NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Sorry for the spoiler everyone, I didnt think it was much of a one to be honest but everyone is different I guess, my bad. Cheers Flinky or sorting it.

Once I unlocked Super mode today I spent most of the day just playing the bronze cup on normal mode unlocking more trucks and colours while getting mnay S ranks. I will start Super mode tomorrow.

Sorry again everyone.

Ok, people bothered about "spoilers" in a racing game?? Man sorry does it mess up the storyline?

I had only just unlocked Diamond cup and was looknig forward to discovering what it was :)

Oh well, at least now I know to look forward to it.

So I complete Diamond Cup and bam

Another Mode to Unlock...my god this game has a lot of depth

Depth is something different. Depth is usually about the actual gameplay mechanics and so on. E.G Street Figther III has much more depth than SF2 because of the whole parry system.

E.G Street Figther III has much more depth than SF2 because of the whole parry system.

Thats what I like to call subjective opinion :heh:

Well it doesn't make it shallower than SF2, and it's not the same, so it's got to make it have more depth. :P

Excite truck has a lot of content. And a decent amount of depth. More depth the most racing games IMO.

Excite truck > Crack down

Well it doesn't make it shallower than SF2, and it's not the same, so it's got to make it have more depth. :P

Lol, fair enough.

I swear this place has a pretty good bunch of SF fans. We should totally have like an online clan or something :heh:

Well then depth is subjective. I view depth as spending hours doing something...perfecting it only to find theres a lot more to do

Well then depth is subjective. I view depth as spending hours doing something...perfecting it only to find theres a lot more to do

In that case, depth is a right piss take.

that would mean a crappy car game, with bad and similar tracks, and with just one car, But 100 tracks would have depth.

..the versus mode is the only multiplayer option ghosty.. no crush.. no rings.. no gates.. but still very enjoyable!

..while it would probably be nice to see some online content being downloadable, I don't really see it happening for Excite Truck.. but then I am happy enough with how the game is :love:

..the versus mode is the only multiplayer option ghosty.. no crush.. no rings.. no gates.. but still very enjoyable!

..while it would probably be nice to see some online content being downloadable, I don't really see it happening for Excite Truck.. but then I am happy enough with how the game is :love:

Uh...there are crushings rings etc. in Versus mode o,o

one thing that does annoy me is the lack of the tap 2 to boost when u crash....that is one thing defo missing.

He's talking about the challenge modes.

*looks to see if coast is clear to return to the thread*

Been playing some more of this this morning and just managed to get all my S ranks on the Super Bronze Cup. I also just need 3 more cars to unlock and I manged to pull off my first 3 spin move yesterday, go me!

He's talking about the challenge modes.

Indeed I was.. sorry if that wasn't clear.. I think I would have liked a multiplayer Crush mode though..

yeah couldn't agree more nando, the lack of multiplayer features kinda makes it feel less and less in depth tbh and it's a shame surely it wouldn't have taken much to include such modes on multiplayer.

..and I certainly wouldn't mind taking you to school with a bit of online play, flameboy.. but I'll just have to leave that to Winning Eleven DS when it arrives :heh:

As much as I love Excite Truck, there are obviously areas which could be strengthened.. but.. like I keep saying.. I love it!

..and I certainly wouldn't mind taking you to school with a bit of online play, flameboy.. but I'll just have to leave that to Winning Eleven DS when it arrives :heh:

As much as I love Excite Truck, there are obviously areas which could be strengthened.. but.. like I keep saying.. I love it!

It's not a perfect game by any means. There are areas for improvement. More tricks in the air would be great, better crashes, more modes, and better multiplayer options. I hope Nintendo have another go at creating something like this, because there is some great work that has taken place here. Next great Nintendo franchise, maybe.

It's fun, and it's been the most fun I've had in a game since WiiSports probably.

..yeh.. theres a lot more that could be included.. but it really shows the strength of the game that despite all that it is missing, most people on here are enjoying it an awful lot!