N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What defines correct when it comes to a language? What was decided a long time ago? How people use it now?

That's not supposed to be provocative, by the way, it's actually an interesting question. What defines how a language "should" be spoken?

MoogleViper.

He's back after seeing the latest episode of south park, and boy is he angry...

I just realised this has to be a PR stunt as the newest ep was the 200th ep

EDIT: Just watching the 200th ep now and I can so easily see how this has to be PR stunt for it

The ep is not just taking the mick out of Gingers, it is taking the mick out of EVERYTHING that has ever happened or people that have been on the show. Even the Mohamed thing again.

ALSO:

One of the most disturbing things I've ever seen

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/quite_possibly_the_creepiest_most_uncomfortable_thing_youll_ever_see

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

He's back after seeing the latest episode of south park, and boy is he angry...

LOL! As if he said South Park was the reason why ginger kids get bullied! It happened LONG before South Park even started taking the piss out of ginger people so I don't know where he's been for the last how many years!

That's just South Park though, they take the piss out of anything and everything. If it offends you that much, don't watch it. I think the kid seriously needs to lay off the internet because he's a danger to himself. Funny thing is he actually doesn't know people are laughing at him...kind of sad really...

LOL! As if he said South Park was the reason why ginger kids get bullied! It happened LONG before South Park even started taking the piss out of ginger people so I don't know where he's been for the last how many years!

That's just South Park though, they take the piss out of anything and everything. If it offends you that much, don't watch it. I think the kid seriously needs to lay off the internet because he's a danger to himself. Funny thing is he actually doesn't know people are laughing at him...kind of sad really...

Its just another scapegoat, like games have been for school shootings for years.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!