Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thing freaks me out.

FFS, don't remind me of this song!!!

My ex used to have this as her ringtone and she was like "AWWW, it's soooo cute" but I just wanted to cringe and pretend I didn't know her when we were in public and it started ringing.

Here's the actual video...I think:

Also, my mate just sent me this:

Edited by Animal

Hahahahahahaha. I like the guy who does the even numbers. He does the "head" thing that Bitchy Girls do. I cracked up on some of that.

Plus the ending was class. Haha.

Edit: Ok, number 12 is the funniest thing I have ever heard/seen in my whole life.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Someone had the audio of this on their phone, and it became the centre of our evening.

I love Congratulashayla.

I love all of them, I think it's hilarious. A friend of mine showed me this a while and I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for reminding me, Paj! :)

FRI'CHICKENISHA! hahaha. But for me, 25 is EASILY the funniest. The way he says it is just classic!

Edited by Animal

FFS, don't remind me of this song!!!

My ex used to have this as her ringtone and she was like "AWWW, it's soooo cute" but I just wanted to cringe and pretend I didn't know her when we were in public and it started ringing.

Here's the actual video...I think:

Also, my mate just sent me this:

I didn't know Russell could sing ... but yeah, it's creepy. It's just too ... sweet.

The "fire truck" is hilarious, though! :D

Taylor Momsen did not write this headline.

A wry look at contemporary headline writing in the digital age.

The Huffington Post knows its way around search engine optimization, or S.E.O. as it’s known. A story about whether the president would play golf with Rush Limbaugh was headlined: “Obama Rejects Rush Limbaugh Golf Match: Rush ‘Can Play With Himself.’ ” It’s digital nirvana: two highly searched proper nouns followed by a smutty entendre, a headline that both the red and the blue may be compelled to click, and the readers of the site can have a laugh while the headline delivers great visibility out on the Web.

Pretty much.

I had to laugh at this:

Not just because of how bad it is but also because it works if you just stick a metal spoon in your mouth. The things you learn from Veronica Mars eh?

We tried that at work when the PS3 came out. We took one of the dummy PS3 boxes (which is the same, just sans barcode) and weighed it down a bit then left it on a bench nearby (the front of the store was all glass so we could watch). Surprisingly nobody took it. Disappointed.

Pretty much.

I had to laugh at this:

Not just because of how bad it is but also because it works if you just stick a metal spoon in your mouth. The things you learn from Veronica Mars eh?

Gotta Love Onion News, Such a Sarky site!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!