinks I will give it a rest before I tackle...

[spoiler=]"Mirror Mode"

Same here! :yay:

Funnily enough I found Diamond to be pretty easy to S-Rank in the end, Platinum Canada gave me the biggest headache by far.

I'm gonna focus on Super Challenge Mode again, those gate missions are evil! :grin:

I also noticed today that Nintendo forgot to change the year on the title screen to 2007, I bet they left it like that on purpose actually, just to remind us that we should have got this game at Wii launch!

FINALLY! Got an S rank on Canada in the platinum cup (super excite).

I'd like to thank Stan Bush for putting me in the zone with The Touch, if anyone is having trouble on a track then that is the song to get you through it.

I did all the paltinum ones on excite, only for it to tell me i need S ranks on everything? Go fuck itself.

..if someone has already bettered this and posted it or whatever I'm gonna look pretty stupid.. but I thought my 2160 degree spin (which I have now done twice) was pretty cool :yay:

..I think adding another is possible..

..picture:

DSC00078.jpg

(Ignore the rest of the records.. they suck :heh:)

FINALLY! Got an S rank on Canada in the platinum cup (super excite).

I'd like to thank Stan Bush for putting me in the zone with The Touch, if anyone is having trouble on a track then that is the song to get you through it.

That song hypes me up whatever the occasion, simply awesome. Thing is if I used it for Excite Truck I would end up doing a massive jump and then expect my truck to transform mid air and pull a gun out to blow away the other racers.

Just after I get this I get snowed under with school work leaving me with no energy to play...I went through to my bedroom to play it and ended up falling asleep! Oh how I want to read what's in those spoiler tags >_>

It should get better after Thursday, so lets hope...

My turbo thumb is red raw, been playing for 8 hours today.

Still need 2 more S grades to unlock super excite.

My turbo thumb is red raw, been playing for 8 hours today.

Still need 2 more S grades to unlock super excite.

Nice to see you still at it Rok, for a moment there I thought you were going to throw the towel in.

Played abit of Mirror mode last night and its quite hard due to playing on all the other tracks so much, I keep turning right when I need to go left.

All S ranks on Bronze, i need 1 more S rank on silver, not sure about gold and bronze..

I Finally S-Ranked Super Challenge Mode! :yay:

excitechallengeyf1.jpg

Here's a pic of the unlockable you get for it:

exciteiconstt6.jpg

Not the best extra in the world, but pretty cool none the less. Oh - and Super Truck Smashes FTW! :grin:

So just got Mirror Mode to S-Rank now, but that's going to take me a while I reckon.

I'm easily confused by these things. :laughing:

I Finally S-Ranked Super Challenge Mode! :yay:

excitechallengeyf1.jpg

Here's a pic of the unlockable you get for it:

exciteiconstt6.jpg

Not the best extra in the world, but pretty cool none the less. Oh - and Super Truck Smashes FTW! :grin:

So just got Mirror Mode to S-Rank now, but that's going to take me a while I reckon.

I'm easily confused by these things. :laughing:

damn those are some pretty cool extras, nothing amazing but still nice little things, gonna have to get back into this, still trying to get S rankings in the normal mode, but havn't played it all week too much uni work!

finally did master the spins though, got a nice 1080 that I captured on my webcam which I'm gonna put up on youtube at some point!