N-Europe

Steve Irwin dies

Helmsly

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jokes shouldn't be made about this!! so stop it rokhed!

this man was a legend and shall be missed greatly. he would never have wanted to go like this because some people will now see these creatures as a threat to us, especially if he was killed by a croc or a shark. steve was always the first to tell us that this kind of thing is just what comes naturally to these creatures, it was defending itself and this was an unfortunate accident. the very last thing steve would ever want to happen is for someone to catch the ray that did this, no no no!

this guy was a hero to many, especially his own children, may they be comforted at this time of grief, and he'll live on forever with all of us through the tv and the Australia Zoo.

RIP

Sad news :( I thought that guy was unstoppable.

No, the guys poked enough deadly animals with a stick in his lifetime that it was inevitable he'd take it to far and get his just desserts.

If you can't see the justice in this, then I pity you.

I pity people who don't see that death is beyond jokes, no matter who, or how much you didn't like someone - it's too big a deal. He has children who will grow up without their father, friends - family, just like anyone else. There's probably a lot of people out there that don't like you, too, but in the event of your death would you want the people you left behind seeing pictures making fun of your choices in life?

Sick.

I pity people who don't see that death is beyond jokes, no matter who, or how much you didn't like someone - it's too big a deal. He has children who will grow up without their father, friends - family, just like anyone else. There's probably a lot of people out there that don't like you, too, but in the event of your death would you want the people you left behind seeing pictures making fun of your choices in life?

Sick.

I'd be dead, I wouldn't care, and to be honest if I spent my life abusing animals by poking them with sticks I'd expect some people to be happy about my demise.

its sad but he had to die in that kind of way, it wouldn't make much sense if he died of old age or a car crash or something.

i find it ironic he died from a usually harmless stingray attack thingy but hey, i wouldnt want it in my heart.