NEurope
Stocka

ExciteTruck

Bloody hell Cube! That's an awesome Super Air Spin you've got there. icon14.gif

Best I've done is 720°. :sad:

I was going of course, so I thought "what the hell" and did a load of spins...manages to get an S-Ranking, tho. 1080 spins are much easier to land.

It's just the final Canada track thats annoying me...I was around a 1/4 of a second behind first place last time I tried...And If I was first I would of got the necessary score for an S-Rank. It's still fun, tho.

I still havn't got multiple spins sussed.

right do you spin the controller left to right like a steering wheel, or tilt it up and down on alternative sides?!

..well.. you tilt it the same way you do when you steer except you hold in Turbo and Brake.. and it's more of a jerk than the way you steer..

..for the multiple spins, all I do is do my first spin and as it's about to finish, jerk the controller again in the same direction and you'll continue spinning.. and just repeat until you get as many spins as you can in! ..I wanna do another 1800° ..wish I could remember the track I did it in :cry:

You guys are really firing me up for this game, I probably won't get it until next month though. Cube, how many hours would you say you've gotten out of it so far, it sounds like you've been playing it alot!

For people after SD cards and readers, I found this on amazon(they dropped the price, I payed £9.99 :() It's a 2GB card for £8.22, and you can get a 17-in-1 card reader for like £7, and with both of them it's just over £15 so it qualifies for the free delivery too!

Starting to get into this now. Only need 5 more S ranks for super excite mode. I got 15 super truck smashes in one race a while ago too.

Cube, how many hours would you say you've gotten out of it so far, it sounds like you've been playing it alot!

According to my Wii, 10 and a half hours. Although that includes watching replays.

Unlocked Super Excite mode.

ET05.jpg

Hell yea! OK, so the landing could be better...but it's still fun to do.

3 More S-Ranks to gain to unlock Super Excite mode.

WTF! I had a hard enough time getting nailing a 720 air spin. :(

Watching the footie, but am going to play this some more later.

Well I for one wasn't gonna get this game because the reviews put me off but you guys have made me change my mind. Ordered it from choicesuk and put in the code BEST10 which means it only cost me £26.99 bargain! :grin:

Starting to get into this now.

what rating do you give it out of 10 now after you have played it some more?

what rating do you give it out of 10 now after you have played it some more?

When I got it... 4, now I'm used to it about a 7.

When I got it... 4, now I'm used to it about a 7.

Yeah, you've seen the light! \o/

I think I'd give it about the same score. 7 or 8 out of 10.

Canada: Puddle Jump (Bronze Cup) is good for practicing air spins. 3x360, 4x1080 and 2x1440 in one race (I successfully landed a 1440! Yay!).

This game really has the addictive factor going for it. You finish a course with a ranking less than S and it begs you to try again it really is a fun game to play.

Well i can officaly say this game is worth every penny.. we have played this non stop since thursday... well not quite non stop.. but you get the idea.

Oh and if anyones looking for this a bit cheaper i noticed Tesco's are selling it for £29.99 in store!!

I've been having great fun with this since getting it yesterday. I thought it'd be okay, but it's much, much better than I expected. The multiplayer may be lacking, but the speed, the jumps and the draw distance more than make up for it. I completely agree with HoT about the addictive factor - this is going to keep me playing until I've unlocked everything. :)

Just unlocked Super Excite.

There's so much more to do :shock:

Isn't it just a harder difficult level? What more can there be to do?

Like last night, I'm going to have some food, and then more of this game. :)

Isn't it just a harder difficult level? What more can there be to do?

Like last night, I'm going to have some food, and then more of this game. :)

Well, you have to do all the cups again, and there's an extra cup too, as well as about another 10 cars to unlock. Then there's mirror excite or something.

Well, you have to do all the cups again, and there's an extra cup too, as well as about another 10 cars to unlock. Then there's mirror excite or something.

Decent. So the longetivity isn't anywhere near as bad as reviews made out?!

Decent. So the longetivity isn't anywhere near as bad as reviews made out?!

Yeah. I haven't even started on the challenges bit, and then there's those trophies you get for doing the super stuff.

It's certainly far longer than wario ware smooth moves :mad:

Certainly seems to have a longer single player mode than most of the Mario Karts, too..

Hmmmm after reading all this I might get this afterall as I wasn't before because of some bad reviews! So now I have to decide, this or Red Steal?

Hmmmm after reading all this I might get this afterall as I wasn't before because of some bad reviews! So now I have to decide, this or Red Steal?

I would say red steel, but you should definatley get both. Whatever you do, don't get wario ware smooth moves though.

I would say red steel, but you should definatley get both. Whatever you do, don't get wario ware smooth moves though.

Haha! I was actually thinking about getting that when the price has gone down on it considering to me it looks like it has some good mini games on it but I've been told it's WAY too short like the other ones.

Haha! I was actually thinking about getting that when the price has gone down on it considering to me it looks like it has some good mini games on it but I've been told it's WAY too short like the other ones.

I haven't played it yet, but from people's reactions on here, it's best off waiting til it drops in price. General response seems to be that what is there is good, but it's shortlived. But, none of the WarioWares were ever earth shattering long games either, though. Hmm.

Excitetruck and Red Steel both got slated in reviews. Red Steel for controls, and Excitetruck for its length and multiplayer. I think if you buy these games with low expectations, they will be a much better experience for you. Many have bought Excitetruck expecting it to be ok, but now love it. :)