• It is delicious!
    • It is not delicious!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, no, no, no.

If water was meant to have bubbles it'd be like that naturally.

Quote from the Spa water site: "Spa Marie-Henriette is a light and naturally sparkling mineral water." The bubbles are naturally added to the water in the proces of it like, going through the ground and stuff. Spring water is fascinating.

product_drank_spamarieh.gif

It sickens me so much. Let me tell you a story fellow fiizy water haters. I went out for a curry with my mum and dad for my mums bday. We all ordered our meal then the waiter came and said what type of water do you want/ As quick as a flash my disgusting parents said two jugs of fizzy water, then the waiter was gone before I had a chance to protest.

So I had to eat this damn badass hot curry with fizzy water that I took about one sip of just to remind my mouth of what sub 100C tempretures felt like. But yeh I couldn't manage any more of the devils drink and I had to slog through this curry feeling dead. The moral is Fizzy water is created by the devil and parents to torture insolent children everywhere.

If people was ment to wear clothes they would be born with them....

Nobody is forcing you to wear them.

Naturism rocks.

Quote from the Spa water site: "Spa Marie-Henriette is a light and naturally sparkling mineral water." The bubbles are naturally added to the water in the proces of it like, going through the ground and stuff. Spring water is fascinating.

product_drank_spamarieh.gif

Show me a picture of sparkling water in nature then, not in a bottle.

Show me a picture of sparkling water in nature then, not in a bottle.

How can I show a picture of something that happens underground? Water goes through rocks that contain carbonic acid, and thus the water becomes slightly carbonated. It's not as fizzy as artificially carbonated water though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!