N-Europe

Love lives!

mcj metroid

So tell us about your love life then!try to be serious and not too pervy!

ok i am in no relationship at the mo......and have never been really(bar a few incidents)

See i am homosexual and its not like u can just walk up to someone and ask them out on the spot........(thats my excuse)

Anyway sad love life i have had but i thought this might be a fun thread.No need to get personal either though lets keep it clean and dirty:)

So tell us about your girlfriend or boyfriend(we know there are no women on these forums because girls don't play games lol:))or tell us about your lack of a girlfriend or boyfriend

Edit:Discuss your gay,bi and straight stories etc in here.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im currently single and have been for almost a year now but to be honest I don't mind it at the moment.... although recently im starting to want someone....

The last girlfriend i had lasted for 9 months and ended last September due to her going to uni in Devon.

We still keep in contact, infact was out with her on tuesday (she back home for the summer hols)

Been Happily single for ages now. Dont really want to be in a relationship either, because my last one left me fucked up for ages. Although I did have the chance with an Irish girl back in May but I arranged to meet her at the uni club and er I got drunk instead and aparantly said something to piss her off. The only trouble being that I dont remember what I said to her. :woops: But oh well it wouldnt have worked anyway, what with her going back to Ireland for the summer the following week and me having now finished uni. Although from what I understand I went from guaranteed shag to her hating me in about 2 minutes. God I hate myself sometimes.

I am in a relationship of 4 months with a girl who makes me really happy. We share the same level of humour and have had no fights or quibbles, and we trust each other completely although she does have some insecurities.

But am I in love? Nah, love is too strong a word. Perhaps the feelings will develop even greater over time and I can fully say that I'm in love. As it stands, I'm a bit too sceptical of love even if I am an old fashioned romantic. The people I've met who say they are in love appear to be in love with the idea of being in love, and not the actual person. Then I think of love as a useful fiction, and the idea of love gets worse.

But I stil believe in it despite my cynicisms because the idea alone makes me happy.

I am single and have been for almost 3 years now. I must get a girlfriend soon, I must! Otherwise my sex organs will shrivel up and die and i'll live a nightmarish life of hell!!

Seriously though, the whole relationship thing is a big hassle to get started and having a girlfriend automatically makes you a prick. My mate Nat had never had a girlfriend before about 3 months ago, ever since then he and his girlfriend have been trying to set me up with another girl - presumably because they want someone to double date with. I don't understand why couples get so high and mighty around single people or why some feel they have to tiptoe around you, as if mentioning their relationship will cause you to start flooding tears.

Well I currently have ridiculously strong feelings (stronger than I've had for any other girl - could be love but then I have nothing to compare it too) for my best friend, she doesn't feel the same way... it's now starting to feel a bit akward, especially since one of the other guys who we hang around with is her ex and now pisses me off (used to get on with him really well), a lot, so much so in fact that I can't wait for him to go back to Uni... yay me!

been in a relationship now for just over 7 months, known the girl for a while, when i first met her i was with her for about 4 months we then broke up for a while and we got back together after a night of passion:yay: on new years eve. snice then everything has been going fine, went away with her in june for a week and tonight i am spending the night around hers watching films and stuff!

but platty is my number 1 love interest!:love:

I guess I've been in a relationship for a month, well just over. I dunno, I'd say more of a series of dates. Semantics are tricky. But yeah, he seems more into me than I am into him, but that be because I'm an emotionally closed-off misanthrope. I'm just going to take it as I go.

I have been in a relationship for about a week. I'm really disappointed though because I do not get to see her much, because she lives in another town (I have no money atm). The only time I get to see her is when she goes to work, I pop in and see her. I am looking forward to going into 6th form as I will see her alot more...although she is in none of my classes.

I suppose I am pretty happy where I am. It's funny because my girls a bit younger than me, but acts like she's my mother, always the responsible one, which is the total opposite of me, everytime we go out I get stone cold drunk and I know I'd get into a ton of shit if she wasn't there to help me on the bus, or get me home. She's pretty much my best friend aswell, in that I feel comfortable talking to her about anything, more than for example your male friends or even your parents because that can get awkward. Were both pretty lazy too so most we do is sit around and watch tv or go to the park, which is actually wonderful, because I wouldnt be able to handle someone who was always pushing me to do something.

So in short, she's the perfect girl or so I like to think. Lol, I've told her that, but she doesn't believe me. The wierd thing is that we almost never met, because I ran into her in the Manchester museum, the least sexy of places and I was taking photos for art and she was doing sketches of this tiger skull, and funnily enough even though I made a total dick of myself, she give me her number, which was totally awesome. Now if only all girls were like that...::shrug:

bah.

Currently....confused. Been hanging out with this girl for a while. she's extremely hot, funny, cool, interesting, artistic....aaaaand maybe, possibly interested.

best part* is: whatever happens, we go our seperate ways within a few

weeks.

* not the best part

I've been single for a ridiculous amount of time. Like 7 years or something. I just haven't been interested in anyone and no one is interested in me.

The last time I started liking someone (3 years ago) and there was a big chance things would work out, my best friend said he was falling in love with her. His life was being rather shitty at the moment, lots of family, school and money problems, so I stood aside and let him work his magic. A few months later I lost interest and so did she. Meh