NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Im on trying to get my last S Rank on the Super Gold cup on the Canada track, man its hard! I cant get anything better than an A rank. Hopefully I will get my last car soon and unlock...

[spoiler=]"The Monster Truck. For those who have unlocked this is it worth using ASAP?"

from the looks of it it can barely do 2 player

I really don't think it was designed with multiplayer in mind. Hence why there's a lack of multiplayer modes, lack of four player, etc. It's mainly a single player experience, and it seems like they focused on that the most.

It reminds me of wave race: blue storm, a lot, a single player focus on mind. I reckon they could easily get this up and running online, and smoothly, too.

When I was first playing it I thought would have been awesome online. Shame.

Finally got all S's on the Gold cup and went onto Platinum. Got an S on my first go on the second third and fourth. The first took 2 goes, and the last race I've still got to get an S on. 220 stars! geez.

I really don't think it was designed with multiplayer in mind. Hence why there's a lack of multiplayer modes, lack of four player, etc. It's mainly a single player experience, and it seems like they focused on that the most.

It reminds me of wave race: blue storm, a lot, a single player focus on mind. I reckon they could easily get this up and running online, and smoothly, too.

i know it might not have been disgned for multiplayer but this game is crying for it.i think id love to see a sequel

i know it might not have been disgned for multiplayer but this game is crying for it.i think id love to see a sequel

I've said it a few times so far, and this game is far from perfect. I kinda like that about it, because it means that there's always possibilities they can do another game like this but with other features.

I agree, I'd like to see the next one more multiplayer orientated. But, I'd also like to see them place more emphasis on the single player, too. More modes, more unlockables such as more truck paint jobs. Maybe some sort of shop system like in F zero GX where you can buy parts for your truck, that'd be awesome.

I really, really hope we see another ExciteTruck title on the Wii. It could end up being a pretty strong franchise, imo.

It's a shame, but many early Wii games (as I have said before) show much promise, but need sequels. This is another one. New cars, tracks, multiplayer options and online, yes please.

Well I finally got to Super Challenge Mode, not gonna be easy to S-Rank that though. Well, apart from Crush (already done those!) What can I say, smashing into trucks just comes naturally to me. :heh:

The Gate and Ring challenges on the other hand... :shakehead

Got about 5 or 6 tracks left to S-Rank on Super Excite Mode too but I don't see them being as much of a problem.

Apart from...

Diamond Cup's annoyingly transparent outer space track of death

of course! :wink:

Has anyone managed to S-Rank the whole game yet?

Hopefully I will get my last car soon and unlock...

[spoiler=]"The Monster Truck. For those who have unlocked this is it worth using ASAP?"

Do you mean...

Wasp? That's the only truck that is still greyed out on my game, I've got no idea how to unlock it though. :hmm:

I'm now finding getting 'S' rankings much easier on the earlier cups. More practice i suppose.

Redshell read regarding your trucks...

[spoiler=]"To unlock cars you just have to keep racing I unlocked the Wasp when I was half way through Super Mode. After that the Monster Truck is unlocked once you get all of the other paint jobs for all the trucks. The Monster Truck aint that good, I have stuck with using the Wasp."

I have 6 more S ranks to get on Super mode and I agree with RedShell the Diamond Race is a bitch.

I have 6 more S ranks to get on Super mode and I agree with RedShell the Diamond Race is a bitch.

Yea, the reflectiveness of the track does look ace, tho.

Prefer Blue Storm myself though. Blue Storm was an awesome racer! Great for time attacks as well because of all the awesome boosting mechanics they added.

Just S ranks to get on the plat cup so then I can move on to Super Excite.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, pissed off.

Been stuck on the scottish platinum race for ages now and just missed out on completing it by one star.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, pissed off.

Been stuck on the scottish platinum race for ages now and just missed out on completing it by one star.

I'm still stuck on that one, and Canada..

I'm on super excite now, i'm only able to get a B on the bronze cup.

Even though the game seems small its a hell of a lot bigger, well to me at least.

I think theres a lot of replay in the game, I've done everything with the firefly, even though you only get a paintjob i think i might go back and try out the courses with the other cars,

I'm still stuck on that one, and Canada..

Did it eventually, took 2 hours and god knows how many tries, the thing that pisses me off even more though is that the next race is a piece of piss compared to it, did it on the second go.

[edit] The one after that was even easier, 'S' grade on the first attempt, the inconsistency of the difficulty is ridiculous.

IMO all the maps before super excite mode wasn't too hard. At most I restarted a track 6times to get an S rank.

3 S ranks yes, 10 wins no as I think its just 10 races regardless where you finish. Easiest way it get them is just do the ery first race over and over as its easy to get an S rank on that, thats what I did to get most of my Trucks and colours.

Just started challenge mode now and managed to get the Ring and Crush S ranks easily but the Gate challenges are a nightmare!

Just unlocked the Diamond Cup.

Great track, but shame there's only one of them.

Now to get all the Ss in Super Excite mode!

4 more S Ranks to go! Just spent an hour on 2 tracks trying to get them, my Wii controller was nearly thrown a few times!