NEurope
Helmsly

Steve Irwin dies

Yeah, poor guy. Feel sorry for his two little kids too.....

It's the probably the way he would have wanted to go though...

aww he was great. I assumed it would have been a croc from the title, he did the job everyday and like Bob said it probably was the way he wanted to go.

A great man indeed. There has never been anyone like him, and there probably never will be again.

Most heartfelt condolences to his family, especially his children. I just hope that one day someone takes them aside and lets them know just how much of a legend he was.

Waking up this morning I never expected this, I thought the guy was invincible. He was great. Komodo dragons, snakes, tarantulas, scorians, poisonous lizards, box jellyfish, it's amazing that he was the fourth person to die by a creature with mild posion rather than the previously mentioned creatures.

R.I.P.

I heard about this as soon as I woke up today and it actually made me quite sad.... He really was an awesome entertainer and took a lot of risks for what he did.... I don't however think this is the way he would have liked to go..... He's always been amazingly careful to make sure this kinda thing doesn't happen to him and you have to remember he still has a little kid who is now without a father....... It really is a terrible thing to happen.

The guy annoyed me personally, but he was good at what he did.

Feel sorry for his kids too, R.I.P annoying crocodile hunter.

He has two children. My thoughts go out to them today.

He was always very careful with snakes and such otheer dangerous creatures, how did this finish him? I also think that's not how he would have liked to go. I think he would have preferred a snake, shark or croc.

RIP mate!

Absolute great guy to watch. Extremely entertaining! and yes i agree, he died doing something he loves and always knew that the different types of animals he works with are extremely dangerous.

Every day could have been his last really!

My thoughts go out to his wife and kids as well!

You will be missed.

Strewth, was rather shocked by this. Thinking about the lifestyle he lead he was a very lucky man, but it appears his luck has now run out. He had such a big personality I can see his death effecting a lot of people.

Damn, I feel really sorry for him, and I was thinking the same as you guys. Although he probably would have preferred a croc death.

Heck no death at all!

:c

He was always worth watching on tv. Great at what he did, it's a shame to see him go.

You wont be seeing him go, you'l be reading him go =P

Unless they aired the episode they were filming ofcourse..

Crikey. Such a shame...The world needs more people who really love and believe in what he did.

Frankly I'm amased he made it as long as he did. Can't say I'll miss him too terribly.

Frankly I'm amased he made it as long as he did. Can't say I'll miss him too terribly.

As am I. Pretty sad news, big shame only 44 :sad: