Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Show/Rate/Review Your Latest Purchase!

The3rdChildren

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up today to find a nice large package sitting in my room. It was the Perfect Grade Evangelion-01 that I'd ordered from eBay on the cheap.

Amazed at the sheer scale of the box (and the fact this wasn't a bootleg!), I popped it open and initiated a parts check to confirm it was indeed "complete" as the seller believed it to be. I was soon to find the previous owner (not sure if it was the seller, he seems to have been clueless about it) had not only began to construct the Evangelion's torso as the manual dictated, but also chosen not to include the constructed piece in the box with the REST OF THE MODEL.

Great.

So what I essentially have here is a Perfect Grade Evangelion that has about six or seven pieces assembled elsewhere in the world. There is also what appears to be a green cock spraypainted on the interior of the package, I'm not entirely sure why.

So I rate this purchase 8/10. 8 because it was so cheap, minus two because there are fundamental pieces missing that I doubt I'll be able to replace. Still, the posters it comes with are nice. Maybe I can still salvage it, it is an interior unseen piece I'm missing, although the main torso is kind of an important part.

[edit]

Several people have asked me about the green cock. I will have an image of the beast up as soon as possible (I'm still half asleep/groggy).

i came home from work today to find a nice package on the door mat, an EP i ordered from america. Its Mastodon - Crystal skull, the first single from ther new album. i would review the song, but i don't play my vinyl, but its a good bet that the song is ace. i would tell you to pick one up but sadly it was limited to 2000 and they are gone. Ha!

Guest Jordan

tickets.gif

None descript tickets.

For Train and Ferry.

Stupidly expensive, piss taking as hell! :(

£97.20 return on the train

£58.30 for the ferry! Gahhhh....

Wavebird controller

Has now been played and tested on Mario Kart: Double Dash and Smash Bros Melee for defeating my sister. Works perfectly, and I love the freedom of movement without feeling the wire tugging at you. Very responsive, hopefully has long battery life. Very comfortable and attractive looks. Hopefully there are receivers built into the Wii, or they work around that design flaw.

OVERALL

10/10

Thank you NGamer!

I got the Hulk DVD Box yesterday:

hulk_dvd.nb.jpg

I didn't actually intend to buy it but when I read it has a comic in it and only costs 10€ I thought that's worth the money and it indeed was. I enjoyed the movie a lot more than when I watched it on cinema and it was a reprint of the first 4 issues - so funny to read how bad the Soviets are and how "most awesome" (that term is used regularly) the US are.

7/10

I got the Hulk DVD Box yesterday:

hulk_dvd.nb.jpg

I didn't actually intend to buy it but when I read it has a comic in it and only costs 10€ I thought that's worth the money and it indeed was. I enjoyed the movie a lot more than when I watched it on cinema and it was a reprint of the first 4 issues - so funny to read how bad the Soviets are and how "most awesome" (that term is used regularly) the US are.

7/10

I never realised old brucie was a destroyer of commie scum. Awesome. He has now moved up my hero rankings ladder to just above Wonder Woman and Aqua Man.

A suit for me to wear in the 6th form (my school really, really, really wants to be a private school).

I would put a pic of me in it up, but my BlueTooth dongle is bitching atm.:(

Would be 9/10, but the penguin tie I have makes it a 10/10.:awesome:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!